Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Halloween Dance

Go down 
+5
Liz
Shade
Silly Lily
Bob
Kendall
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

The Halloween Dance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/30/2011, 10:24 pm

"Hide...and...seek? Really?" Judas rolled his eyes, non-noticeably, he wondered why he still hanging out with this little six year old, oh yeah he didn't want to rude towards her. He never had that kind of evil bone in him that he noticed some people possessed. He decided to ignore his frustration towards the girl, but still made it obvious he didn't want to play some childish game.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/30/2011, 10:35 pm

"Uhh.. no thanks," stated Matt, though he smiled at the girl. He definitely did NOT want to play hide and seek. Then he remembered the girl was a daughter of Hebe. She could be an 80 year old, for all he knew. His eyes widened and he took a step back, but then shook himself off and turned back to the son of Hades. "Really? That's weird. Maybe your dad has a reason for withholding them?" he suggested, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/30/2011, 10:41 pm

Alia shrugs "Okay then"She says feeling a little down now. "Just trying to have fun"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/30/2011, 10:42 pm

Judas shrugged along with Matt, "Guess so. If not, I'll just have to wait and see..." He thought about Matts' comment in depth for sometime. He only knew of his parentage just recently, but still shouldn't he be able to use his powers regardless now. The thought bothered Judas, so he stored it away in the back of his mind, willing to drill on it later.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/30/2011, 10:49 pm

Jonah over hears the coversation between the two and strides over, begind his brother, pkacing a hand on his shoulder. "Dont threat it kid, the old man does things for a reason, you may not always like his rreasons at the beginning but they are for the better." He says smirking slightly as he pulls his hat down lower, hidding his face even more. "Oh, and before you ask the name's Hex, Jonah Hex I'm the eldest son of Hades." He says in disdan as if he is unhappy with whom his parantage is, and to be truthfull he is in some ways.
Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/30/2011, 10:53 pm

Henry decides to have a bit of fun. So, he decided t ohimself he would summon an anubite. Sure he only just learned the power and sure he may pass out from it,but that's not what it's all about. What it was all about was causing a spook because who had truly ever seen a tall man with the head of a jackal. It was genious.

Henry thought deep thoughts, and then becide him a man started to form from sand. Finally the man was finished, and the anubite was standing there. Henry clapped his hands in joy.

"Now you go mingle with people," Henry told the anubite so it walked over to the the group of three boys and the one girl(Jonah, Judas, Matt, and Alia). The anubite stood there and crossed his arms. Unfortunitly, it couldn't smile for it had the head of a jackal so it just stood there staring.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/30/2011, 10:54 pm

Matt just looked at the new guy. Well, he wasn't conceited at all. "That's nice," he stated, leaning back against the wall. He probably wasn't being smart, because he knew this guy could kick his sorry behind if he wasn't careful.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/30/2011, 10:57 pm

"Erm...nice to meet you brother. I'm Judas..." Judas shifted his weight awkwardly from one leg to another. He glanced at Jonah and saw that his face was covered by his hat, atleast he shared something with his sibling: the lack of wanting eye contact. He made an unnoticeable smirk and stood there, thinking about what Jonah said about powers. As he was thinking about this, his eye color, once more, darkened drastically to a near pitch black. It went away just as quickly as it had apeared, but the change was sure to be noticeable to anyone near.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/30/2011, 11:01 pm

Alia looks over and notices a jackle looking thing. She giggles and pokes its side. Getting tired, Alia turns into her regular age, which was 13.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/30/2011, 11:05 pm

"Holy crap!" yelped Matt, as the six-year-old was suddenly 13. Then he turned and saw some sort of werewolf, and was convinced he was becoming delusional. He backed up. "What the Hades? Sorry," he said, noticing that two sons of Hades were right in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/30/2011, 11:08 pm

Jonah smirks slightly, skillful eyes of a bounty hunter always moving, always watching and they notice what others don't. Not only the flash of eye color in Judas but the jackel-man-thing and the child who summuned it, a son of Anubs perhaps. The Egyptian equivalent of Thanatos yet Jackelfied and much less gloomey, Jonah knows that for a fact. Death is in no way fun or 'lively' like Anubis, having fought side by side with both in the war between the states, or more comanly known to Gods and monsters the War Between the Gods. But that is a story for a different time altogether, and something Jonah whishes not to relive. Nodding to his brother Hex smirks, at the luck boy's comment, "none taken, I do not adore or entierly like my father for bringing me to this time period." He says in his rough, old southern, or western like accent, the symbol of the confederate army visible on his hat. Notcing the change in the girl's age he chuckles "A daughter of Hebe I believe? Have not seen one in quite some time, the last was in 1866 I do believe...or am I wrong?" he mummers the last part more to himself.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/30/2011, 11:13 pm

Alia shrugs "Um that's cool?" She says."Im Alia by the way" Suddenly she had a sudden urge to play duck-duck-goose. "Meh.."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/30/2011, 11:15 pm

Judas saw the little girl Alia suddenly turn into a teenager, apearing to be a year younger then himself. Judas' eyebrows raised in shocked and he proceeded to back away slowly from her. He then bumps into something large and hairy. He turns around to see, something, he didn't even know what to make of it. It was some kind of dog-like man wearing what looked like a skirt and some kind of armor. He quickly backed away from that as well, he was quivering in his shoes now. He never usually gets this scared in public, but he just saw a girl age rapidly and a weird dog-man thingy, so he didn't give a damn. His eye color once again darkend to a near pitch black, but this time it didn't go away immedietly. It continued to linger as Judas stood there, freaked out.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/30/2011, 11:19 pm

"That was just messed up," murmured Matthew, shaking his head. He sighed, relaxing now. Maybe things would get better, but as of right now this party was boring him half to death.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/30/2011, 11:20 pm

The anubite continued to stare at the group. It let out a moderate growl. Henry shook his head. Anubites really couldn't mingle well could they, but then Henry felt himself being drained a little. Not alot, but he knew sooner or later he would need to let the anubite disperse. But, for now he would let it sit there with the group of kids.

Henry walked over to the food table and got himself a gatorade. Those drinks were supposed to give you more energy so perhaps it would allow Henry to keep the anubite out longer.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/30/2011, 11:27 pm

Matthew's hand flew instinctively towards his sword as the anubite growled at him. Hey, it was a party, but he still needed protection!
Eden left randomly.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/30/2011, 11:38 pm

I watch everyones reaction of me changing."What? Did you not expect me to do this? Or did you expect me to turn into a caterpillar?" My tension makes the snake tatooes slide off my arms and hit a glass lantern. It falls to the ground, and i wince hearing the chatters.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/30/2011, 11:42 pm

Riddick watches the scene unfold from where he was standing. His fighting instincts starting to go haywire as he tensed up and his hands moved towards his ulaks. He looked around trying to see how far it would be of a run at full speed. He drew his ulaks took a three second count then broke into a sprint. He quickly hopped on a table then jumped to another. Riddick then jumped, his target the jackel-headed creep. He quickly extended to full length holding his ulaks outward to punch through the things body.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/31/2011, 6:08 am

Jonah watches everything silently, hearing every little sound that happens in this so called 'dance' or 'party'. The growl of the jackle and the reaction everyone has to it, stepping infront of the jackle he raises his hand and catches the foot of the man leaping out at the little boy's anubite knowing it will do no damage unless a nine or ten year old boy wishes it. "Calm down, this anubite will not hurt us unless a little boy drinking gatorade whishes it to." He says dropping the guy and then putting his hands back in his pockets and standing back where he origionaly was, aleart and ever watching noticing yet again that Judas' eye color has changed. The panic and fear seems to have made it come on longer, may be that is how he must tap into his powers and use them but that is only a guess.

((if its power-play, which I probably did seeing as I'm so tired, just tell me and I'll gladly edit.))
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/31/2011, 8:43 am

Judas took in slow breathes, exhaling even slower, so he could calm himself down. His eye colors' change had yet to disapear, but a hint of its' normal color returned for now. Judas glanced at the weird beast, an anubite he heard Jonah say, and closed his eyes slowly, in order to calm himself down. He was still shaking like he was in a tub of ice-cold water, he couldn't help the shaking, it always arrived whenever Judas' was extremely sad, scared, angry, happy...basically all emotions. He felt himself calming down, his heart rate returning to normal and his muscles relaxing, but he still wanted that anubite thing to just go away. It's presence alone made Judas scared, the horrible growling coming from its' throat only made it worse. He felt the ground below him rumble slightly and he raised an eyebrow. His eye color had darkened alittle more, no major change, but it hadn't returned to normal just yet. The ground below Judas started to rumble more, the marble floor cracking open slowly; Judas was using his powers not having any knowledge that he was actually doing so. Judas took a step back, noticing the crack which was growing larger and larger. A skeletal hand bursted out of the ground and its' arm slowly rised out of the ground. A second arm bursted out they placed themselves on the ground, pushing upwards. The head and body of the skeleton now appeared, the thing was cladded with standard issue greek armor. It managed to get its' entire body out of the marble crack and it streched its' limbs slowly, its' bones making erie creaking and craking noises as it did so. It stood there waiting for Judas' command, but the poor boy had no knowledge of what he had just done, plus he was terrified of the thing.

Last edited by Nemo the Fish on 10/31/2011, 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/31/2011, 11:18 am

Riddick jumps in surprise as he is caught in midair. He then listens to the demigod that caught him and when he is put down he sheaths his ulaks. He then clears his throat and says," Sorry stranger I got this thing about huge monsters growling and/or attacking little kids." He then dusts himself off and notices a huge crack in the marble floor and the skeleton that had appeared from the crack. He then looks at the skeleton as wanting to break it down to dust even though it was hard to tell due to the goggles he wore to protect his eyes. Riddick then turns to the kid that created the skeleton wondering who his parent may be. After deciding that the kid must be Hades's brat he turns and walks over to a table and sits in a chair.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/31/2011, 5:00 pm

((That was a bit of power play Cirque, but it wasn't terrible. ahahah just try not to do it again. Can't post right now xP))
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/31/2011, 5:20 pm

((I went through and read my post after I was more awake and realized it was xD it was about four or five A.M. when I wrote it up xD))
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/31/2011, 5:21 pm

Joey frowned as the boy he attempted to talked to leaped at the dog-man.Really that thing wasn't even that scary. The box from the dream world was more scary than that yet the boy jumpes at it like it was some horrible beast. So, Joey walked over to the group.

He kept his frown on his face as he walked over. He noticed the now present skeleton shaking his head.

"Well now this is an awkward group not that I'm any less wierd but that's beyond the point," Joey said making another grape vine appear.

He grabbed a bundle of grapes and started to eat them.

The Anubite braced for impact from the boy, until another boy stopped the one attacking. The anubite let out an angry bark at the attacker boy, before going into a low growl.

Henry wiped a bead of sweat off of his head as he saw the attacker of his anubite stopped. He walked over to the group taking another sip of gatorade. The naubite now was clearly making Henry weary. He knew soon he would have to dismiss it less he faint.

"Hey," he said with a small smile.

Henry and the anubite noticed the now present skelton. Henry just shrugged. It was another plain dead being. Nothing new to him. The anubite at the other hand glared at the skeleton. Perhaps because it was a skeleton warrior. Who knows.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/31/2011, 5:38 pm

((Wait.......Joey tried talking to Riddick))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Halloween Dance
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next