Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my first char!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

my first char! Empty
PostSubject: my first char!   my first char! Icon_minitime8/23/2011, 12:30 pm

Reid Heatherfield

Female

Description: Reid is 5’ 11’’ with long, curly, brown hair with blonde highlights. She wears it in a ponytail when fighting. Reid has olive skin with a random spattering of freckles across her nose. Reid has large, bright hazel eyes with long, thick eye lashes. Reid is lean and has very long legs.

God and mortal parent: She is a daughter of Aphrodite and a man named Dan Heatherfield.

Powers: Reid can charm speak, but she can only convince people of things, not cause them to do things. (exp. She can convince someone that she is a millionaire, but not that they want to pick up her shoes.)

Flaws: Reid can sprint extremely fast, but cannot run quickly for long distances. She doesn’t do well with hand to hand combat or long range weapons. She also has a major fear of fire and is almost totally paralyzed when confronted with it.

Pets: Reid has a dwarf-fox named Ziziy that she acquired while on the run in Ireland from a foreign trader who may have been a bit on the shady side. Ziziy is helpful with tracking, fight and also serves as a companion to Reid.

Weapon: Reid uses a celestial bronze blade called Μαργαριτάρια (pearl) that was given to her by her mother when she was claimed at age 12.

Talents/Skills: She is talented in swords play and close-range combat. She can sprint and climb well and is very strong.

RP Example*:

Biography*: Reid was received by her father as a baby. She grew up in London, England and was well- loved by her father. She wasn’t rich or poor and lived in a small house near several of her best friends, Emily, Zoe and Shayna. Sadly none of which were half-bloods. She went to an arts boarding school in Surrey during the school year until age 12. When she turned 12, monsters started attacking and she ran away from home so as to protect her father. She ran all over the world, but was mostly in Europe. While in Ireland she acquired a dwarf-fox named Ziziy (see above). Finally, while in Paris, she was found by a satyr named Arsoley. He brought her to camp where she was claimed. Reid’s father knew that Aphrodite was her mother, but never told Reid, in fact she had no idea until she arrived at camp Half-Blood. She continues to live at camp in the Aphrodite cabin.

Notes:

Reid is rather short tempered, but isn’t that hard to get along with.
Back to top Go down

my first char! Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first char!   my first char! Icon_minitime8/23/2011, 2:12 pm

by the way, i'm sorry, I forgot my rp example here it is: I stand, fear coursing through my veins like ice. The monster bears down on me, claws extended, teeth dripping saliva. I raise my blade and run twords the monster. I swipe at it, barely missing the head as the monster ducks. It leaps into the air and I stab right into it's heart. The monster crumbles away into dust all over my hair and clothes. I would have to shower soon, I wouldn't be caught dead with monster dust on me, ever.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

my first char! Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first char!   my first char! Icon_minitime8/23/2011, 6:57 pm

I don't remember -- if you're an approver correct me-- but I don't think we allow charm-speak. It's supposed to be super-rare anyway.... But if you want you can put "charismatic" or "a great liar" instead, since you said she can only convince people of things, not to do them.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

my first char! Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first char!   my first char! Icon_minitime8/23/2011, 8:00 pm

Reid Heatherfield

Female

Description: Reid is 5’ 11’’ with long, curly, brown hair with blonde highlights. She wears it in a ponytail when fighting. Reid has olive skin with a random spattering of freckles across her nose. Reid has large, bright hazel eyes with long, thick eye lashes. Reid is lean and has very long legs.

God and mortal parent: She is a daughter of Aphrodite and a man named Dan Heatherfield.

Powers: Reid is very charismatic, she can convince people of most everything. (exp. She can convince someone that she is a millionaire, if she so wishes.)

Flaws: Reid can sprint extremely fast, but cannot run quickly for long distances. She doesn’t do well with hand to hand combat or long range weapons. She also has a major fear of fire and is almost totally paralyzed when confronted with it.

Pets: Reid has a dwarf-fox named Ziziy that she acquired while on the run in Ireland from a foreign trader who may have been a bit on the shady side. Ziziy is helpful with tracking, fight and also serves as a companion to Reid.

Weapon: Reid uses a celestial bronze blade called Μαργαριτάρια (pearl) that was given to her by her mother when she was claimed at age 12.

Talents/Skills: She is talented in swords play and close-range combat. She can sprint and climb well and is very strong.

RP Example*:

Biography*: Reid was received by her father as a baby. She grew up in London, England and was well- loved by her father. She wasn’t rich or poor and lived in a small house near several of her best friends, Emily, Zoe and Shayna. Sadly none of which were half-bloods. She went to an arts boarding school in Surrey during the school year until age 12. When she turned 12, monsters started attacking and she ran away from home so as to protect her father. She ran all over the world, but was mostly in Europe. While in Ireland she acquired a dwarf-fox named Ziziy (see above). Finally, while in Paris, she was found by a satyr named Arsoley. He brought her to camp where she was claimed. Reid’s father knew that Aphrodite was her mother, but never told Reid, in fact she had no idea until she arrived at camp Half-Blood. She continues to live at camp in the Aphrodite cabin.

Notes:

By the way I'm definantly not an approver, I joined today Smile
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

my first char! Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first char!   my first char! Icon_minitime8/23/2011, 8:06 pm

I don't think being charismatic is a power. It belongs more in Notes.
Back to top Go down

my first char! Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first char!   my first char! Icon_minitime8/23/2011, 8:14 pm

Reid Heatherfield

Female

Powers: none of note.

RP Example*:

Notes:

Reid is very charismatic, she can convince people of most everything. (exp. She can convince someone that she is a millionaire, if she so wishes.)
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

my first char! Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first char!   my first char! Icon_minitime8/24/2011, 12:37 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my first char! Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first char!   my first char! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my first char!
Page 1 of 1