Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A time best spent relaxing.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

A time best spent relaxing. Empty
PostSubject: A time best spent relaxing.   A time best spent relaxing. Icon_minitime11/1/2011, 10:23 pm

John walked over to the edge of the lake. The sun was shining bright overhead filling the land with warmth. John stared down into the lake's water, before sitting down.

It was a good day to be about. The sun was bright, the grass was clean, and a slight breeze made you feel just cozy. John took off his shoes, and he placed his feet in the water. The water wasn't too warm and it wasn't too cold at the same time. This was nice, and it allowed John to relax a little.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: A time best spent relaxing.   A time best spent relaxing. Icon_minitime11/1/2011, 10:58 pm

Carina strolled in, and winced at the sun as if she was a vampire. It hurt, but she liked it, although, she would never admit it. Of course, she wasn't a vampire, but she joked around with her friends about her hatred of the sun. She looked around, then closed her eyes. Now she remembered part of the reason she only went out at night. She retreated into the shadows of the few trees and sat down.

She smiled to herself. It was crazy how she acted nowadays. She pulled out her music playing device and inserted the earbuds into her ears and put on the radio, which was playing Ready To Go by Panic! At The Disco. She rolled her eyes and turned up the volume.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: A time best spent relaxing.   A time best spent relaxing. Icon_minitime11/3/2011, 6:48 pm

John continued to smile as the sun beat down on him. It was a good day, though he felt as if someone was nearby. Who it was, he did not know. So, he turned his head to scan around him, and a few yards away was a girl sitting under a shady tree.

Why would anyone want to sit under a shady tree on a pretty day like it was that day? Joh n didn't know perhaps she hated the sun, but for now he turned his attention back to wards to water. He thought he saw some naiads floating around the water which was normal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A time best spent relaxing.   A time best spent relaxing. Icon_minitime12/8/2011, 9:55 am

I get out of the water and walk over to a sunny spot on the shore. I lay down and think about the day I had so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A time best spent relaxing.   A time best spent relaxing. Icon_minitime12/8/2011, 9:56 am

I get all fidgety, because of ADHD. I give up trying to relax after five minutes, and walk away from the shore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A time best spent relaxing.   A time best spent relaxing. Icon_minitime12/8/2011, 6:01 pm

((book don't double post, Edit if you need to make your charrie leave.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A time best spent relaxing.   A time best spent relaxing. Icon_minitime12/8/2011, 8:50 pm

occ-sorry. k.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A time best spent relaxing.   A time best spent relaxing. Icon_minitime12/8/2011, 8:56 pm

OCC: its cool just helpin ya out, noob mistake, i did the same thing my first 2 posts >.< lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A time best spent relaxing.   A time best spent relaxing. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A time best spent relaxing.
Page 1 of 1