Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walking around New Rome.

Go down 
+4
Rachel
Kasi
Hammah
Dexter
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Walking around New Rome. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/29/2012, 6:34 pm

Sirius stood and then pulled her up with him. "Well How about we just go walking and see what we find going on around here." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/30/2012, 4:10 am

"Well... as long as its an adventure," she replied grinning. She was pulled up and joined him at his side.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/30/2012, 5:07 pm

"It will be." He told her and then led her back into the city.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/30/2012, 5:44 pm

Yuki followed Sirius back to the city. Looking at all the roman decorations and such.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/3/2013, 8:48 pm

Sirius smiled as they walked through the city and after a while he felt it get slightly boring. About this time though he noticed a figure on the roof of one of the buildings. He kept a silent glare at the figure wondering who it was when suddenly the guy ran off. 'Who was that...' He wondered.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/3/2013, 9:06 pm

Yuki saw the person on the roof, her dark brown eyes following him. Her hand travled up Sirius' bicep to stop at his shoulder. "Who was that?"
She asked in a quiet voice. She silently wished for her dagger.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/3/2013, 9:14 pm

"No idea....but I got a bad feeling he'll come back.." He told her silently and continued walking along. Albin and Shadow weren't out of the loop because they looked agitated sense him and Yuki noticed the guy. "Want to get out of the city? Albin and Shadow are both agitated and them attacking someone by mistake isn't going to turn out good." He said to her after a minute or two.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/3/2013, 9:35 pm

"Why do I have that funny feeling too?" She relied softly, staring after the way the the guy had vanished... it might not have even been a guy... it might have been a girl... Yuki bit her lip.
"I think we should wait until we are sure before Albin and Shadow take a chunk out of their leg."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/4/2013, 12:30 am

"Ok." He said and then kissed her on the cheek before continuing on the trip around New Rome.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/4/2013, 12:35 am

Yuki smiled and every now and then glanced over her shoulder... looking... she made sure Sirius hadn't been watching when she had done that. But, she continued to enjoy the trip around New Rome.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/4/2013, 2:02 pm

After a little while shadow and albin calmed down and Sirius tried to get over the person that had watched them from the roof. He wondered why he just stared but didn't follow, he figured it was cause he was with Yuki and didn't want to leave her and the wolves. Suddenly a low growl pierced his thoughts as Sirius saw the figure standing in front of them, Shadow and Albin growling at her. He could tell it was girl from her standing there, but her face was hidden by the hooded cloak she wore. "Can we help you?" He asked the person, but then she just ran up a wall and ran away across the rooftops. Sirius turned to Yuki, but didn't say a word, the look of confusion on his face was clear enough to see
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/4/2013, 10:45 pm

Yuki watched the girl in the hooded cloak with curiosity.
"Can we help you?"
After the girl had ran off Sirius looked back at Yuki, very confused.
"No idea," She answered his unspoken question.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/5/2013, 11:08 am

Siris sighed when Yuki said that she didn't have a clue either. "Want to leave and head out into San Fransico? At least there we can have fun with a lot more places to go to." He offered to her, ready to get out of New Rome for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/5/2013, 7:59 pm

"Well as long as nothing explodes," she teased. "But I think its a grand idea."
She was ready to leave too. The chick following them might actually come out into the open after they left.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/6/2013, 1:37 am

Sirius smiled and kissed the top of her head when she teased him during the answer she gave. He lead her out of the city, picking up their weapons from Teriminus's assistant along the way and then head for San Fran.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/6/2013, 1:48 am

Yuki laughed and follows close behind him, slipping her dagger back into the top of her boot as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 13 Icon_minitime9/14/2013, 2:52 am

Rhiannon walked the streets of New Rome, cane tapping quietly, counting off the seconds she spent wandering. There were other small noises: children playing in the road, doors opening and closing, people talking. At least the small city had some life in it still. Camp, however... that was a different story. She tried not to mull over it.
She came to a corner where she knew there was a small coffee shop, and walked over. There were tables and chairs outside for patrons to enjoy the nice weather, and she carefully sat down at one. All the tables were empty. She could tell because she heard no one. Very soon, a woman walked out and asked what she wanted. Rhiannon answered with "surprise me" and the lady left. She'd probably bring back the most expensive thing on the menu, but Rhiannon didn't mind. She had an awful lot of money these days.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 13 Icon_minitime9/14/2013, 3:07 am

Vince had been mostly left to his devices during his time at Camp Jupiter. It seemed no one had wanted to talk to a cripple, or a guy with prosthesis. Too awkward for them he guessed.

He now wandered the streets of New Rome. He took in the sights and sounds, but he payed not much attention to them. Vince was bored out of his mind, and had hardly, if ever, been able to talk to anybody. He headed to the coffee shop that he took a liking to when he found it months back. It was quiet, and not many people showed up there. The coffee was fragrant and tart, and it was a good place to read books, or tune his automaton prosthesis up. When he arrived, he noticed another person already there. A pale girl, with near white hair. A cane was resting against the table where she was sitting. She seemed familiar, but he couldn't quite place it where he knew her from. He shrugged it off, and sat at a table he usually sat up and called the owner. 
"The usual please." Vince said calmly and pulled out a small book about more automatons and how they worked. 
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 13 Icon_minitime9/14/2013, 3:14 am

Rhiannon was surprised to hear (admittedly strange) footsteps and another voice, one that sounded vaguely familiar and somewhere around her age. She wasn't one to forget voices easily, so it must have been someone she'd met in passing or long ago. She tugged at the white blindfold that covered her upper face as she tried to recall, but nothing rang a bell. With a soft sigh, she sat and waited for the waitress to bring her something to drink.
It was a about a minute before she returned, stopping at the other person's table first with his order, and then at Rhiannon's table with the mystery drink. She raised the cup to her face with both hands and smelled it before taking a sip. Her nose had neglected to tell her that the coffee was very, very bitter, and she pulled a face and nearly spat it out. It wasn't bad tasting, just... the taste took her by surprise. They must have given it to her black.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 13 Icon_minitime9/14/2013, 3:22 am

Vince looked at the girl once more. He noted that she seemed to be blind from what he could tell. Either that or people loved to wear blind-folds randomly. He continued to read his manual and he sipped his coffee. Not straight black, like some people like it, but just with a hint of cream and sugar. Vince looked up from his book right at the moment when the girl spat out the coffee, and he chortled slightly. The hubbub of the city was distant, but he hoped that it had covered up at least his laugh. He tried to continue to read, but couldn't concentrate much on it.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 13 Icon_minitime9/14/2013, 3:27 am

"Don't laugh at me," Rhiannon insisted, turning towards the sound of said laughter. Not that she didn't like to hear people laugh -- it was a magical sound. She just didn't like it when people laughed at her, exactly. She was sure that no one enjoyed that feeling. It reminded her of being left out, which reminded her of the Quest. The Quest, with a capital Q, for quite horrible, quite sad, and quite unfortunate.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 13 Icon_minitime9/14/2013, 3:35 am

"Ah... sorry," Vince said slightly sheepishly with his face red. More red than it usually it is anyways. "I haven't... really been around people lately." he said slightly more quietly and respectfully. Vince stood up and calmly walked over to her table and took a seat across from her. "I uh- want to switch drinks or something?" Vince asks awkwardly in an attempt to socialize. "I know you got straight black, so..." he says with a lighthearted tone.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 13 Icon_minitime9/14/2013, 3:42 am

"I, uh, told them to surprise me," she tried to explain. Hopefully she didn't see quite so dumb now. "And, er, sure, we can switch. Did you put anything in yours?" she asked as she put her drink, now his drink, down on the table, near the center of it. And then the implications of her question hit her, and she blushed light pink. "I mean, like, sugar or something, not, uh, nefarious things!" she spluttered out quickly, hoping to save a little face. Oh, gods, he must think she was a total idiot by now. First person near her age that she meets in months, and she scares him off. Brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 13 Icon_minitime9/14/2013, 3:49 am

"Haha.. I learned that if you tell them to surprise you, they certainly give you a surprise. The hard way," Vince explained. He fiddled with a screw on his left hand and sipped on her (now his) drink. The kick in the coffee surprised him a bit, but he was used to it by now. "I got them to put a bit of cream and sugar in. Not enough to suffocate the taste of the coffee, but enough to lighten it up a bit. And now, I wouldn't." he says with a slight smile when she got all flustered.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 13 Icon_minitime9/14/2013, 3:58 am

Rhiannon felt around a bit before she found her new cup of coffee, and when she did find it, picked up the cup with both hands again and took a careful sip. This tasted better than the other one. She put her cup back down and clasped her hands in her lap. It was probably time to make conversation, which would be a welcome distraction from her thoughts. "So, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking around New Rome.
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next