Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Cabin's Courtyard

Go down 
+14
The Lovely Assistant
Ani
Dragonfire
Mason
Crazymoose99
Vikus
Gravity
Rachel
Evimero
Wednesday
The Doctor
Dexter
Rayquaza
Kasi
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 2:39 am

I shrugged, "alrightttt."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 2:42 am

"Do you happen to have a way to get a taxi, or are we driving?" I asked, and sighed a little. Downtown wasn't exactly easy walking distance.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 3:01 am

"Uhm. You'd have to call for taxi, and I'm not that great of a driver. . .
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 3:41 am

"You don't drive when you order a taxi. ."I muttered, confused.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/5/2012, 12:59 am

"But you were talking about getting car.."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/5/2012, 1:08 am

"Oh, I meant getting a taxi or walking."I said, blushing at my mistake. Oops. I dug around in my pockets until I found a phone, and then pulled it out. "Do you know taxi service numbers?"I asked.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/5/2012, 1:16 am

I pulled out my iphone and searched through the contacts. "678-890-6669" I say, reading it off my phone. Then I put it back in my pocket.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/5/2012, 1:25 am

I out in the number as she read it off, then hit send. I told them the address for camp and hung up. "Let's goooo!"I said, smiling
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/5/2012, 2:33 am

"Okay!" I reply grinning. I grabbed Keri's hand and put it in mine, walking towards Thalias tree.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/5/2012, 4:01 am

I intertwined my fingers with Kasi and walked with her. Off to adventurrrrre.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 12:53 am

I walked to the courtyard, as I thought that Suephrom would probably be in his cabin or something. Probably sulking about how b#tchy I was. He was a son of Morpheus, so... Cabin 20, right? I looked over at it. It was a huge building, and it had to be to hold so many demigods. Overcrowding at its finest.
I didn't want to admit it to myself, but I was slightly afraid of going inside. I was tired and injured and sh#t, and a group of demititan-hating half-bloods in there could probably take me down in an enclosed space. I stood next to the steps, shifting my weight from one foot to the other and glancing around, procrastinating for as long as I could.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 12:59 am

I walked into the courtyard looking down at my knuckles. I was gently running my fingers over them to check for fractures, and I wasn't really paying attention. I needed to get to my cabin to get some ambrosia, and maybe take a nap. I looked up when I got in front of my cabin, and loked right into Madeline's eyes. I instantly started shaking, and was absolutely speechless.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 1:20 am

I... oh, f#ck. I hadn't expected Suephrom to nearly walk straight into me. I froze completely, heart pounding in my ears, and scrambled for the right words to use. If I messed this sh#t up, I was going to punch myself in the face until my nose broke or something.
"I... I'm... sorry..." I said with a slight stutter, and looked down. Gods DAMMIT, why did I choose now of all times to f#cking STUTTER? At least I hadn't said something completely idiotic, like 'I thought about you in the shower'. Gods.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 1:26 am

I opened my mouth and closed it. She said she was sorry. Sorry for what? It was my fault. But the words weren't working. My brain wasn't working. I thought about sinply running away, because seeing Madeline like this made my chest hurt and my breathing get ridiculously shallow. She just. .she looked so sad. I opened my mouth again, closed it, swallowed, and then opened it again to say. "I'm sorry, too." It was barely a mutter, and how was it possible for me to sum up everything I was feeling in three words? I started walking towards her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 1:39 am

"You didn't f#cking do anything," I replied, sounding a lot more irritable than I intended. "I mean... er... I thought about it in the show- I mean..."
Dammit.
"I mean... I was being a real b#tch, and I'm always a b#tch to you, and... er, sorry." Well, I was that way to everyone, but I felt bad when I completely abused Suephrom, for some reason. It was probably because I had that stupid crush on him.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 1:48 am

"I wasn't being any nicer."I muttered, now standing right in front of her. Would it hurt her shoulder if I picked her uo off the ground in a hug, or just hold her in my arms. Wait, I missed something she said. I needed to stop daydreaming. She said something about a shower, I think. I'd had one of those. "The shower must have been hard."I muttered distractesly. Wait, being unemotional. Stop that. I loked back into Madeline's eyes. Okay, time to say it. Just say it. "Madeline, I really like you, and. .well. . Will you be my girlfriend?"I asked. Going from hiding from her to directly confronting her had tumbled my brain around, and I realized wlthat I'd said that out loud without thinking it out first. That was problematic. Hopefully it sounded okay. How was my hair? Why was I worrying?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 2:02 am

"Yeah... wait, I, um, yeah, the shower was hard... and..." Agh, why did he have to drop that bomb right now? As if I wasn't feeling conflicted enough already. After the initial confused jumble of words, my first reaction was to smack him, but I only raised my hand slightly before I stopped it. Wasn't I trying not to be a b#tch? Hitting him probably counted as being a b#tch.
I couldn't figure out how to answer the girlfriend question. I mean, yeah, I liked Suephrom more than I wanted to admit, but I tended to not do well with commitment, for some reason...
"... and..."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 2:08 am

I frowned. She had started to raise her hand, and I had no idea why. Smack me for asking her out? Wasn't kissing sign enough that she oiked me, or was that just not important nowadays? I kind of assumed the latter already, but for some reason I had imagined it meaning something to Madeline. Fat chance, apparently. It was kind of mean, but I just stood there and waited for her to say whatever she was trying to say.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 2:27 am

Why was it so hard to figure this out? If I liked Suephrom, shouldn't the obvious answer be yes? Maybe I was afraid that I was just going to hurt him more. I did have a rather... abrasive nature... oh, f#ck it. No, I did not mean that literally. Shut up.
I put my hand down, and actually smiled a bit when I answered, "Sure."
Suephrom's frown worried me, though. Ffff...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 2:32 am

I smiled a little back, and said, "You're forgiven if I'm forgiven, "softly. I closed the remaining gap between us and wrapped my arms around her waist, carefully avoiding her injured arm. Please, please, please let that be the end of this. Now that I was here, with her, I knew I wanted it to stay that way. Us, together. Hopefully, not fighting.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 2:47 am

"You didn't do anything... but alright." I felt sort of strange, and hugged back with one arm. I still wasn't exactly accustomed to hugs, but it was weird in a pleasant way. I decided that I liked hugs. Or maybe just Suephrom hugs. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 2:50 am

I backed away a bit,but kept my arms around her loosely. I looked into Madeline's eyes and smiled at her. Then I leaned forward and kissed her.

OOC: Short post is short shut up
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 4:24 pm

I kissed my boyfriend back. Gods, what had I gotten myself into now? I'd never actually had a 'boyfriend' before, since I tended to either scare away or beat up everyone, so I was actually sort of nervous about this whole situation.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 4:30 pm

I pulled back a bit, and realized that I had a girlfriend. Madeline was my girlfriend. I smiled at the thought. Hopefully she would stick around, now. Maybe she'd even care.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 4:38 pm

Damn, my arm was hurting... a lot... "Do you have any ambrosia left?" I asked, somewhat awkwardly. I didn't want to seem like I was just changing the subject randomly. Gods, what was wrong with me? Being nervous and awkward and sh#t... was this what being in a relationship was like? Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cabin's Courtyard
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: The Cabins :: The Courtyard-
Jump to: