Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Halloween stores around New York!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

Random Halloween stores around New York! Empty
PostSubject: Random Halloween stores around New York!   Random Halloween stores around New York! Icon_minitime10/27/2011, 1:40 am

Caffeine skipped into the nearest store, and squealed. Blood, gore, more blood, more gore! Perfect.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Random Halloween stores around New York!   Random Halloween stores around New York! Icon_minitime10/27/2011, 5:38 pm

Neon walked into the store Caffiene entered. He saw it decorated with all kinds of items; bloody, horrorifying, creepy, gorey, orange and black items. He let out a quiet laugh and looked at the Halloween store in awe. He pulled out his wallet and scraped out around fourty dollars, "Do you have anymore money?" he asked Caffiene. He gazed at a life-size statue of Jason Voorhees, armed with his hockey mask and machete. He stuided the statue and smiled, it was amazingly detailed and awesome.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Random Halloween stores around New York!   Random Halloween stores around New York! Icon_minitime10/27/2011, 8:13 pm

Caffeine digs through her wallet-purse thing, pulling out about 200 dollars and many gold chains and rings. "Uh... Yeah." She said, stuffing the gold back in. She ran to the colorful feather boas. "These are cool!"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Random Halloween stores around New York!   Random Halloween stores around New York! Icon_minitime10/27/2011, 8:17 pm

Neon laughed at her large amount of money and looked at the boas. He turned his attention to the items next to the boas and smiled. He took one of the vampire-inspired capes and tied it around his neck. He turned to Caffiene and said with a translyvanian accent, "Good evening youngling, I am a Drac and I want to bite your neck!" Neon let out a raspy laugh that sounded like The Count from Sesame Street and then let out his normal laughter.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Random Halloween stores around New York!   Random Halloween stores around New York! Icon_minitime10/27/2011, 8:35 pm

Caffeine laughed and curtsied. "Good evening, Lord Neon. I'm sorry to say that I am full out of blood today, perhaps, tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Random Halloween stores around New York!   Random Halloween stores around New York! Icon_minitime10/27/2011, 9:05 pm

"PERHAPS TOMARROW INDEED Madame Caffiene!" Neon yelled, he let out another 'The Count' laugh before taking off his cape and putting it back on the rack. He smiled at Caffiene, "And I expect it to be O negative Madame Caffiene, O NEGATIVE!" Neon laughed once more and let off another small smile.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Random Halloween stores around New York!   Random Halloween stores around New York! Icon_minitime10/27/2011, 9:40 pm

"Of course, Lord Neon." Caffeine laughed and grabbed several boas and a pair of sunglasses. "YOU!" She pointed at him. "Where is my double cream caramel frappucino?!" She threw her hands in the air. "How am I supposed to work in these conditions?!"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Random Halloween stores around New York!   Random Halloween stores around New York! Icon_minitime10/27/2011, 9:48 pm

Neon grabbed a beret, a pair of d***ey sunglasses and a boa and put on a sassy girly voice. He groaned in fake frustration, "Sweety please, you don't need anymore sugar...it goes right to your funky thighsss...." Neon let out a normal laugh, then returned to character.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Random Halloween stores around New York!   Random Halloween stores around New York! Icon_minitime10/27/2011, 9:50 pm

"Keep talking, fatty." Caffeine laughed. "I'm curved. Might as well be the new Kardashian!"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Random Halloween stores around New York!   Random Halloween stores around New York! Icon_minitime10/27/2011, 9:53 pm

"B**** please, I may be male, but I'm like the new Lohan!" Neon yelled all of this, so loud it filled the entire store. Neon took of the stuff and laughed for the next few minutes before returning to normal. This was way to fun for him to handle, but who the hell cares, it was awesome!
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Random Halloween stores around New York!   Random Halloween stores around New York! Icon_minitime10/27/2011, 9:58 pm

Caffine started laughing so much she couldn't breathe, and took off the stuff. She laughed some more.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Random Halloween stores around New York!   Random Halloween stores around New York! Icon_minitime10/27/2011, 10:01 pm

Neon heard Caffiene laughing aswell, and he bursted out laughing again. He held onto one of the clothes rack for support, but it moved forward as he leaned on it and he crashed into a pile of masks, makeup kits, and fake heads.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Random Halloween stores around New York!   Random Halloween stores around New York! Icon_minitime10/27/2011, 10:04 pm

Caffeine froze and gaped. She looked at Neon, then fell over laughing. "THEY'RE GOING TO KILL YOU!"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Random Halloween stores around New York!   Random Halloween stores around New York! Icon_minitime10/27/2011, 10:06 pm

Neon laughed some more and looked at the fallen clothes rack, "Not if I kill myself on acident first!" he exclaimed. He looked Caffiene and smiled at her, she was so much fun to be around, and she was an awesome friend. Neon looked up at the ceiling, the lightings beaming his face, and he let out another laugh.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Random Halloween stores around New York!   Random Halloween stores around New York! Icon_minitime10/27/2011, 10:36 pm

The manager walked over. "Excuse me, what happened here?"

Caffeine laughed. "Well, um. You see, these primadonnas, they, like, totally, just walked through and pushed my friend here into the shelves and like just left!"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Random Halloween stores around New York!   Random Halloween stores around New York! Icon_minitime10/27/2011, 10:40 pm

Neon held back his laughter from what Caffiene explained to the manager, "Yeah they were total jerks. One came out of nowhere and was like 'I'M THE NEW LOHAN B****!' and shoved me into the rack of finely designed items...!
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Random Halloween stores around New York!   Random Halloween stores around New York! Icon_minitime10/27/2011, 10:45 pm

"Oh, well, then it wasn't your fault, I presume? Well, I hope you're okay, dear." The person said to Neon and left.

Caffeine started laughing once they left.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Random Halloween stores around New York!   Random Halloween stores around New York! Icon_minitime10/27/2011, 10:48 pm

Neon started laughing as well, he rolled on his side laughing some more. "Oh god......ouch.....ouch....my ribs!" Neon continued laughing like a maniac.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Random Halloween stores around New York!   Random Halloween stores around New York! Icon_minitime10/27/2011, 10:50 pm

"Du...de! We have to get. Out. Of. Here!" Caffeine said, dying of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Random Halloween stores around New York!   Random Halloween stores around New York! Icon_minitime10/27/2011, 11:00 pm

"I...kno...know we have to, but I can't move." Neon continues laughing, "I'm laughing so hard I'm like...paralyzed...." he continues laughing.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Random Halloween stores around New York!   Random Halloween stores around New York! Icon_minitime10/28/2011, 12:38 am

"Me... Me too.. We need, to.. to stop..."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Random Halloween stores around New York!   Random Halloween stores around New York! Icon_minitime10/30/2011, 1:11 am

"Yes...we....we do need to stop.....but I can't stop laughing!!" Neon managed to get himself up from the ground, but was still laughing the life out of himself.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Random Halloween stores around New York!   Random Halloween stores around New York! Icon_minitime10/30/2011, 1:19 am

I stand up slowly, and gasp again and again, then start laughing again. "Well... Now... We've added like ten... days to.. our life..spans.."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Random Halloween stores around New York!   Random Halloween stores around New York! Icon_minitime10/30/2011, 1:24 am

Neon continued laughing, "Let's go ahead and add ten more years...." Neon managed to say in between gasps of air.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Random Halloween stores around New York!   Random Halloween stores around New York! Icon_minitime10/30/2011, 1:28 am

"Sounds good.." Caffeine said, still laughing. "So, there's this dance, later... And I don't wanna go, like, alone, you know?" I say, gasping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Halloween stores around New York!   Random Halloween stores around New York! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Halloween stores around New York!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next