Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quinn Mentz (Transfer)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Quinn Mentz (Transfer) Empty
PostSubject: Quinn Mentz (Transfer)   Quinn Mentz (Transfer) Icon_minitime4/22/2010, 5:29 pm

Character Name: Quinn Mentz
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Blue eyes, brown hair, 5'10", Fit, Tan
God and mortal parent: Seth, Ellen Mentz
Powers:Can control sand (For you Naruto fans, he's Gara without that big bag on his back), Can make practical force fields with it (Takes about 17/18 of his energy, but it leaves him after he stops making the shield), Can make figure ranging from about 0-8 feet tall and long. Each foot of sand is about an equivalent of 1/9 of his energy.
Flaws:Doesn't lie, just leaves out important information, Shady, Can't keep anyone's secret but his own, Is only loyal to a few, but will be blinded by it.
Pets: None
Weapon: CB Sword
Talents/Skills: Running, Reading Expressions, Sword fighting.
RP Example*:I parked my bike and chained it to a tree, then sat next to the sand. I picked a handful of it up, then let it run through my fingers. Sand felt great. I had always longed to live in a dessert, but my mom had grown up in the beachy area's of California. The only time she had ever been to a dessert was when she went to Egypt about a year before I was born. I sighed and got up, walking towards my bike. I wondered why my father left us. Maybe we could have had our own beach house if he hadn't. I sigh again then get on my bike and peddle off. I decided I would never meet my dad. Ever.
Biography*: Quinn lived in a beach house in California. Technically, it wasn't his/his mom's, it was their friends. From a young age Quinn had loved sand. He could build an awesome sand castle in only 10 minutes. His only real friend was the person who owned the house, who just happened to be a Satyr. One day, a burglar snuk into the house when Quinn and the Satyr were at home. When the criminal saw them, he turned into an 8 foot tall snake-human mix thing. The Satyr reacted without hesitation and took out a knife from his pants and stabbed the monster, who turned into a pile of dust. He rushed me into a train to CHB, explaining everything to me, and not letting me on a plane, in fear Zues while blast any child who isn't from any Olympian God.
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

Quinn Mentz (Transfer) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn Mentz (Transfer)   Quinn Mentz (Transfer) Icon_minitime4/22/2010, 5:33 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

Quinn Mentz (Transfer)
Page 1 of 1