Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Target Practice.

Go down 
+19
HilaraSonnetsun
PeetaMellark
Rave Girl
Hammah
Dexter
Swishalicious
Liz
Shade
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Little Miss Laugh
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Silly Lily
ML
Jenny
Evimero
Rachel
Kendall
Damascus
Princess Amy
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

Target Practice. - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 37 Icon_minitime6/3/2011, 1:54 am

"Please don't call me that it's akward enough."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 37 Icon_minitime6/3/2011, 1:55 am

"Yeah....well then Amanda I'm just gonna head over to see Jordan if that's okay..."
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 37 Icon_minitime6/3/2011, 1:57 am

"Don't do anything stupid that will make me mad." I say then leave
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 37 Icon_minitime6/3/2011, 1:58 am

I gulp and walk to Jordan's cabin
Back to top Go down
PeetaMellark
Demigod
PeetaMellark

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 37 Icon_minitime6/7/2011, 6:39 pm

Doctor J wrote:
I take the bow and arrow. "Thanks." I mutter. I touch my head. I could tell my fever was at least 101 degrees. And outside was already about 94 degrees.

I raise my eyebrows at the girl. "Are you okay? You're sweating... You look really warm."
I glance back at the archery target slowly, itching to pull out an arrow and shoot it at something. But I held my cravings back because I was helping this demigod girl.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 37 Icon_minitime6/7/2011, 10:08 pm

I shake my head. "I'm fine. Now, where were we?" I asked, hoping she couldn't see I was weak.
Back to top Go down
PeetaMellark
Demigod
PeetaMellark

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 37 Icon_minitime6/8/2011, 5:09 pm

She didn't look fine at all, but I just shrugged it off. Maybe it wasn't any of my buisness. "Um, I'm pretty sure you were about to shoot so I could see what the problem was with your archery."
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 37 Icon_minitime6/8/2011, 5:45 pm

"Right, right." I aim and shoot, missing horribly, but still on the board
Back to top Go down
PeetaMellark
Demigod
PeetaMellark

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 37 Icon_minitime6/9/2011, 12:23 pm

She clearly wasn't the best archer I knew, but I saw room for improvement. I pondered on how she shot the arrow, and came up with hopefully a solution to the camper-girl's problem. "You're going about shooting too quickly. From what I see, you're not really putting much thought into it. Try and think of the bow and arrows as an extension of your soul. Be one with the archery. Go through every motion carefully, making sure each step is prescise and sharp. Not only this, but put a little more time into your aim. Really try and position your bow to the point where you're confident about where the arrow will land. Also, posture and stance is very important. Stand up straight and tall, and make sure your feet are lined up with the target. Deep breaths help as well when you're aiming. Never be too tense."
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 37 Icon_minitime6/11/2011, 12:43 am

"Oh." I mutter. I do what she says. I take a deep breath first, then get in to a stance, standing tall and strong. I aim percisely and slowly, calmy shoot the arrow. Time almost seemed to slow down. The arrow swiftly whizzed through the air. I saw a few kids look up from their work, and I smiled, noticing that my arrow had hit right next to the bullseye. "Hey. Thanks for the help!" I say happier, almost completely forgeting about my headache. "What's you name?" I ask. This girl must've been training for a long time. I smile in my head, realizing I was in the presence of a hunter. It sounded pretty cool. I've been thinking about this for a few days now...The wind blew, and my arrow was knocked off the board. I quietly wait.

OOC: Time really didn't slow down, it felt like it to her.
Back to top Go down
PeetaMellark
Demigod
PeetaMellark

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 37 Icon_minitime6/15/2011, 1:25 pm

"I'm Alyssa Ferdinand, Huntress of Artemis. No problem about the help, it's always good to see a new archer be born," I said with a smile. This camper girl had a lot of potential. Just a little bit of help from me, and she already is getting close to the bulls-eye. "You're a natural archer, you know. You just needed a bit of a push." I pause and think for a second. We could definetely use her in the Hunters. "Would you consider joining the Hunters? I know it might not be my place to recruit, you would have to have your pledge accepted by Lady Artemis, but we could really use your talent."
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 37 Icon_minitime6/15/2011, 4:53 pm

My eyes widen. "That..sounds like a good idea! I'd love to join!" I say, happily
Back to top Go down
PeetaMellark
Demigod
PeetaMellark

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 37 Icon_minitime6/16/2011, 4:56 pm

I grin, and fight back a loud cheer. "That's great! All we need is for you to say the pledge and for Artemis to accept it."
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 37 Icon_minitime6/16/2011, 5:22 pm

"Artemis..right." I panic. What if Artemis doesn't like me? I start sweating, and feel like I might pass out. I grab on to the board to hold me up. I say. "Okay. Where is...Artemis?" I ask, hoping I don't sound out of breath. Will she let me in? What if she doesn't think I'm old enough. What about Grant!? Oh no, oh no, oh no.
Back to top Go down
PeetaMellark
Demigod
PeetaMellark

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 37 Icon_minitime6/16/2011, 5:25 pm

I frowned, thinking. "I haven't seen Lady Artemis for a while. I think she went off hunting in the woods. But you could wait with me and the rest of the hunters in cabin 8, if you like." I paused, and noticed that she looked really nervous. "Hey, are you okay? There's nothing to be worried about, Artemis accepts all those with a Huntress's heart."
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 37 Icon_minitime6/16/2011, 5:26 pm

I feel relieved. "Good. Now, where's this cabin eight?" I ask
Back to top Go down
PeetaMellark
Demigod
PeetaMellark

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 37 Icon_minitime6/16/2011, 5:35 pm

"I'll show you," I said calmly. "You can keep those bow and arrows I let you borrow, I have my own. Get all your stuff and lets go."

Ooc: Post at my bunk at Artemis's cabin
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 37 Icon_minitime6/16/2011, 5:39 pm

"Kay. Thanks." I grab the stuff and walk out
Back to top Go down
PeetaMellark
Demigod
PeetaMellark

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 37 Icon_minitime6/16/2011, 6:11 pm

I gather all of my belongings and take them with me as I left.
Back to top Go down
Stormageddeon
Mortal
Stormageddeon

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 37 Icon_minitime6/20/2011, 8:28 pm

I walk up. "Umm...Open" My necklace turns into my silver bow and arrows. I sling the Arrow Sheath around my shoulder and draw the bow. I shoot. The stream of rainbow and the arrow move like light straight to the target. "Bull's Eye!" I say quietly. I got tired fast. "Close" I tell the necklace. I leave for the lake.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 37 Icon_minitime6/24/2011, 8:35 pm

I walk in and look around.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 37 Icon_minitime6/24/2011, 8:37 pm

I walk in, still shaking my head and smiling. Ohhh Rosie. Heheh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 37 Icon_minitime6/24/2011, 8:38 pm

I pick up a bow. it felt pretty light. I saw someone walk in
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 37 Icon_minitime6/24/2011, 8:39 pm

"Hmm...." I pick up a nearby bow and almost drop it. Waaaaaay heavier then it looked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 37 Icon_minitime6/24/2011, 8:41 pm

I smile and pick up a few arrows. I poke the tip lightly with my index finger. "Not sharp enough to maim...of course." I say as I look at the field of targets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Target Practice.
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next