Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Stables

Go down 
+5
Silly Lily
Dovah
Dena
Swishalicious
Rachel
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

The Stables - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/20/2011, 8:33 pm

"... er...." I would have blinked awkwardly, but... you know...
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/21/2011, 4:17 pm

Vicis soon became bored, and waved goodbye to the three people. He then left the stables.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 11:49 am

"...I'm not the only one creeped out here, am I?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 10:07 pm

"Um... no, actually. I am just going to... um... wander this way..." I muttered, and made my way out of the stables.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/31/2011, 11:51 pm

I quickly followed, shooting dirty glances behind me as I did.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 6:22 pm

Vlad and Gale both walk into the stables, recieving odd looks from the horses Weird.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 9:14 pm

Margaret follows the two into the stables, eyeing the horses. They were... incredible, really, though they just looked like horses with wings. Some looked more friendly than others, some looked downright scary. She shifted uneasily. "You guys do know how to ride, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 10:57 pm

Gale raises her hand. "I did it when I was little" She said

Vlad looked at her. "Oh yeah. And you fell of it and broke your arm!" He laughed.

"That horse was crabby!" Gale complained. "It really hurt." She grimaced at him.

"you know it was funny." Vlad smirked "Well, now."

"Ugh.." Gale rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 11:03 pm

"Great. So... you have a little experience, and I have... none. This should be interesting," she chuckled, glancing around the stables, walking from stall to stall. She still couldn't get over the pegasi. They were so... amazing. One of those things that reminded her why she was really here at camp.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 11:14 pm

Gale smirked. "Well I guess you just pick the friendly looking ones" She started to walk down the length of the stable.

Vlad smirked. "Dont break your arm again." He snickered, petting the muzzle of a pure black pegasus.

Gale grunted and glared at him. She took a double look at an auburn pegasus.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 11:20 pm

Maggie bit her lip, enthralled with the animals but still uncertain. Come on, Maggie, loosen up. She reached out and touched a light grey pegasus, and it nuzzled its head into her hand. She giggled almost involuntarily when it sidled its head up to her, backing away. "Woah.." she glanced at Vlad, who was snickering. "Do [i]you[/] know how to ride?" She raised an eyebrow at him.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 11:46 pm

"Nope, not at all" Vlad replied to Maggie. "But im sure it's not that hard. The fact that they can fly might be challenge, but you know.Worth a shot." Gale held back a laugh. "Easy? One sound and they're off in the other direction!" She snickered.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/30/2012, 12:00 am

Zero HATED horses even they had wings and if Yuki loved them. How she had managed to rope him into this he had no idea.
It was probably, her big eyes pleading and the bit going "Come on its going to be fun!"
Fun my foot, Zero thought.
Now after they walked in she had managed to find the most scary looking beast with grey hide and black and white feathers. Its white eyes rolled and he reared neighing as he went. Observably a new addition and only half tamed.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/30/2012, 6:21 pm

Maggie shot Vlad an are-you-nuts look, looking at him for a second before the pegasus nudged her in the back of the neck. She jumped, yelping slightly, and the pegasus snorted as if in laughter. She petted its muzzle tentatively and it stomped impatiently as if waiting to be released from the stall, spread its wings. "Jeez," she muttered, chuckling because she realized she was talking to the horse. "So, are we going to ride these things, or what?" she asked, before she lost her courage. She wasn't usually nervous about much of anything, but this was.. different, somehow.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/1/2012, 7:28 pm

I tried to back away from the horse Yuki offered me. "No thanks. I think I'll sit this one out."
Yuki snorted and led the wild one out and mounted. "Shh. Now you behave."
Miraculously it did so.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/2/2012, 6:21 pm

Gale snickered, looking at the horse. "Now you're not going to break my arm, are you?" The horse did that horse thing it does when it answers you. The high pitched whine. She took that no. "Good!" She smiled, and mounted its back. Gale lead the horse over to Vlad and Maggie. "Ready?" She asked, noticing another few kids messing around like they were.

Vlad smiled at Maggie and shook his head. Couragous one. He mounted the horse, and hoped it wouldnt shake him off. He breathed a sigh of relief when it didnt. This was another reason why it is an advantage to be more on the light weight side rather than the heavier side. If he thought about it though, in a way, sitting on the horse hurt his crotch. He started to wonder how knights and kings could do this stuff so much. It would've made more sense if the girls straddled the horse while guys kept their legs to one side. "As ready as an be" He answered.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/2/2012, 6:57 pm

Maggie fumbled with the opening on the horse's stable door, opening it with a bit of difficulty and leading the horse out. She pat its flank allowing it to get used to her presence before she mounted it easily. She beamed, expecting it to have been much harder. She stroked the pegasus' mane, praising it quickly and trying to recall her few and far between equestrian lessons back at home. She pat its side and it moved forward, she leading it easily, as if it wanted to please her. She was in a bit of a daze, but looked over quickly at Gale when she spoke.

"I'm ready," she said, having successful led the horse over to the starting mark, though they weren't racing. Any qualms she had before riding the horse had left her, and now she was just excited to get started.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/4/2012, 12:17 am

I leave.
I leave.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/5/2012, 10:31 pm

Gale smiled and lightly kicked the horse in the side twice. Once meant a walk. Twice meant a trot. And three times meant a run. The horse lightly ran up next to Maggie's. Gale pulled on the rein making the horse stop. It was a simple rope tied around the horses head. Gale liked that. She hated making the horse put something in it's mouth or have leather rub burns onto it's skin. If humans didnt like it, why would horses? Or any other animal for that matter.

Vlad, watched Gale and followed what she did, hoping again, the horse would not kick him off. Riding the horse up next to Gale, he pulled the rope, making the horse stop. The horse twitched slightly, making him wonder if held pulled to hard. He'd pull lighter next time. But in the meantime, Vlad will call him Twitchy.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/5/2012, 10:42 pm

Maggie kicked her heels into the horse, unsure, when suddenly it took off with a start, taking a running leap into the air. A small shout emanated from her mouth as her stomach dropped, much like when you take off from a plane or go down a drop on a roller coaster... and then she was flying, flying on this horse, something she had never even imagined could happen. She gripped the rope-reign firmly, scared but exhilarated at the same time. The horse turned, dipping and she grinned. Flying like this felt natural to her, even though she'd never done it before.

((Totally going with the Aphrodite (Well, Venus) children being good at flying pegasi thing. LOL))
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/5/2012, 11:00 pm

Gale watched as Maggie went into the air, wondering if she was okay. When it seemed Maggie had control of the horse she cheered. "Whhooooo! MAGGIE!" She yelled, kicking the horse for a running start and pulled the reins up. Gale cried out in excitment as the horse flew up. Gaining control of it quickly she started to wonder if this is how her father feels when he flies. Relaxed. Maybe her heritage is how she kept control of the horse so fast. The friendly south wind god feeling that came from her probably gave the horse comfort. Vlad's father, who was completely opposite from her's, probably gave the horse an on-edge feeling. She confirmed that when she noticed Vlad taking a while to get it under control.

Vlad, again, followed Gale's example. Getting up in the air, he felt Twitch jerking. Vlad pulled the reins up, making the horse make a full, upside down circle. "Holy crap!" He yelled. Letting the horse do it's thing, which was much better. Well, I guess it's an auto pilot type. He smirked. Sweeeeeeet
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/6/2012, 12:44 am

Maggie grinned at Gale, her hair swept behind her from the wind. She loved the feel of flying, being able to trust the pegasus so fully when she knew she shouldn't have. Somehow she was comfortable, and that was fine with her. She circled back around Gale and Vlad, gasping when he went upside down. "Are you nuts?!" she asked him, astonished that he hadn't fallen off of the horse. She grinned, still, full of adrenaline.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/7/2012, 12:07 am

Gale stared at her brother in disbelief, cirlcling around after Maggie. "Well, just a little" Vlad smirked. "A little?! You're goofy!" Gale yelled, diving under his horse.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/7/2012, 8:42 pm

Maggie chuckled, swooping above them both, still loving the exhilaration that came from flying on such a horse. "I second that," she stated, speaking loudly over the wind when Gale called Vlad nuts. "I think you're absolutely mental. In a good way, though. Until you fall off of the horse." She grimaced at the thought, though she doubted it would happen.

((LOL I love how the "i word" (xP) comes up as "goofy!"))
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/7/2012, 8:54 pm

Vlad laughed slightly. "I would scream like a little girl, if i fell." He snickered, but he knew, that if he did fall, Gale would save him. Or he could use his snow powers. Or well, attempt.

Gale looked at him and rolled her eyes. "Nope, i would let you fall. You'd probably deserve it!" She stated, reading his expression. The horse flew up, and Gale started to wonder what it would be like to have wings. Simply, amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stables
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next