Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/26/2013, 7:49 pm

Kodee sighed and walked away with his head down, going back toward the others while he tried to figure out what to do about the two girls. It was just way too confusing being so young and liking girls everytime he saw one. Kodee stepped back within sight of the others just as two girls ran up and grabbed Kodee while giggling.

Shawn watched the display and when the two parted ways he could tell that the girl was torn while the boy was confused. The son of Khione was still covered in ice as his snow leopard bounded up to the girl and he walked up to her. Acting like you don't like him will just cause heartache in the long run.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/26/2013, 8:23 pm

Bella just shook her head. "I like him, but Ashley is my friend." She gave him an up and down look. "Go step in a fire." She added, and began to walk away, Icey trailing behind her.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/26/2013, 8:35 pm

Shawn laughed and walked back up to the girl, forcing himself to melt the ice on his skin. At the same time he pulled the glove off his right hand and grabbed the hood of her jacket. It turned to ice and he walked around her while pulling on his glove, now without ice on his body. The snow leopard snarled and stepped forward next to the boy. Why step in a fire when I can turn others to ice as well?
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/26/2013, 8:52 pm

"I was hoping you were stupid enough." She unzipped her jacket and kept walking
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/26/2013, 11:20 pm

Shawn raised his hand and with it the frozen jacket as he smirked. Since it was ice he was able to control it and send the jacket hurtling at the girl, melting it the entire way so that it landed on her shoulder wet but thawed. With that he walked away and didn't look back.

Kodee looked up and at Ashley as he walked over to her with his mind clearing up. I love you, Ashley. Kodee kissed Ashley softly.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/27/2013, 8:23 am

Bella put on the wet jacket and ran up the steps to her Nanas' house. She ran up three staircases and into her bedroom. Bella pulled the cold jacket off of her and plopped it on the floor. Icey came into her room and curled up on her bed, looking all cute. Bella couldn't help but smile and pet her.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/27/2013, 8:59 pm

Dallas walked over stealthily as Kodee kissed Ashley and quickly memorized Bella's number that was written on his arm. The boy took out his phone as he walked away while dialing the number into his text box. Hey, I need to talk to you. Kodee Dallas sent the text and grinned evilly.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/27/2013, 9:07 pm

Bellas' phone buzzed, and she glanced over at it. Sure, what's up?  she texted back, and plopped in a chair.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/27/2013, 9:27 pm

Dallas read the screen and looked up at Kodee who was busy kissing Ashley and just moving away from her. With a devious grin he hit the reply button and slid the keyboard out. I came back here and realized I was living a lie. Bella you are the one and only girl for me and I want to know. Will you marry me? Kodee Dallas hit send and looked up to see Austin watching him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/27/2013, 9:46 pm

Bella stared at her phone with a questioning look. I'd rather give up gymnastics. She wrote back and tossed her phone on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/27/2013, 10:01 pm

Kodee smiled at Ashley and pulled out his phone while he typed a message quickly. Hey Bella, this is Kodee, thank you for not allowing me to hurt Ashley like that. You are beautiful and have a great personality but I realized I love Ashley. Maybe things would be different if I met you first but I hope we can still be friends. As Kodee typed his message so did Dallas. Are you saying you feel nothing for me at all, babe? At the same time they hit send and both messages were sent.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/27/2013, 10:08 pm

Bellas' eyes widened. She pulled on a hoddie and shoved her phone deep into her pocket. She began walking to where everyone was. "Dallas Ranger and Dettkoden Greene." She said in a slightly annoyed tone. 
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/27/2013, 10:15 pm

Kodee looked up in surprise as he heard Bella say his name and the tone she used it in. Curious as to what was wrong, he slipped his phone in his pocket and walked toward Bella. Along the way he passed Dallas and the other boy bumped into him while turning around. Kodee, isn't that the girl you were just saying you wanted to marry? Dallas spoke loudly enough to where Bella could hear. He was thoroughly enjoying this game.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/27/2013, 10:23 pm

Bella gave a little laugh, and showed the boys her phone. "Any explanation?" She said.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/27/2013, 10:30 pm

Kodee pulled the phone, Dallas', without looking at it and handed it to Bella. He had only sent one message but the phones were switched when Dallas bumped into him. Kodee smiled and waited for Bella to check the messages.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/27/2013, 10:32 pm

Bella gave him a look. She showed him the phone, her eyebrows flew to her hairline.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/27/2013, 10:45 pm

Kodee read the screen and glared at Dallas while his rubbed the hilt of his sword. Give me back my phone now, Dallas. Reluctantly the son of Hades handed the phone over and Kodee entered the unlock code. I don't sign my name in a text and this smartass decided to mess with you. Kodee opened the last text sent from his phone and showed it to Bella.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/27/2013, 10:54 pm

Bella nodded and walked closer to Dallas. She flicked him on the forehead, and with a small nod, she was off.
Rebecca watched her go from where she was perched on the roof of the building. Rebecca smiled and made vines snap at Dallas.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/28/2013, 12:36 am

Kodee chuckled but glared at Rebecca as the vines started slapping Dallas rapidly. He tossed the phone at Dallas and walked away with a small shake of his head.

((Not much happens on vacation so skip nine months after they arrived))

Austin wearily walked into the room and looked at Taylor who had started to show signs of pregnancy a few months ago. Now it was around the time the doctor said the baby was due and he grew worried for his wife who he'd protected during the fight after the wedding. Now he pulled the Nemean Lion pelt over Taylor since it had been turned into a a blanket.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/28/2013, 7:07 am

Rebecca watched the people of Menton go by from the roof of the building. She had learned to like it there, she could just watch, and think. It reminded her of being a bird. She pulled her red hair into a braid and continued to sit there thinking.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/28/2013, 11:07 am

Austin sat down and laid his head back against the wall while light filtered into the room through the blackout curtains. He started to breathe deeper and then it grew even and his eyes closed. Within a few minutes the son of Nike fell asleep and his mind went to darkness.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/28/2013, 11:57 am

Bella noticed Rebecca sitting atop the roof of the building looking bored. She had been coming over to see Taylor but....Taylor could wait. Bella was on the roof in no time, and sat next to her. "Hey Rebecca, wanna do something fun?" She asked. Rebeccas' eyes lit up. "C'mon!" Bella said, and the two made their way down, and ran to Bellas' house. She showed her all of her dress up clothes, and the two had a mini Fashion Show, but the two could never stop laughing.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/28/2013, 1:11 pm

Kodee walked outside and stretched as the wind hit his skin and cooled him off a lot. He looked out at the sea and then turned back to the buildings while he thought about what to do. Older times had brought Kodee smiles and sadness but he'd heard of a child of Thor who could make anything technological. With a sigh Kodee scaled the side of the building, using bricks that stuck out for handholds. When he made it up there he sat down and listened to the sounds while he pulled out his phone. Do you know how soon Taylor will have her baby? Kodee hit send and the message went to Bella.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/28/2013, 4:10 pm

Bella glanced at her phone. She told me probably this month...other than that I have no clue. She replied. "So, what now Rebecca?" She said, looking around her room. Everything had been folded neatly and Rebecca must've gone back.
Rebecca sat next to Kodee. "Enemy! Nuuuu!" She play punched him.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/28/2013, 4:38 pm

Kodee quickly sent a message saying okay and then looked up to see Rebecca sitting next to him with a smile across her face. She play punched him and he laughed as he felt the impact against his arm that was accompanied by a sharp pain. Just then a boom of thunder echoed across the area and out of the air shot a bolt of lightning. When the flash subsided, Kodee sat up, unfolding his arms from around Rebecca and looking at the tall and broad shouldered boy who stood with an electrified hoverboard at his feet. The boy had a white robe on with the cowl pulled up to cover his face while Celestial Bronze armor covered his chest arms and legs. He had a belt of weapons as well as two strange mechanisms on his wrists that seemed to serve no purpose. Where's Austin at? Before Kodee could respond, the sound of rapid footsteps approached and Austin appeared with a broad grin under his eyes that showed weariness. Kenway do you know what a quiet entrance is?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)
Page 27 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next