Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My third Chracter (wow im comin up with these fast)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My third Chracter (wow im comin up with these fast) Empty
PostSubject: My third Chracter (wow im comin up with these fast)   My third Chracter (wow im comin up with these fast) Icon_minitime5/3/2010, 5:45 pm

Character Name: Heather Bell
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Blonde hair, Green eyes, 5 foot 7 inches tall, thin
God and mortal parent: Demeter, David Bell
Powers: She can make 5 plants a da grow instantly
Flaws: She has serious anger issues, deadly pride, doesnt have a good first impression
Pets: a black kitten named Piddles
Weapon: A hand made bow and arrow
Talents/Skills: Is great farmer
RP Example*: I was cliping one of my sheeps fur when a shadow appeared next to me. "Hey dad your blocking my cliping light." I say. "Don't you have better things to do besides this? This barley gives you a profit!" my dad yells at me. I tell him that I do it for fun and he hits me. I have always been abused by him. He says he lves me, but I know he really hates me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me away. He threw me in my room for 2 days. Only with three small bottles of water, my kitten Piddles, and a bowl of pasta. When I got out, I ran to my farm. Everything was gone. Except for my father. He grew very fat. I knew what happened. He ate all my animals. I started to sob. Then I took out my bow and arrow. I shot it at him, and he was to fat to run. I got him in the heart. A satyr ran up to me. He grabbed my arm and dragged me to Camp Half Blood.
Biography*: Heather is an intense girl who lived on a farm with her dad, David. He abused her over the smallest things. One time she dropped the mail, and he hit her. She was an only child and her father was lazy and inconsiderate. The only good thing about her life was her uncle Mac. When Heather was just 8, her ncle was brutally murdered. She belived her father did it, because he had hated him. Also Heather was almost starved to death in her room when she threw a fork at her father. It had landed in his arm.
Notes:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My third Chracter (wow im comin up with these fast)   My third Chracter (wow im comin up with these fast) Icon_minitime5/3/2010, 5:46 pm

Please read it im very impatient
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: My third Chracter (wow im comin up with these fast)   My third Chracter (wow im comin up with these fast) Icon_minitime5/4/2010, 8:09 pm

DON'T DOUBLE-POST.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My third Chracter (wow im comin up with these fast)   My third Chracter (wow im comin up with these fast) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My third Chracter (wow im comin up with these fast)
Page 1 of 1