Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zephen's Bunk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

Zephen's Bunk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 11:07 pm

She looks up at him kindly and kisses him again, more gentle this time. She still had to stand on her toes for the kiss but she did. She pulled away. "Kane.. Notatta Monroe Kane. I will go on a date with you.. but just one date for now."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 11:16 pm

Zeph grinned and then sat down in the need to gather his thoughts. "That was easy." Then Zeph looked at his wet shoes and realized he had just thrown his unconscious cousin into a fountain. Meh, he deserved it after that punch and then walking in to Zeph's cabin. "So..." He didn't even know what to say at the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 11:18 pm

Night giggles softly looking up at him. "You're pretty tall, you know that?" plops onto his bed, laying down with her legs over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 11:25 am

Zeph laughed and then put an arm around Night's shoulders. "Does that bother you? I mean, my entire family is tall, except my sister who is really short."
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 11:47 am

Night smiles warmly and looked over at him. "Nope, not at all. I kinda like it honestly.. I'm just really short." she says giggling. She looks up at the ceiling and sighs softly. She looked like she doesn't get much sleep.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 1:07 pm

Zephen looked at Night and then got an idea, one that was probably not very smart but was something he had to try anyway. Zeph leaned closer to Night while making it look like he was trying to hug her and then he kissed the girl. She seemed tired but he was pretty sure it was because of being a demigod. Zephen held the kiss for a couple minutes, pouring all of his interest and affection as well as confusion into the small action. Then the son of Zeus pulled away, confused again and just looked over at the statue of Zeus that was against the back wall. "You know, I've never been able to kiss a girl before without feeling like it meant nothing. With you, I don't know what it is I feel."
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 2:47 pm

Night smiled softly and kissed him back. She lays a hand on his cheek as she returned the kiss affectionately. Closing her eyes, she lays back down on his bed. "That's really sweet.. I enjoy kissing you. We should do it again sometime." Night was obviously horrible at expressing her emotions. She didn't know how exactly to tell him she liked him, so she just said what she thought meant about the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 5:05 pm

Zephen watched and listened to Night as she spoke and then he laughed. "I like you too, a lot." Zeph was certain that it was about as close to anything he had heard was love. Then again, he just met her and no one knew what love truly was.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 5:22 pm

Night sits up and yawns quietly. "I should go back to my cabin." She gets off his bed and turns back to him. She smiles softly back at him. "When do you want to go out?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 7:02 pm

Zeph smiled and stood up as well. "Well, I say that there's no time like the present but how about around 9 pm?" He walked over to Night and then hugged her before brushing his hand over her face to move the hair from her eyes. "I can't wait, and maybe it will turn out to be just the first date."
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 7:51 pm

Night smiles softly at him and kisses his cheek. She winks slightly as she responds. "Maybe, if it goes well." She leaves the cabin heading towards her own.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 8:02 pm

Zeph smiled as Night left and then he flopped back down on his bunk. He was in a complete stupor from the past conversation but it was okay. At least there was a girl who liked him, and wasn't only crushing because of his flirting. Zeph was staring at the ceiling and thinking about Night when his eyes drifted shut and he fell asleep. His dreams would be great tonight.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 2:50 pm

Zeph woke up and shook his head to clear the cobwebs from his thoughts. Quickly cleaning the small amount of dust from last night's mishap, he grabbed some clean clothes and ran to shower and get clean. Zeph took off and then returned 20 minutes later with his clean hair drying and slightly messed up. He also had clean clothes on and a pair of sun glasses. Zeph grabbed a flat billed hat and slipped it on as soon as his hair finished drying. Zeph left the cabin and went to walk around Camp while waiting for his date to happen.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 5:08 pm

Night say up in her bunk and sighed, she hadn't slept but an hour for the third night in a row. Her hair was crazy, curls sticking out every which way. She rubbed the crust out of her eyes and got up sliding her boots on. She grabbed a towel and went to take a shower. After her shower she immediately braided her hair into a loose messy braid. She stuck little jewel flowers into her long blonde locks. She picked out a nice pastel pink cotton dress and smiled looking in the mirror. The pink dress made the light blue in her eyes pop out. She slide on sandles instead of her normal boots and put a light dusting of make-up on. It wasn't much, just lipgloss and mascara. Before leaving, Night checked her outfit once more in the mirror and then walked out of her cabin stretching her arms out.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 5:17 pm

Zeph walked around the corner from the forest and found himself in the courtyard. First cabin to him was the Zeus cabin, which he walked into. It was getting later but the time was still just trickling by. It was around 10 in the morning and he needed to set up his stuff around his bunk. Zeph grabbed his bag and unloaded the weapons and armor he had as well as all of the stuff he kept with him. The son of Zeus walked around his bunk and hung the circular silvery shield on the wall right next to his bunk and then pulled a chest over to his bunk and started putting is clothes into it. Then he locked the chest and hung his chest plate, greaves, and bracers on the wall. Lastly, Zephen hung two swords in an x formation over the shield and put his helm on the stand next to his bunk. Zeph sat down on his bunk and looked at the wall to see if anything was missing.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 5:46 pm

Night peered around the corner towards his bunk. She smiles brightly as she looks at his decorations. "That looks good."
Walking in, night sits on his bed and admires the weapons. "I was never much of a sword person. I prefer scythes.." Still smiling, she looks up at him.
"You look good today."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 6:08 pm

Zeph, who had started to space out, jerked just enough to show he had been surprised. "Actually, I mostly just use my sword Thunderfang and on occasion I will use a dagger or something. Those are dull and are mostly decoration." Zephen paid almost no attention to the compliment. He wasn't one for showing pride in how he looked but today he had put on a pair of light blue jeans with a couple frayed areas on the legs. He also had a pale green shirt on with a darker green jacket pulled over it. His neck was adorned by a silver chain that had a double sword and shield pendant on it. That plus the hat and sunglasses added the thought that he was a rebel but what really gave the kicker that he didn't care was the straight forest green tennis shoes that had frayed laces that were standard. "Well, thank you." What had actually happened was right before he'd returned from the forest, Zeph had taken a bottle of Axe and sprayed some on himself. He wasn't big on the stuff but his date had been coming up. "You look gorgeous today.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 6:20 pm

Night blushes softly and gets up to hug him. "Thank you." She brushes out her skirt admiring the soft fabric. She touches his pendant and smiles up at him. She takes off his sunglasses and slides them on her own face making a silly face. "How do I look?" Night asks playfully
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 6:32 pm

Zeph looked at Night with his green eyes and then saw that she looked good with the sunglasses. Quickly he grabbed his hat and felt the intentionally messy hair fall over his eyes for a second. Then he flipped the hair aside and put the hat on her head and leaned in for a kiss at the same time. About 12 seconds later he pulled away and spoke. "Well, you look beautiful. Although, hugs aren't good enough." He laughed as he took the sunglasses and hat back.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 6:45 pm

Night kisses him back, happily surprised. She giggles smiling brightly up at him. "You are adorable.." She stretches her arms above her head and then turns around laying them back at her sides. "I'm going to go get something to munch on from the mess hall."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 6:56 pm

Zeph grinned and put the hat and sunglasses back on. "Well, I'll go with you then." He reached for her hand and then thought better of it. They hadn't even gone on a date yet. So, he walked to the door and opened it. "After you, Night."
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 7:00 pm

Night smiles and walks through the door. "What a gentleman." She smirks slightly and walks towards the mess hall.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 7:06 pm

Zeph grinned and then waited for her to walk through the door. As he was about to walk from the cabin, Zeph realized he didn't have Thunderfang. Zeph walked back to the stand and grabbed the sheathe and all. Quickly he dashed out the door and ran light footed up to Night. As soon as he reached her, he grabbed her around her waist and spun a full circle. "You can't just act like you don't like me." Zeph said while grinning. Before putting her back down, Zephen kissed Night full on the mouth and then looked into her eyes before looking away.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 7:16 pm

Night blushes brightly and smiles at him. She giggles as she is spun around and holds onto him and continues to hold onto him after he sets her down. She kisses him back closing her eyes. When he pulls back she smiles and brushes his cheek gently. "I could never act like I didn't like you." She turns away and slides her hand in his, walking towards the mess hall again.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 7:23 pm

Zeph grins and then holds Night's hand while walking to the mess hall. "You know you like it..." Zeph cut off right then and continued to stare forward while he tried not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zephen's Bunk   Zephen's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zephen's Bunk
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next