Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The mess hall

Go down 
+17
Gravity
Kasi
Mason
Rayquaza
Silly Lily
Liz
Dena
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Kenzie
Wednesday
PeetaMellark
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Hammah
Rave Girl
Dexter
Evimero
Rachel
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

The mess hall - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 11:05 pm

Jade was half a second away from taking off his hand but it was too late to save the strip of back. She grunted a bit and continued eating her meal taking note of his blushing at her.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 11:26 pm

"Sooooo..." I couldn't think of anything to say, she caught me blushing, I could tell, "What's on the agenda for the day?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 11:28 pm

"Hell if I know...I don't know what you like to do." She said as she finished her meal and pulled her mask back over her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 11:47 pm

I cracked my neck and shrugged, "Totally up to you, I don't care." I began drinking some orange juice.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 12:11 am

Jade sighed and then sat back in her chair and thought about what all they could do. A lot of inappropriate things came to mind, but she ignored them all for she didn't like Kris in that way...not at all. Sure she had teased him, but that was a mutual thing. They have been teasing each other since they had met last night. "Well...is there anywhere around here that is worth going and hanging out at? Cause I can't think of anything."
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 12:20 am

"Hmmm.... Maybe we could go into the City? That could be fun!" I smiled, I honestly had nothing better to suggest, and New York is pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 12:27 am

"Sure." Jade said. Usually she would hate going to the city cause everyone stared at her for wearing a mask. But right now..she was bored and didn't care. Worst comes to worst..she pisses off a lot of people that she will probably never see again.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 12:30 am

"So it's settled!" I said getting up and stretching, I then started to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 12:31 am

Jade sat there for a minute and then vanished and reappeared beside him. "Yeah...you aren't getting away that quickly, pal." She said to him and then left.

((TO THE MOCKING!!!!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/21/2012, 4:25 pm

I am truly evil.

nocturnal walks in slowly. she made sure no one talked to her. she grabbed a sandwitch and sat down. nocturnal was so hungry. she ate all of the sandwitch in two minutes. nocturnal hadn't ate since yesterday. she looked around, trying to think of a plan to get out before anyone talked to her.

tagged: | word count: 054 | notes: Daughter of Loki

Back to top Go down
http://ultramythcamp.forumotion.com/
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/21/2012, 4:36 pm

I shuffled in warily, my eyes trained to the ground. This wasn't because I was shy - pfft, I wasn't shy, but I would most likely trip if my eyes strayed away. Not to say they didn't - I did have to look up to see where I was going. As I neared the familiar plaza of the mess hall. A smile crossed my face as I relaxed, bouncing ever so slightly on my heels.

I wondered into the hall, grinning as I went up to one of the tables containing food. I piled on two legs of fried chicken, a scoop of buttered corn, and two roll before moving to the sacrifical fire, throwing in my extra roll and murmmering, "For Athena."

After getting all of my food I walked over to my table, sitting in a seat on the edge and setting my plate down. I picked up the glass and muttered my favorite drink under my breathe. I picked the cup up, taking a drink and sighing contentedly - iced tea. Omnomnom.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/21/2012, 4:45 pm

I am truly evil.

nocturnal looked for the quickest way out. she got up and made a run for it, but she tripped, and fell. she growled and got up. nocturnal ran for the door opening it, when she remembered she left her drink. dang it.

nocturnal ran over and swiftly got her drink. she ran over to the door, trying this again. nocturnal opened the door, when something pushed her down. it was a tall man. nocturnal looked up, as the tall man grabbed her. it was soooo a monster.

nocturnal was scared. she----for the first time ever---yelled "help!!!!!!!" she hoped this would work.

tagged: | word count: 000 | notes: Daughter of Loki

Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/21/2012, 4:51 pm

I glanced up as someone screamed help and blinked a few times. What the...? I shook my head, accidentally slapping myself with my blonde hair. "Not my business..." I muttered, taking a bite of chicken and smiling contentedly.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/21/2012, 4:55 pm

I am truly evil.

nocturnal screamed and screamed again. she kicked the tall man, then went off running. the man turned into a monster. nocturnal grabbed a coat-rack and started hitting the monster with it.

Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/21/2012, 5:00 pm

I watched the fight with a sort of pacified curiosity while wondering why there was a monster in camp at all. It's not as if they could be let in without express permission, and people (usually) weren't stupid enough to let them in. It was completely illogical.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/21/2012, 5:08 pm

I am truly evil.

nocturnal screamed as the monster destroyed the coat-rack. she swiftly ran out, leaving.

Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/21/2012, 5:16 pm

I glanced up once more as the girl left and shrugged. It took me around twenty mintues to finish eating and I quickly threw the remains in the trash and left, once more focusing on my feet.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/21/2012, 9:48 pm

I walked into the Mess Hall. I hadn't really looked over my back while I was walking, so I wouldn't have been too surprised if Madeline has decided not to follow me.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/21/2012, 10:00 pm

I had decided not to follow Suephrom and watched My Little Pony by myself instead.

I followed Suephrom to the mess hall, and didn't really say anything the whole way there. What a disgrace to my reputation. At the next opportunity, it needed to say something particularly scathing...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/21/2012, 10:15 pm

I almost asked if she could get food by herself, but I figured she'd tried many times before accepting defeat anyway. Then again, it would be nice of me to do it for her. but it would be kind of funny to see her fail. But that was mean. Meh, I wouldn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/21/2012, 10:40 pm

Hmm. Well, I couldn't really get a tray by myself with my arm like this. Holding it with one hand would make me drop it, probably. So I pointed at the counter-type thing where the trays and food were, and commanded Suephrom to fetch stuff for me. "I can't hold a tray like this. GET ME FOOD."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/21/2012, 10:42 pm

I just decided to ignore her until she acted nicely, because it would torment her. So I started getting myself food.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/21/2012, 10:45 pm

I frowned. "No, I don't want that." There was a nice stack of fresh-baked cookies, which looked much tastier than whatever the hell Suephrom had just put on my plate. "Get one of those instead," I pointed.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/21/2012, 10:56 pm

I laughed. "This is my plate." I said, and put fried chicken and garlic mashed potatoes down. I then Got a bowl and filled it with curry.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/21/2012, 10:59 pm

"Well hurry the f#ck up so you can get mine," I said in an extremely complain-y tone. Gods I was whiny. But Suephrom deserved having to listen to my b#tching if he was going to take so much time getting his own food first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The mess hall
Page 9 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next