Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The mess hall

Go down 
+17
Gravity
Kasi
Mason
Rayquaza
Silly Lily
Liz
Dena
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Kenzie
Wednesday
PeetaMellark
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Hammah
Rave Girl
Dexter
Evimero
Rachel
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

The mess hall - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/14/2012, 12:14 pm

The mess hall - Page 8 XgpzId
{Soundtrack Cyanide ;; Hestia}
"You got these little things
That you've been running from,
You either love it or I guess you don't.
I think I'm ready to leap, I'm ready to live.
I'm ready to go."

"Nowhere I can think of," she said after she swallowed the orange slice. She had always wondered why oranges were divided so evenly, almost like they were meant to be eaten. Sometimes she thought it had to do with some genetic mutation, and the first oranges were just pulpy messes encased in a peel, but she always pushed that one to the side. That just seemed kind of unrealistic to her.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/14/2012, 12:32 pm

The mess hall - Page 8 Boy-circo-circus-cute-guy-Favim.com-351301
☞Stellan Murdock☜
’It‘s just another war. Just another family torn. Just a step from the edge. Just another day in the world we live.’
Son of Melione
Dating Soundtrack

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Stellan smiled and then ate took a bite out of an apple. Ah such a delicious fruit, an apple was. Oranges, grapes, and bannanas were ok, but Stellan preferred an apple. Stellan took a few more bites out of the red fruit as he thought of where they could go.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/14/2012, 6:05 pm

The mess hall - Page 8 XgpzId
{Soundtrack Cyanide ;; Hestia}
"You got these little things
That you've been running from,
You either love it or I guess you don't.
I think I'm ready to leap, I'm ready to live.
I'm ready to go."

Soundtrack grinned at Stellan, feeling far happier than she had in a while. It made her happy to see him smile, because his smile was so beautiful. She never saw it while with him before, but now she saw it so much. It just made her heart burst with joy when she remembered that she was the person who had caused him to smile, but it wasn't in a selfish way. It was in the way that it made her happy to know that she had helped him.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/15/2012, 1:31 pm

I walked in, now humming Firework by Katy Perry. My flipflops hit the ground in rythmically as I made my way over to the part of the Mess Hall where the food was located. Not being very hungry, I grabbed two turkey sandwiches before making my way over to the other side of the room to make an offering. Quickly throwing in half of a sandwich, I closed my eyes for a second.

"For Hestia." I said with a small smile, before leaving with my sandwich and a half.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/16/2012, 9:02 am

((iPod means no fancy posts ): ))

Stellan smiled at Soundtrack again as he finished the apple and then ate a few more of the foods on the tray. Once he had finished he sat back rubbed his stomach jokingly. He sat up and wrapped his arm around Soundtrack and kissed her cheek. He smirked a bit and then sighed having still not thought of a place to go.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 8 Icon_minitime6/16/2012, 1:54 pm

Maggie walked in the the mess hall with Gale and Vlad, and the smell of food greeted her, and she grinned. It was something she still hadn't gotten used to, the fact that camp had great food at any point in the day.

((I'm sorry for the crap post xP))
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 8 Icon_minitime6/16/2012, 6:38 pm

Vlad walked in behind Maggie and Gale. "My god... that smells so freaking good." He breathed in the smell of food. "Lets eat!"

Gale walked in and looked around. "Yummy!" She smiled, rolling her eyes at Vlad's comment. "Yes please." She walked up to the food table and started to collect her meal.

((Meh, whatever xD))
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 8 Icon_minitime6/17/2012, 9:34 pm

Mags grabbed a plate, beginning to fill her plate with whatever she felt like eating, even if they didn't make sense together. Carrots, pasta with tomato sauce, crackers with cheese. She didn't really know what she wanted to eat, so she figured she might as well take a bunch of things and just pick.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 8 Icon_minitime6/22/2012, 3:47 pm

"Hey Gale, they have those breadstick things" Vlad said, picking up a piece of pizza.

"Oh my gosh, really!" Gale rushed over. "They're called cheesy bread." She picked some up, along wit spaghetti.

"Yeah okay" He muttering, picking a seat at a table.

((Oh my gosh, i forgot about this topic, im sorry!))
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 8 Icon_minitime6/22/2012, 5:48 pm

((It's fine! (: ))

Maggie picked up one of the breadstick things, looking at it and shrugging before plopping it on her plate and sitting down. "Cheesy bread? That's... interesting," she chuckled, examining it some more. "Though it's probably good."
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 8 Icon_minitime6/24/2012, 6:31 pm

Gale smiled, sitting next to Vlad. "Hell yeah it's good. " She smiled, dipping a cheese stick in her spaghetti and taking a bite.

Vlad rolled his eyes. "Ew, thos things are... gross..." He said, taking another bite of pizza.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 8 Icon_minitime6/24/2012, 9:32 pm

Still curious, Margaret picked up the cheesy stick and took a tentative bite after dipping it in some tomato sauce. She wrinkled her nose, drowning it with water and swallowing it quickly. "I agree with Vlad, that's disgusting," she said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 8 Icon_minitime6/28/2012, 2:22 pm

Vlad chuckled slightly. "See!" He smiled.

Gale raised an eyebrow."Really? If i was stranded on an island, this is the one food i would beg for from the gods" She grinned, taking another bite.

"Wouldnt you want a boat?" Vlad asked.

"Meh..." Gale rolled her eyes. "I guess."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 8 Icon_minitime6/29/2012, 11:06 pm

"You see, if I was stuck on an island, I wouldn't want a boat or food. I'd ask the gods to teleport me right back to the mainland, and it'd probably work." Maggie chuckled, and then realized how utterly vain and Venus-ish that statement had sounded, and she flushed.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 8 Icon_minitime7/1/2012, 3:22 pm

Vlad pointed his fork at Maggie. "Smart girl." He spoke to Gale. "Maybe you could learn a few things from her."

Gale rolled her eyes, flicking a noodle at his face. "Hah!" She smirked.

Vlad pulled the noodle off his nose, and held it up, looking at Gale skeptically. "Ohhhh that sooo hurt!" He held his hand over his head like a damsal in distress, and pretended to faint onto the bench. "Of save me, somebody save me!"
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 8 Icon_minitime7/5/2012, 9:40 pm

((I'm SO sorry I haven't posted. Things have been crazy, and to be honest, I completely forgot. I promise I'll try to be better!!!))

Maggie rolled her eyes, popping a baby carrot into her mouth, amused at Vlad's comment. Then Gale hit him on the head with a wet noodle, and Maggie forced herself to swallow before she cracked up. "I'm not saving you, I'm sorry, damsel." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 8 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 10:10 pm

I walked in and sat down with my studying stuff, I began eating pancakes. I was about to crack this one thing..... GODS! It was frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 8 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 10:23 pm

Jade walked into the mess hall and looked around, quickly finding Kris acting frustrated over something. She rolled her eyes and glanced down at what she was wearing, a Black Veil Brides t-shirt with a leather jacket, dark blue jeans that were ripped at the knee, obviously her mask, and some grey and black track shoes. He Katana was hanging on her back and she had on some finger-less gloves on. She sighed at whatever thing made her seem self-conscious about what she was wearing and then walked over and sat down in front of Kris.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 8 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 10:26 pm

"Hey, beautiful," I said teasingly and laughed, putting my studying stuff in my messenger bag. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 8 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 10:31 pm

"Hungry..and feeling all clean and prissy....need to mock someone soon so that I get that feeling gone." Jade said to him and rolled her eyes at his flirting.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 8 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 10:41 pm

I laughed, "So, first get something to eat, then we could go to the courtyard to people watch." I smiled, for some reason I thought today was gonna be an awesome day.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 8 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 10:49 pm

Jade smirked from under her mouth and then glanced around and pulled her mask off when she knew no one else was around. She then grew an evil little grin and yanked his plate of pancakes over to her and started to eat them. "Mine."
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 8 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 10:50 pm

I pulled them back, "You don't steal my food, babe, you just don't!" I started to eat them, giving her my evil glare.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 8 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 10:53 pm

Jade glared back and then pouted a bit. "Fine then. Stingy arse." She said to him and then thought about what kinda food she wanted. Then magically some bacon and pancakes appeared on her own plate.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 8 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 11:00 pm

I took some of her bacon, "Pay back." I winked at her as I started to eat again, catching myself smiling at her I blushed and looked in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The mess hall
Page 8 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next