Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Half Blood (new version)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Falcon3100
Mortal
Falcon3100

My Half Blood (new version) Empty
PostSubject: My Half Blood (new version)   My Half Blood (new version) Icon_minitime9/14/2012, 11:50 pm

Full Name:

Henry Williams

Any Nicknames?

Hank

Years at camp:

God and Mortal parent:

Hephaetus and Mary Williams

Date of birth:

June, 23 1998

Place of birth:

Boston, Massechussets

Appearance:

Brown hair, blue eyes, usually wears a black or white t-shirt, and oops almost forgot straight hair, usually wears khakis, 6ft. 4, Tall, skinny, Nice (means will defend others when they are in need)

Style:
(I am gonna leave this on blank)

Powers:

I can control two machines with my mind at max when I use this power and I can use it twice a day but every time I use it I get very tired but I can barely fight.

Fatal Flaw:

My fatal flaw is that I am skeptic. It is fatal because I can easily be lured to a trap if they threaten my friends. I can surrender easily when my friends are near the doors of death. Being a skeptic can easily bring me to my doom. When I hear that my friends are in danger I will stop at nothing to save them.

Flaws: Not good a soccer, bad with regular animals

Weapon:

Celestial bronze axe

Pets:

(no pets)

Talents:

Able two create any weapon

Rp example:

"WHY DID YOU TAKE MY FRIENDS?" I yelled. "Ah good question lets just say they are a GIFT" the monster said. " YOU BRING THEM BACK" I yelled. "How bout no" the monster said calmly. The monster takes out a sword. " I won't lose" I said and I drew out my sword ready to fight.

Biography:

My name is Henry, but, you can call me hank. After I was born strange things have happend, like when a little dragon snuck into my room when I was 5 somehow I pulled his wings of with my hands. Second, I learned that I could create tons of different machines. It was pretty fun at first but then I got oil in my eyes ( it hurt like Tartarus) so I decided not to do it for awhile. Now even stranger things are happening I ran into this place called Camp Halfblood and they say it's for people just like me. Things are looking brighter now I hope they stay like that.

Last edited by Falcon3100 on 9/15/2012, 5:42 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://campaztec.forumotion.com/
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: My Half Blood (new version)   My Half Blood (new version) Icon_minitime9/15/2012, 4:11 am

I'm sorry, but I'm afraid we can't hand out Big Three god parents to just anyone. They're pretty powerful, y'know. If you really want one, I suggest RPing on the site for a while, then submitting an application to an administrator for a demititan/Big Three.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: My Half Blood (new version)   My Half Blood (new version) Icon_minitime9/15/2012, 10:07 am

Also, for the RP example, you're not supposed to use the star things to show who's speaking or what's going on. It's supposed to be like a book, where you write out the action. So, instead of

Quote :
*yells* WHY DID YOU TAKE MY FRIENDS?!

it would be more like

Quote :
"WHY DID YOU TAKE MY FRIENDS?" I yell.

Also, one the question mark would be necessary, because you said that they were yelling, plus it was in all caps, which lets the reader know they're yelling or speaking loudly.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Falcon3100
Mortal
Falcon3100

PostSubject: Re: My Half Blood (new version)   My Half Blood (new version) Icon_minitime9/15/2012, 10:37 am

Ok thank you for telling me
Back to top Go down
Falcon3100
Mortal
Falcon3100

PostSubject: Re: My Half Blood (new version)   My Half Blood (new version) Icon_minitime9/15/2012, 1:10 pm

Ok I made a new version hope you like it
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: My Half Blood (new version)   My Half Blood (new version) Icon_minitime9/15/2012, 4:43 pm

Ok, One we'd prefer it if you didn't double post, but thank you for making a new version of the form all the same.

Now. Onto business. How much does controlling the machines drain them. Also how does he control the machine? Does he just bark orders at it like it's a slave or is it like a PuppetMaster type thing where he actually makes the movements with is body and the machine copies those movements as best as he can. And one more thing, how many times a day can he control one or 2 machines?
Back to top Go down
Falcon3100
Mortal
Falcon3100

PostSubject: Re: My Half Blood (new version)   My Half Blood (new version) Icon_minitime9/15/2012, 5:09 pm

O yeah sorry bOut that I can control the machines with my mind. Example: I see a machine I think turn on then it would turn on. I can only do this twice a day. And lastly controlling the machines drains about half of their motor, but, if I get unlucky there a chance the whole machine might rust. ( btw what's double post I've never heard of it?).
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: My Half Blood (new version)   My Half Blood (new version) Icon_minitime9/15/2012, 5:30 pm

Check your PM's..revise your limits according to what I told you through that, and then edit all the limits into your form and I can approve this character.
Back to top Go down
Falcon3100
Mortal
Falcon3100

PostSubject: Re: My Half Blood (new version)   My Half Blood (new version) Icon_minitime9/15/2012, 6:52 pm

Ok I did it
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: My Half Blood (new version)   My Half Blood (new version) Icon_minitime9/15/2012, 11:57 pm

Hmm...Your descriptiveness...will need work..but that will have to be dealt with over time.

As for the character I don't really see anything else wrong with it so Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Half Blood (new version)   My Half Blood (new version) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Half Blood (new version)
Page 1 of 1