Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

and i don't know when they're comin home {{calculator and fyshie (◡‿◡✿)}}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

and i don't know when they're comin home {{calculator and fyshie (◡‿◡✿)}} Empty
PostSubject: and i don't know when they're comin home {{calculator and fyshie (◡‿◡✿)}}   and i don't know when they're comin home {{calculator and fyshie (◡‿◡✿)}} Icon_minitime11/24/2013, 8:22 pm

the attic is coated in dust, and barr's heard that nobody's been up here since the oracle finally left the spirit of the mummy lady for the new oracle. even then, nobody came up here much. barr wonders why, what with all the stuff lying around, unwatched.

he picks of a cracked mirror with elaborate designs, uses it to look at his new hair. he's not quite sure why he chose lilac of all colours. he was pretty sure the aphrodite girl was just making fun of him when she said that lilac would suit him. but, well, the damage had already been done. it's too late to do anything about it now. besides, barr likes the lilac.

he sets the mirror down before going on to look at the other treasures the room has. there are swords, some broken, some in working condition, some supposedly magical. the minotaur's battle axe from the second titan war is mounted up on the wall, necklaces of campers still on it. barr's a kind of sick guy, but the axe with all those beads on it makes him feel a bit like he may be sick. sure, barr blackmails people. sure, he's something of a prostitute. but he'd never kill anyone.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: and i don't know when they're comin home {{calculator and fyshie (◡‿◡✿)}}   and i don't know when they're comin home {{calculator and fyshie (◡‿◡✿)}} Icon_minitime6/29/2014, 8:45 pm

Why is he here what is he doing why why why. Venito's just about to explode from how excited he is, or maybe he might throw up over Mr. D's wonderful hallway rug but he didn't think the egg substitutes and tofu bacon he had this morning were going to stay down. He got that eating animals would be really, really bad, but damn, he missed it.
But that's not the point, Venn. The point was that he was sick of just sitting around not doing anything. He barely went to lessons, and spent all his time on his bunk playing violin, but he was getting restless. But he also didn't want to go, you know, interact with the human race. He would rather throw up on Mr. D's wonderful hallway rug.
The ladder to attic was already down, which confused him, but maybe that meant it was okay to go up. The oracle wasn't up there anymore, and he heard it was all full of trophies from dead demigods, which sounded a bit scary. Shrugging, he began going up the ladder, heart beating faster with each step. If Mr. D walked in he might have a heart attack.
and i
like to think I can cheat it all to make up for the times I've been cheated on. And it's nice to know when I was left for dead, I wasfound and now I don't roam these streets, I am not the ghost you are to me.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: and i don't know when they're comin home {{calculator and fyshie (◡‿◡✿)}}   and i don't know when they're comin home {{calculator and fyshie (◡‿◡✿)}} Icon_minitime6/29/2014, 11:00 pm

barr hums as he picks his way through the memorabelia in the attic, humming to himself. is memorabilia even the right word? that means stuff people use to remember memories, but it's all stuffed up in the attic, where no one can ever find it.

there's a lovely necklace on the opposite wall, that alternates between pink pearls, rubies, and diamonds, and barr can't help but remember his mother's pair of fake pearls she would put on for special occasions. he pockets them.

he can hear the sound of footsteps coming up the ladder, though, and barr is fairly certain he isn't supposed to be up here. oops. he frantically scans the room until for somewhere to hide, but there's nothing. "dammit," he hisses.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: and i don't know when they're comin home {{calculator and fyshie (◡‿◡✿)}}   and i don't know when they're comin home {{calculator and fyshie (◡‿◡✿)}} Icon_minitime6/29/2014, 11:40 pm

Venn climbs up the ladder, and starts hearing noises above him. He peeks his head through the door.. thing.. and sees feet. Okay, this was definitely a bad idea turn back now that's probably some haunted demigod's shoes and they're here to haunt him out of his shoes so he has new shoes but that doesn't make sense because those are really nice shoes and like, ghosts can't even wear shoes.
But then Venn looks up and realises, oh, it's a person. OH, IT'S A PERSON. Maybe if he acts like he's not there it'll be okay, sure, yeah that'll work great. So Venn averts his eyes back to the floor and climbs into the attic, taking special precaution not to look at the person with nice shoes because he's not really sure if he can today.
and i
like to think I can cheat it all to make up for the times I've been cheated on. And it's nice to know when I was left for dead, I wasfound and now I don't roam these streets, I am not the ghost you are to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: and i don't know when they're comin home {{calculator and fyshie (◡‿◡✿)}}   and i don't know when they're comin home {{calculator and fyshie (◡‿◡✿)}} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

and i don't know when they're comin home {{calculator and fyshie (◡‿◡✿)}}
Page 1 of 1