Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zephen's Bunk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

Zephen's Bunk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 7:26 pm

Night giggles and smirks at him. "Maybe.. maybe not..." She winks at him playfully. She grabs a plate from the mess hall and imagines a steak, medium well done and a side of mashed potatoes. Her mouth waters slightly as the meal appears on her plate. She cuts a bite off of the steak and nibbles on it happily.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 7:33 pm

"So you say you don't like walking into the mess hall with the hottest guy in Camp? Hah, I think not..." Zeph was way bragging and he knew it but he didn't care. "Well, in that case." Zeph leaned down and planted another kiss on Night before grabbing a large mug and a plate. He thought about some coffee with vanilla swirled through as well as a steak medium rare.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 7:35 pm

Night looks at him wide eyes. She blushes brightly and takes another bite of her steak. She takes his mug and sips on it before setting it back down. "I wouldn't say the -hottest- guy.." She smirks at him, clearly teasing.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 7:42 pm

Zeph felt himself fill with pure idiotic reasoning. "Oh really? And I'm the one who started the kiss back in my cabin when Austin walked in? Face it, Honey, you can't resist this." Zeph had taken his glasses and hat off and flipped his longish red hair out of his face while realizing his voice had been raised loud enough for the whole mess hall to hear. He was obviously joking but she was just to pretty to not fight for his own stand in the area. If she was gorgeous then he was hot. Just how it was.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 7:47 pm

Night grins, with a look of war glinting in her eyes. "Oh yes, but maybe it was only a kiss of pity.. considering you had just accidently dropped a vase and then bonked your head out of pure spazz. Boy, you definitely are much smoother when in public." She smirks taking another sip of his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 7:58 pm

Zephen chuckled and then pulled his jacket off, exposing the sleeveless shirt beneath that was just tight enough to emphasize the toned chest and abs. "Well, I don't think that a pity kiss involves as much affection that the kiss did." Zephen then did something else. He stood on top of the table and raised his voice so that it resonated and all who were within fifteen feet of the mess hall could hear. "And, they don't call my family flirts for nothing. We are all hot but I am the hottest of them all." Then he jumped down to just in front of her and said softly. "Just like you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met." Zephen grabbed Night around her waist and kissed her, this time holding the kiss for as long as Night would allow him to.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 8:01 pm

Night grins as he stood on the table. She kisses him back, but only for a short moment before she pulls away. "Hottest guy, eh?" She was determined to put on a show, because at this point all eyes were on them. "I guess your just too hot for me then." She smirks and dramatically turns starting to walk away. Some girls in the crowd boo her and then others cheer.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 8:10 pm

Zeph grinned and then looked around. All of the guy's in the crowd were grinning and laughing because they knew what came next. When someone took the time to raise this much attention for one girl, there was no way that guy would be jilted that easily. Zeph took a few step away from Night and acted like he didn't care, since he had to hold attention. Then he counted to three and knew that Night had to be about halfway between him and the edge of the mess hall. Zephen raised his hand and a bolt of lightning flashed down and hit the ground between him and Night. By this point, everyone had made a circle around them and Zeph knew it was time. Zephen pushed off into the air and did an extreme back flip in the air while using his power of the gods. He spun halfway through and grabbed Night by her waist again. Then he raised her fifteen feet into the air and held her there while he watched. "Now, am I not good?" There is noone better than you and I'm sorry but I love you Night." His voice was raised and projected. Now the guys in the area were cheering and all of the girls had gone quiet. Zephen kissed Night and then looked into her eyes, still in the air. "I think I win here."
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 8:19 pm

Night looks around and laughs softly, then kisses him giving up. "No one is better at being dramatic then you, it seems." She wraps her arms around him. "Alright, alright. I give in, Zephen, son of Zeus. Now can we land on the grond, gently, please?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/20/2013, 9:11 pm

Zephen grinned and then lowered them to the ground. As the distance decreased, his arms wrapped around Night and he hugged her. Then his feet touched the ground and he laughed while releasing her. "If anything, I'm not good enough for you." He whispered so that only Night could hear him.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 6:19 pm

She blushes slightly up at him, smiling. She could feel her heart pound in her chest. She stands on the tips of her toes and kisses him gently. "Can we find a nice shady place?" She asks, her skin starting to turn a light pink. "I burn.. Rather quickly.."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 6:24 pm

Zephen nodded and then turned around while holding Night's hand. By this point all of the guys were laughing and several had fallen to the ground in pure shock. Of course he knew that they hadn't expected him to shoot into the air like that but he wasn't going to let Night go like that. Then he saw a small shaded area about 20 feet away and nowhere near the other campers. He started toward it slowly while enjoying the company of this wonderful girl who he had just met.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 6:45 pm

Night grips his hand smiling softly. She pops some ambrosia into her mouth enjoying the taste of rich raspberry cake with dark fudge icing. It was her most favorite food of all times. She sits down in the shade and takes out the flowers from her long braid. She starts to unbraid her hair, running her fingers through the long pale curls inch by inch.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 8:35 pm

Zeph watched as Night started to unbraid her hair and he smiled. Leaning back against the wood of the tree, he sighed and looked at her. It was interesting how they had just met but he had already raised her into the air just to prove he loved her. Then the son of Zeus saw another guy smiling and walking toward them with a bouquet of roses. Zephen grinned and then leaned over and kissed Night while snapping his fingers and shooting a bolt of lighning through the flowers. It was a bit of overkill but he wanted to show everyone that he was with Night.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 8:43 pm

Night blinks and laughs smiling up over at him. "Arn't you a bit possessive." She kisses him back snuggling up against him. "Afraid someone will steal me away with a bouquet of flowers and a cheesy smile? After you did all that in front of everyone to show me how much you wanted to be with me.. I don't think flowers and some sweet words will it it. It's gunna be pretty hard to top what you did." She moves on his lap, kissing him. She smiles softly at him looking him in the eyes. "I think I will stay here with you for awhile."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 8:54 pm

Zeph grinned and then saw that the kid had already taken off in fear. Zephen was happy because Night had just told him that nothing anyone else did would top what he had done. Then the son of Zeus noticed that they had started floating into the air. "Well, thank you, Night."
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 9:03 pm

She looks down and laughs. "Do you even do this on purpose anymore?" She awaited positions to where she is facing him on his lap. She leans into him, resting her head on his shoulder. She wraps her arms around his chest and hugs him gently. "I honestly don't see why you like me as much as you do.." She whispers softly, her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 9:19 pm

Zephen grinned as he realized that they had actually started floating higher. "Well this time I didn't try that much. It was more of you just made me happy and so I guess we are now in the air." Then he hugged her and started to look out at the camp. "Why do you say that? You are a beautiful girl, one who deserves to know that and to have everything in the world." Zephen kept Night held close to him.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 9:37 pm

She smiled at him hugging him tightly. "I'm glad your happy.. It's all I could ask and well.. I have never actually been pursued like you have before. This is all new to me." She nuzzles his shoulder and smiles at him. "I can't say I don't like it although.. Like you.. I really like you." She laughs rubbing the back of her neck as she leans back slightly.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 9:44 pm

"Well then...let's do something other than just sit here." Not that they were sitting but Zeph had grown tired of just staying there so he held onto Night and then they shot into the air higher and he aimed them toward the shaded are on the roof of Zeus' cabin. As soon as they landed, he leaned back and just stared at Night. "How was that?" He was getting tired and it was only around 1 in the afternoon. Damn, he had to cool it on the power usage.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 10:30 pm

She smiles and looks around. "Perfect, thank you.. Now rest for a bit." she moves, sitting beside him now. Night pulls him gently towards her so his head is resting on her shoulder chest area. She strokes his hair gently and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/22/2013, 11:17 am

Zephen grinned tiredly and then his eyes closed slowly. Soon he was asleep and his mind frantically tried to calm down but several times he relived the encounter in the mess hall. His lips twitched into a smile as he came across the part in the air.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/22/2013, 9:08 pm

Night smiles and strokes his hair as he sleeps. She wraps her arms around him laying her head on top of his. She whispered to him, hoping she doesn't wake him up. "I am almost scared.. This is going so quickly and.. I like it.. I want to.."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/22/2013, 9:14 pm

Zeph sighs as he feels someone start stroking his hair. It had been awhile since anyone had been this kind to him and he almost didn't want to wake up, but he did want to because of Night. Yet Zephen just mumbled something about heaven and Mount Olympus before continuing to sleep.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/22/2013, 9:38 pm

Night kisses the top of his head and smiles brightly. Carefully laying back, she closes her eyes. She dozes off for a moment snuggling against him as he sleeps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zephen's Bunk
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next