Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Stables

Go down 
+5
Silly Lily
Dovah
Dena
Swishalicious
Rachel
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

The Stables - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 7:50 pm

Vic shrugged at Rhiannon, "Eh there not always that fun, but it's good exercise, plus it keeps you from falling asleep all the time, which can be a problem for me, what being a legacy of Somnus and all." Vicis stroked a very bright blounde colored horse as he was talking to her. The horse nudged their head against Vicis and he smiled at it, he patted their side and they trotted away, rejoining the other horses in the main part of the stables. He turns his attention back to Rhiannon and the other people. He put his hands into his pockets and stood there, silently.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 7:56 pm

I half-smilled, half-heartedly, and pointed at my blindfold. "I do not think I will be of much help during those..."
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 8:19 pm

I looked at Rhiannon for a second or two. "Can you fight?" I ask, trying not to sound too offensive.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 8:35 pm

"Do you think I can lift a sword, much less swing it around?" I asked, waving my noodle arms around. Not too much, though. I did not want to hit someone.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 8:39 pm

"Sorry! I'm not the smartest..peach..in the..peach bowl.."I say. Nice going, Kaden, real nice.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/2/2011, 11:13 am

"Peach in the peach bowl?" I said, giving him a Did-you-really-just-say-that? Look. "And isn't the point of camp to learn how to fight?" I asked. Surely they didn't expect us to go POOF! ULTIMATE FIGHTER!

Pfft.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/2/2011, 6:14 pm

"I do not think they, whoever they are, will trust me with a weapon either..." I was probably going to get kicked out on account of uselessness.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/2/2011, 6:34 pm

"Well, even if they kick us out, don't they have some... greek camp thing that has everyone?" I said, thinking hard. I'd heard soething about that...
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/2/2011, 6:43 pm

Even they will not want me... I am just a burden to everyone, I thought to myself. I was being far too depressing. My new friends were going to be scared away.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 1:21 am

I put a light hand on her shoulder and spoke softly. "Hey, theres no harm in trying, right?"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 1:51 am

Vicis smiled and crouched down, careful to avoid any horse manure. He listened to the three talk, chuckling at the guys' attempted comeback, but not in a mean way. He continued talking about the war games, "They teach how to fight, that's one thing, plus they have a job for everyone during a game." He cracked his knuckles and loosened the joints in his arms to relax, "And besides, people never get hurt during these war games....well seriously that is....but not that often...!" He massaged his neck muscles awkwardly, knowing that was the wrong thing to say, "Erm.....I shouldn't have said that....but it rarely ever happens and when it does they have these eagles that swoop you right off to the sidelines." He forced a smile to try and help ease the fright that he probably caused, though it probably didn't help at all.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 10:54 am

I blinked out of my space out and listen to what Vic had to say. After he was done, I tried my very hardest not to look terrified of the war games. This wasn't the army! We're all kids! "Er...do they usually go easy on the noobs?" I asked. I fiddled with my jacket and remember something. I took it off and checked the hood. Oh yeah, Donovan Mcnabb signed this. Dads buddy from the Redskins. Cool.I put the jacket on, and causually fiddled with it some more, not caring that a football star signed. Ugh, my ADHD was bad. As usual.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 4:15 pm

"Yes, please tell us that they go easy on the newbs..." I really, really did not even want to be in the war games. I would be in the way, and frightened to death.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 4:25 pm

Vicis chuckled, "Don't worry I've been in two war games before, the first one is always tough for everyone, but they get easier and easier. They don't go hard or easy on anyone it's a moderate difficulty really." Vicis streched his arms as he said all this, trying to loosen all of his stiff muscles he had. He looked at all three of them, they all looked like decent fighters if they put their mind to it. Rhiannon might've had a blindfold on, but she still looked like a decent fighter, same with the other girl and the guy. He smiled, "But don't worry one bit at all, trust me on this, if you put your mind to it, you can do anything, plus all three of you look like good fighters in the first place."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 4:41 pm

"... seriously?" I had NOODLE ARMS, for crying out loud. I had negative five muscle mass. It surprised me daily when the very act of BREATHING did not knock me over.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 5:07 pm

Ugh, moderate. "This place sucks.." I keep stroking the stallion.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 8:58 pm

Vicis rolled his eyes at both of them, "Oh don't worry, you'll get used to it eventually, and you'll find it fun. Trust me, I was exactually like you when I first joined the legion, but now I love it so much!" Vicis made his way over to an aubrun-colored horse with a short, zebra-like mane. He ran his hand all the way down the short, brizzly mane and the horse let out a low-pitched neigh. He smiled and patted the side of the horse, "So what do you three want to do now? he asked them.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 9:08 pm

Kaden looked at Vic. Maybe it could be a bit fun here. He ran ideas through his head: Forest..Lake..what? He couldn't think of anything. Kaden pushed his hair down and made it look like a wig. He giggled at his self.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/8/2011, 5:24 pm

I just sighed. I had nothing to say, really...
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/8/2011, 6:16 pm

Now what.. I suggest. "Anyone wanna..dance?"
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/9/2011, 3:49 pm

"...dance?" The frick? Was everyone here goofy? I had the urge to pout but didn't.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/9/2011, 5:20 pm

Kaden frowned at himself. Dancing? Really? Eh, he did the spongebob anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/12/2011, 12:08 am

Vicis raised an eyebrow at Kaden and shrugged, the kid was pretty weird...but this place had an elephant....so weird was the norm' here. Vicis focused his attention back on the maginificent horses, stroking one's side as it trotted past him, or giving it a gentle pat on the back. Vicis smiled as he was doing this...the horses were very calming.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/13/2011, 6:52 pm

Kaden looked at the girls and Vic. Hm..obviously not into it. "Anyone feel..dirty?" He asked. An odd question, but he felt like he needed to be cleaned. A shower would be nice. But he wasn't one of those kids that REALLY wanted one. He could get one whenever he wanted back home.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/19/2011, 10:06 am

O.O "Creeper."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stables   The Stables - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stables
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next