Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Hello from Mars

Go down 
+2
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
steelviper77
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Another Hello from Mars Empty
PostSubject: Another Hello from Mars   Another Hello from Mars Icon_minitime7/7/2012, 2:14 am

I'm going to be honest here, I have my moments of selfishness, rude, rebellious, douche, and annoying. Still, all in all, I'm friendly and crazy. Music Junkie, in love with photography, and just maybe, fall for Nutella. Pretty good with words, but suck at grammar and seplilng spelling. That's all I can think of with my AC broken and mood swings swinging.

Call Me,
Dream-Os (Definitely not!)
Dream King! (Where are we? In the medieval times?!)
Hypnos? (As much as I want to be a God, I can't take on the responsibilities.)
Dreamy ❤ (Much better. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
steelviper77
The airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow

PostSubject: Re: Another Hello from Mars   Another Hello from Mars Icon_minitime7/7/2012, 2:45 am

Hi! welcome to the site, I suck at these things, so everyone else will probably do it much better, but if you ever on, check out the chat box! especially now!
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Another Hello from Mars   Another Hello from Mars Icon_minitime7/7/2012, 2:47 am

call me fishy

Hello there! I am Kim Pine, better known to everyone as Fishy. If you need help, PM me or another a staff member (someone with a purple, marronish-purple, light purple, blueish gray, or pale green username) with your question, and they will get back to you as soon as possible. Read the rules carefully, as well as the rules that are put with the character forms.

Now, a little bit about me. I'm almost always online because I don't have anything else to do, and I'm often obsessing over a band. The only TV show I watch is BBC's Sherlock, because it's flawless. Last but not least, I'm from America but I type like I'm from Europe (colour instead of color, favourite/favour instead of favorite/favor, stuff like that. It just looks better to me).

So, follow the rules and have fun! Oh, yeah, try not to die, too. Because that would suck.

fishy

made by malone at caution 2.0
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Another Hello from Mars   Another Hello from Mars Icon_minitime7/7/2012, 3:08 am

Hallo there! I'm Carina, and you can call me anything from Cal to Pineapple. Though Cal is more common. Not that I'd protest to you calling me Pineapple, but whatever. I'm a fangirl. About everything. So, sorry if that gets on your nerves. Just let me know and I'll try to tone it down. Emphasis on the "try."

I hope you have fun with us! I swear none of bite. Hard. Just kidding! We don't bite at all! Most of us. But yeah, follow the rules, make your character and we hope to roleplay with you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Hello from Mars   Another Hello from Mars Icon_minitime7/7/2012, 9:49 am

Hello everybody!
Celestia, Nobody is really good at introduction. Trust me, it took me a hour just to finish mine. Razz
Fishy, In my opinion, I like BBC's Doctor Who the most. Spend a whole two weeks watching reruns on Netflix. Starwars
Carina, I'm going to call you Piney! Smile Yay! Nobody is going to bit me! *rereads the sentence * Wait, you just said most of us don't bite... There's a shark in the forum! affraid
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Another Hello from Mars   Another Hello from Mars Icon_minitime7/7/2012, 11:52 am

DOCTOR WHO FAN YOU SAY!? ALL OF THE YES! THIS ONE IS A GOOD ONE YOU GUYS, I CAN TELL.
Oh by the way I'm Neon, Nemo, Wallace, or Kieran, the site's nut-job. Well we're all nut-jobs really, I'm just the worst of the bunch =P
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Another Hello from Mars   Another Hello from Mars Icon_minitime7/7/2012, 12:33 pm

Yooooooooooo. <- Well that was uncharacteristic of me. Usually I try to speak impeccably. xD But hey! Welcome to the site! I'm Helena Beat, but you can just call me Liz or ET or whatever you'd like to call me... I'm known by a lot of different names on here. Anyway, I'm one of your awesome site administrators, and I'm here to CONTROL YOU WITH THE FORCE. Nah, just don't do anything crazy and we won't have a problem xD. I hope you have a great time here, and that I'll see you around!

I'm starting to think I'm the only person on this site who's never watched BBC shows... IjustloveGleeokaythoughitwasbetterinthefirstseasonWAH
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Another Hello from Mars   Another Hello from Mars Icon_minitime7/7/2012, 9:03 pm

I'm Mikey! I'm one of this places few Britons and as you'll learn i'm awesome. Like Celestia said, swing by the chatbox, it's the place to be! P.S i'm the shark Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Hello from Mars   Another Hello from Mars Icon_minitime7/7/2012, 9:20 pm

Yellow, Peps!
Neon, You are the nutcase, but I'm the evil overlord. Or is that Hades? Okay, I reassign as the scary old lady! BOOM!
Liz, Control your with the force...... That reminds me of May the force be with you and that reminds me of May the Fourth. It's official! May Fourth is Starwars day on my planet! Starwars
Mickey, affraid I 'm sorry shark, but I will have to kill you now. Or just let you live, either way is fine. But first.... DIE! BOOM!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Hello from Mars   Another Hello from Mars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Hello from Mars
Page 1 of 1