Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Cabin's Courtyard

Go down 
+14
The Lovely Assistant
Ani
Dragonfire
Mason
Crazymoose99
Vikus
Gravity
Rachel
Evimero
Wednesday
The Doctor
Dexter
Rayquaza
Kasi
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 4:44 pm

I smiled, and nodded. "You're probably terrible at taking care of it, aren't you?"I asked, still smiling. If I wasn't helping her, she'd probably end up upsetting it enough that it set improperly. I let go of her, since my arms were still around her. I looked at my knuckles again and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 5:02 pm

"Shut up," I replied, and looked off to the side in indignation for a moment. When I looked back, I noticed that Suephrom's hand looked pretty f#cked up. I raised an eyebrow, and asked, "What did you do, punch a brick wall?"
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 5:13 pm

I sighed. "I beat up the sword-fighting dummies bevause I felt like a dummy."I said, and realized they looked really awful. On both hands. "I was just coming back to my cabin for some ambrosia, so. ." I muttered, and started walking into my cabin.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 5:31 pm

Should I go with him, or just wait out here? Waiting out here seemed like it would be boring and kind of stupid, actually. So I followed Suephrom into his cabin, despite my apprehensions about swarms of minor demigods.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 1:57 am

I walked out to the courtyard with Keri. I was scanning the skies to see if his Pheonix was there. Hmm.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 2:01 am

I laughed. "Kasi, he's not going to be ther eright now." I said, and then yelled EXOFINITOOOOOOOO!!! in my head. I realized Kasi would be able to hear him, too. .weird.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 2:02 am

"Oh.." then my eyebrows raised as he shouted his pets name in his head. "Okay, that was weird!" I laugh.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 2:10 am

I shrugged. "That's how I talk to him." I said, and saw him flying towards us from the general direction of the city. He liked setting pigeons on fire and f*cking with airport radars, so that really didn't surprise me.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 3:00 am

When I saw him, I quickly raced through his mind. "Woah, he has got some... intresting thoughts" I say with widened eyes.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 6:41 am

I looked over at Kasi. "Well, he's a phoenix. What did you expect him to think about? Rainbows?" I asked, and laughed. Exofinito hated rainbows.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 10:36 pm

I shrugged shaking my head. "I don't know! Maybe!"
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 11:29 pm

Exofinito was just flying over the forest, and then he decided to tuck inbhis wings and dive down toward us. I laughed and watched him; it was always really cool when he flared out his wings at the last second.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 1:39 am

I started to laugh along with Keri. "He's so adorable" I say. "He must get it from his owner" I smiled at Keri.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 1:48 am

I blushed a little, and then got distracted when Exofinito spread out his wings and started slowly spiraling towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 1:59 am

I looked up, watching Exofinito soar to the ground. "Prettttttyyy."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 2:37 am

Exofinito landed right in front of me and Kasi, and cockes his head sideways as he looked at Kasi.

Pretty, but strange.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 12:38 pm

I blushed a little bit, "He is very kind" I say, walking up to him slowly. I reached my hand out slowly so he didn't feel threatened. It's okay... I whispered to his mind, it's okayyy, and I started to pet his head.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 2:40 pm

AHHHHHH SHE'S IN MY HEADDDDD!

Exofinito quickly backed away, screaming a little. Calm down you big chicken. It's her power. She's not going to hurt you.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 4:41 pm

I looked at Exifonito with surprise, he backed away afraid. Hmm, I kept my hand in the air silently sh-shing him.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 5:10 pm

Exofinito cocked his head the other way. No one's supposed to be able to talk to me but you, Keri. Amd will yoy please tell her to stop trying to make me be quiet before I incenerate her hand? Why do they always think tjat works? I am a sentient, full-grown phoenix who don't need no master.

I rolled my eyes. Shut up.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitime10/15/2012, 9:57 pm

I lay down on the soft grass and wait for Willow and Lucian
Back to top Go down
http://www.halfbloodhaven.freeforums.com
Vikus

Vikus

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitime10/16/2012, 3:21 pm

Lucian saw the girl laying down at the grass. He made his way slowly to her. 'So?...W-Where do we start?' Lucian asked, putting his best to hide the tremble. He hoped and knew that this camp had a physical training are of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Crazymoose99
Mortal
Crazymoose99

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitime10/16/2012, 6:03 pm

Willow walks in, brushing her dark hair out of her face. She quite liked the grass and small plants surrounding the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
http://acamphalfblood.forumotion.com/
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitime10/16/2012, 7:54 pm

I stand up and brush the grass of myself. I see the two kids that I met at the Big House "The big house we just came from is called the Big House. There you'll find the oracle, if you get a quest, Chrion, and Mr.D. Wait, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.halfbloodhaven.freeforums.com
Vikus

Vikus

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitime10/19/2012, 2:06 pm

Lucian was confused. He looked around to see who she might be talking to but there was only Wİllow and him in a talking range. He didnt had that much of a intrest in the tour when he was going with 2 girls. He now just wanted to get away.' Actually...C-Could you just tell me the l-locaiton of the sword t-training area?' he asked hiding his eyes from the girl. You are an idiot! he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cabin's Courtyard
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: The Cabins :: The Courtyard-
Jump to: