Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Henry Darenback (just an update on him new stuff in bold)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

Henry Darenback (just an update on him new stuff in bold) Empty
PostSubject: Henry Darenback (just an update on him new stuff in bold)   Henry Darenback (just an update on him new stuff in bold) Icon_minitime10/29/2011, 12:38 am

Character Name: Henry Darenback

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): around 4 foot 8, black hair, Skinny, Not as muscular has some muscles, Caucasian

God and mortal parent: Mom= Sarah Darenback God parent= Anubis

Powers**: can raise one skeleton for varied amounts of time but will drain him example= he summons a skeleton for 1-2 hours don't expect him to do anything. If he summons one for like 5 minutes he still will have the energy to do fighting attacks and such.

After exstensive years at camp Henry is finally able to summon an Anubite(A jackal headed man who are the loyal servants of Anubis). Because, the power is just newly learned he can only keep the Anubite out in the heat of combat for 30 seconds before getting tired. Out of combat where he isn't using as much energy he can keep the Anubite out for alot longer(roughly 3-4 minutes).

Flaws***: To Over-Confident, Greedy, Gets random Headaches at the worst times possible.

Pets: none

Weapon****: Stygian iron Khopesh(sickle sword look it up if you want a good look at one)

Talents/Skills: none really

RP Example*:I walked into a dark crypt. I take a torch out of my backpack and light it. "anyone here", I called. I heard no Reply so i walk around. I find an ancient crpyt an open it. "wow", I say in amazment.

Biography*: Born in Richmond Virgina he did not know much about his father who left the house at a very young age. Throughout his life he got into alot of trouble in school and never got above a D. He frequently saw Transperant people but he didn't know why. Finally at the age of eight his mom dropped him of at this camp and told me to tell one of the councilers that my dad was Anubis Preteny and she left. So he did and he has never seen his mom since. In recent times Henry has met many people at camp. He has gained friends and his powers have grown.

Notes: has been in camp for two years.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

Henry Darenback (just an update on him new stuff in bold) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry Darenback (just an update on him new stuff in bold)   Henry Darenback (just an update on him new stuff in bold) Icon_minitime10/29/2011, 11:42 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com

Henry Darenback (just an update on him new stuff in bold)
Page 1 of 1