Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A nice spot to watch anything

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

A nice spot to watch anything - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice spot to watch anything   A nice spot to watch anything - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/15/2013, 9:07 pm

Danni laughed but stopped mid laugh as she felt a twinge of pain, she rubbed her stomach lightly before opening the box of Italian food and she went cross eyed trying to keep Etrius' offending finger in view.
"Oi! Watch it, I need those brain cells. Now tell me, did you jump out of those windows because you kissed a girl?" She teased him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: A nice spot to watch anything   A nice spot to watch anything - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/16/2013, 12:54 am

Etrius gave a deadpanned expression.

"Actually, I jumped out the window because that nurse was going to garrote me with a stethoscope. I have had that happen on two separate occasions and I really don't want to find out if third time's the charm."

He leaned in and planted a light kiss on her forehead. He reached up and ruffled the bed-bound FBI agent's hair playfully.

"Besides. You certainly didn't struggle when I did."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A nice spot to watch anything   A nice spot to watch anything - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/16/2013, 1:21 am

Danni flashed a smile and kept herself from laughing some more, "Generally I don't complain when being kissed, as a rule of thumb."
She picked up a plastic fork and began to eat the italian food. She abruptly stopped eating and gave the food a look.
"That is not Italian food... that is disgusting." Danni frowned at the food. "Or an very poor attempt of mimicking such a thing."
She finished it anyway because she was hungry and Danni hid the two chocolate bars so she could eat them later. She put the food container on the bedside table and leaned back into her pillows.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: A nice spot to watch anything   A nice spot to watch anything - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/16/2013, 1:38 am

Etrius silently moved the chair so that he sat parallel to the bed. He set the sushi off to the side and smirked mischievously. He gave a little pat to the Danni's head.

"Oh. Does that mean you like it then? I could always go for it again."

He leaned over close to girl's face.

"Maybe we won't be interrupted this time."

His eyes sparkled with a mischievous glint.

[The Skies of Europe, Operation Angel Burn]

Sage sneezed again. Dang. The cold was really going to be acting up again now of all times?

"Yo. You okay?" Asked his copilot who was at the weapons station of the Harrier.

"Yeah. I'll be fine. Just a little bug, that's all." Sage said slightly miffed. He snapped his attention back to the instrument panel in front of him. "Target is in range. All elements don't bother with missiles!"

"Roger wilco. Guns, guns, guns."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A nice spot to watch anything   A nice spot to watch anything - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/16/2013, 1:56 am

Danni cocked her head to one side, considering the boy before using her fingers to trace his ear and his jaw.
"I don't see why not, I am not hooked up to the heart monitor this time." She responded before sitting up slightly and pressing her lips against his, giving the boy the softest of kisses, her lips parting slightly.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: A nice spot to watch anything   A nice spot to watch anything - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/18/2013, 8:04 pm

Etrius felt the soft lips of what he guessed would now be considered his girlfriend or something of the sort. His lips also parted slightly and his tongue slipped out, sliding along and tasting Danni's bottom lip.

'hmm, not bad. I could get used to this.' Etrius thought to himself.

He deepened the kiss and his arms slipped their way around until one hand was bracing Danni's head and the other was stroking her hair. Surprisingly, it wasn't very tangled despite lying in a hospital be for the better part of two days. Interesting.

For the moment, it simply seemed like a good idea to savor the moment and commit it to memory. He did so.

[You still have some temporary control over Etrius. I don't know what you want to do.]
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A nice spot to watch anything   A nice spot to watch anything - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/18/2013, 9:42 pm

Danni broke off the kiss and looked up at Etrius' face, searching. She wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face in the side of his neck, breathing in his scent and drawing comfort.
"Thanks," She whispered softly, it was nice to be occasionally held. Danni wasn't this vulnerable often. But when she was, she had no fight in her.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: A nice spot to watch anything   A nice spot to watch anything - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/21/2013, 2:59 pm

Etrius looked at the girl. Yes, he rather liked this girl's company, it was nice. He hadn't felt anything like this in quite a long time, much too long for any healthy growing boy, but he had persevered.
"There's nothing to thank me about."
He whispered softly. He could get used to this, though it would probably be prudent to not pull a sage around her anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A nice spot to watch anything   A nice spot to watch anything - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/21/2013, 5:56 pm

"Yes there is..." She said softly in his ear.
When Etrius first met her Danielle had reached a point in her life were she felt like she was dead... Heck in every dangerous situation she had wanted to die. He had saved her from being a danger to herself. She kissed him again lightly before letting go and falling back onto her pillows.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: A nice spot to watch anything   A nice spot to watch anything - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/23/2013, 2:04 am

Etrius smirked and stuck out his right index finger, poking Danni's forehead again, like a sort of messed up combination of boyfriend/big brother admonishing a younger sibling/girlfriend. He lifted the same hand to ruffle the girl's hair and sat back in his chair.
"Oh, pray tell what this roguishly good looking ruffian did to earn such thanks from the lady?"
He asked in a joking tone.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A nice spot to watch anything   A nice spot to watch anything - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/23/2013, 2:35 pm

Danni crossed her eyes and stuck out her tongue before sobering up.
"You saved me from myself," She answered quietly, turning her face away from him to look at the wall, her cheeks burning faintly in shame. With her right had she twisted the silver ring on her middle finger.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: A nice spot to watch anything   A nice spot to watch anything - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/26/2013, 9:35 pm

Etrius looked inquisitively at her. He chuckled slightly and patted his new girlfriend lightly on the head in a good natured manner.

"No." He said happily.

"I just offered you a hand up. It was your choice to take it or not. I'm glad you did though, you're still too young to be doing a lot of things."

He then reached over to the bedside table and grabbed a chocolate bar. The wrapper crinkled as it was torn away with skilled hands. *snap* a piece of frozen chocolate bar was broken of and disappeared into Etrius's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A nice spot to watch anything   A nice spot to watch anything - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/27/2013, 3:15 am

Danni rolled over onto her side to better face him, she offered him a fleeting smile. But the smile faded and her face fell into lines of sadness. Her hair was fanned out behind her, in a perfect position for anyone to run their fingers through it. Danni pulled her blanket up higher over her shoulders before she sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: A nice spot to watch anything   A nice spot to watch anything - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/28/2013, 6:01 pm

Etrius moved himself over to sit on the bed next to the reclining girl. He lifted his hand and ran it through her hair slowly, feeling the smooth red strands between his fingers. He gave a brief smile and then looked out the window with a peaceful look on his face.

He stood guard there. Nobody would hurt his charge, not that Angel Hospital thing, not the monsters, not even the gods, not unless it was over his own dead body, and there was no way he was dying yet.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A nice spot to watch anything   A nice spot to watch anything - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/28/2013, 7:45 pm

Danni fell asleep for the rest of that day, the memory of Etrius looking out the window burned into her eyelids. Her brown hair stood out darkly against the stark white pillows. When Danni was better she would dye her hair back to it's original fiery red color. Her skin was still unnaturally pale from blood loss, her bruises standing out vividly like blueish purple chickenpox.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: A nice spot to watch anything   A nice spot to watch anything - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/29/2013, 6:24 pm

Umm, I think imma end the thread here so something new can happen. if it's not too much trouble anyway.

Etrius watched the girl beside him fall asleep. He considered sending Loyd an order for more metabolic accelerant to speed up the healing process but then considered against it. Too many drugs in too short a time would wreck a normal person's body, the reason why Etrius was able to take so many was because he was already screwed up.

"Sleep tight." He whispered and kissed her forehead lightly.

He pulled out a pen and paper and wrote a little note that he left on the bedside table next to the bar of chocolate. When he was finished, he walked to the window and jumped out, using the grappling gun to arrest his decent before he hit the ground.

Heya, its Etrius.

So, sorry about leaving, but I just remembered the ungodly amounts of paperwork that are probably awaiting my attention about now. You'll be better in a week, but don't strain yourself alright?

I trust you to be safe and I trust everyone else in the hospital to keep you safe while I'm gone.

Hugs and kisses,
Etrius

P.S. I'll have someone file your hospital release papers tomorrow alright?
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A nice spot to watch anything   A nice spot to watch anything - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/29/2013, 9:55 pm

Danni slept until the following afternoon. When she first woke she looked around the room blearily, momentary forgetting why she was there and about the kiss. She turned her head to the side spotting the note and the bar of chocolate. She picked it up and unfolded it, looking at Etrius' thin slanting hand writing. She read it and her cheeks warmed as she remembered the kiss.
Just then the door swung open and she saw Fabian, her friend's face looked tired but happy.
"Come on and get dressed, somebody just signed your release."
He tossed her clothing onto her bed.
The next few weeks flashed by in a blur, mostly due to the paperwork. Who knew so many forms had to be filled out just because you got stabbed. Danni took the first opportunity to dye her hair back to it's natural shade of red.
Before she knew it she was back on the beach were she had first met Etrius. Wearing her swim suit, a nice scar had developed from her hip to her belly button. Her surfboard was in hand and within several seconds she was back in the water, surfing like the pro she was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A nice spot to watch anything   A nice spot to watch anything - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A nice spot to watch anything
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6