Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vincent's Bunk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Vincent's Bunk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/20/2013, 10:25 pm

"That's neat," Rhiannon responded. She really could use some better adjectives, 'neat' sounded pretty lame. Actually, everything she said was pretty lame. There was still the matter of the bread to deal with, though. She couldn't stall forever. Could she just pretend she was full?
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/20/2013, 10:47 pm

Vince sighed, and started to fiddle with his arm. He did it quite often, but it was always still fun to do so. He also needed to tighten the finger that kept on falling off. Later of course. "Yeah, I guess it is neat," Vince said while tuning up his arm.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/20/2013, 11:07 pm

What was she supposed to do now? Sit there and twiddle her thumbs? It was probably getting a bit late, she should be heading to her own barracks soon. It wouldn't be right to stay in the Third's barracks until everyone else came back from their daily activities. She'd get harassed and unceremoniously kicked out.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/20/2013, 11:51 pm

"Soooooooo..." Vince said as he finished tuning up is mechanical limb. "Are you going to finish that bread?" he asked casually out of concern. "Cold bread is never good, ya know." Vince said concernedly. He hoped he didn't sound too nosy, but it probably did come off that way. Vince frowned slightly at his wording.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/20/2013, 11:57 pm

"I-" What should she say? I'm full? I have tragic childhood memories associated with bread? "I'm sure it's delicious, it's just... my dad used to make that," she muttered, and tugged at the edge of her blindfold.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/21/2013, 12:16 am

"Oh.." Vince frowned even more. It suddenly got awkward for him. He really didn't know what to say, or what to do. He started to say something, but stopped. He frowned and tried to decide whether this was the right thing to say. It could either go well or just completely wrong. Vince sighed, and said what the hell to it in his head. "We've both lost... something important. I suppose." Vince said as he sat back up.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/21/2013, 12:58 am

She shouldn't ask what Vince lost, even though she was curious. It be really, really poor tact. She stayed quiet, deciding that it really would be best not to inquire.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/21/2013, 1:11 am

"If you want to ask me anything, you can," Vince says calmly. "I don't mind it, and honestly, I could care less." 

Vince looked out the window. It was starting to grow dark, the sun half-way covered by the horizon. The sky was a crimson red, and the sun a yellow flower in a red patch of poppies. He sighed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/21/2013, 1:16 am

The problem was, if Rhiannon asked questions about Vince and his past, she'd be obligated to answer questions about herself and her own. And she wasn't sure she was emotionally ready for that. But it didn't seem that the conversation could lead anywhere else from here. "What... what exactly... did you lose? Besides, er, the obvious?"
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/21/2013, 1:23 am

Vincent paused. It hurt to remember his past, but he already said that he would talk about himself. He shrugged and sighed. "I lost... an arm. A leg. A home. Wealth, friends. My..." he paused again, and hesitated, before cringing and muttering, "My dad." It felt weird. Letting his mind open up to someone. Even if it was a blind girl.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/21/2013, 1:28 am

Rhiannon frowned. "I... I'm sorry," she said, and reached out to touch Vince's arm -- was this the mechanical one? -- in an attempt to be somewhat comforting. She felt like she'd dredged up painful memories.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/21/2013, 1:43 am

Vince was surprised by Rhiannon reaching out to touch his arm. He tensed up slightly, but relaxed. "It's fine." He said with a sad smile. He felt a bit awkward, but he lightly put a hand on Rhiannon's hand (the one on him.) Vince laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/21/2013, 1:49 am

Rhiannon felt a warm pressure on her hand, probably Vince's other hand. She a little awkward, but at the same time, it was a mild comfort. She withdrew her hand after a few seconds and mentally prepared herself for questioning. No, when she phrased it like that, it sounded too scary. More like... just sort of tried to stay calm.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/21/2013, 1:56 am

Vince withdrew his hand when Rhiannon withdrew hers. He wasn't sure how he was going to say what he needed to say. He stayed quiet for a moment, then laughed softly again. "I can probably guess what happened..." he started. "I guess... you can tell me when you feel comfortable about telling me. What happened in your past." he said with a sad, but calm tone.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/21/2013, 2:00 am

Rhiannon nervously tugged on her blindfold again. "Well, I don't mind explaining about the blindfold. I do it all the time. I was just born without any eyes," oh, gods, she hoped he wouldn't ask to see. "But, about my... about my dad..." she paused. "He was in the military. And one day someone showed up at the door with a letter."
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/21/2013, 2:04 am

Vince smiled a sad smile, but didn't say anything. If she wanted to continue speaking, he would let her and if she didn't, then well... he would think of something then. Vince continued to listen patiently.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/21/2013, 2:08 am

"And then... later, after I got to camp..." Could she talk about this without choking up? It might be nice to get everything out in the open, to stop bottling it up inside until she burst, but...? She might as well. "These girls I met, they got a quest, and we all went... and... there were giant ants... I think everyone else died... I passed out and woke up at camp and I haven't seen anyone since..."
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/21/2013, 2:14 am

Vince was still wearing that sad smile of his. He debated whether he should hug Rhiannon or not. She didn't like being hugged by 'strangers', so he thought for a moment. Vince gently put a hand next to hers, setting it down there like it was meant to be. He softly rested his index finger on her hand, waiting for her to react.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/21/2013, 2:19 am

Rhiannon sort of awkwardly moved her hand into her lap. Wait, no! Ugh, that would make him upset, no doubt about it. She shouldn't have done that. But she didn't feel comfortable holding hands yet. Not yet.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/21/2013, 2:48 am

Vincent wasn't surprised she wasn't exactly responsive to his advances. He drew back his hand and lay back on the bed. "I'm sorry," he said in a soft, gentle tone. He didn't know what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/21/2013, 2:53 am

Rhiannon awkwardly sat there. "I should probably go back to my own barracks soon, it's getting pretty late..." Oh, wait, what if he took that as some sort of 'you're a weirdo and I want out of here' move? She didn't mean that, she just meant exactly what she said. Even though she felt pretty awkward now, she still thought it would be nice to see Vince again some other time.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/21/2013, 3:10 am

"It's fine..." Vince says, standing up. "Hey, listen uh... would you like me to walk back with you?" he asked awkwardly after standing up. He smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/21/2013, 3:17 am

"That's fine," Rhiannon answered before picking up the plate on her lap and setting it off to the side. She fumbled around a bit for her cane, but found it without too much trouble, and stood up. A thought crossed her mind -- when a guy walked their date home (not that this had been a date, pfft), didn't they usually kiss at the end? No, he wouldn't pull that, right? It would make things extremely awkward. So awkward. No. Don't do that, Vincent.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/21/2013, 3:38 am

Vince stood up and stretched his limbs a bit. He took the dishes that were dirty and wrapped up what were leftovers. He also looked inside the fridge to see if there was anything worth eating for later, and noted that the cake he had baked was still there. He thought about giving the cake to Rhiannon, but that would be a bit rude... he frowned a bit, debating what to do.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/22/2013, 2:09 am

Rhiannon stood up, and covered her mouth when she yawned a bit. It really was getting late, and she was sleepy from eating good food. Wait, where did Vince go? Back to the kitchen? Oh, yeah, the plates needed put away. And he was probably going to have to clean up all the cookware and such by himself. She felt bad about that, but... well, she didn't exactly know how to do dishes. And it wasn't like she'd be much help, anyways. She'd just get in the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vincent's Bunk
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next