Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A fancy boarding school in China

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A fancy boarding school in China Empty
PostSubject: A fancy boarding school in China   A fancy boarding school in China Icon_minitime11/24/2011, 5:34 pm

I hate the uniform. It itches, it's ugly, it's the color of barf from an elephant, and it's 90% fishnets.

I hate the people. They're parents are rich, unlike me, so they paid the school to attend. Most of them, are spoiled, snobby, and stupid. I got a scholarship, and they paid me to go. As I said, most of the people are stupid, so I got put in a "gifted class" to get the proper education. The hardest thing they teach, is double digit subtraction. It's a eighth grade class. i skipped a couple grades, so I'm younger than everyone there. And because I "exceeded" the subtraction unit test, I got put in the "uniquely gifted and talented" class. The only other person there, was computer geek. But he didn't know what a pen drive was. I would've gotten a better spelling class from most dislexic kids at camp. The hardest word on my list, was sailboat.

I hate the staff. They're sexist, racist, and think all kids are stupid, gullible, and will do anything for a sticker. The science teacher thought I was a boy, because I was the only one who knew what gravity was. The math teacher, tried to talk to me in spanish, then claimed it was my native language, mandrin. I'm cotonese.

Oh gods please let a rabied pegasus come and kill me quickly.
Back to top Go down

A fancy boarding school in China
Page 1 of 1