Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mai 2nd char, woo! And she's Egyptian.,.,.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Mai 2nd char, woo! And she's Egyptian.,.,. Empty
PostSubject: Mai 2nd char, woo! And she's Egyptian.,.,.   Mai 2nd char, woo! And she's Egyptian.,.,. Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 2:56 am

Keith Donti
Mai 2nd char, woo! And she's Egyptian.,.,. Liz-lee Mai 2nd char, woo! And she's Egyptian.,.,. Liz-lee-my-life-as-liz

Age: Keith was born on April 29th, in 1995, making her 15.

Description: This child of Isis stands at an average 5'4", which is a good height for her age. Her thin body holds only 103 pounds. She's light, thin, and 'flat'. Keith's dress sizes are usually ranging between 0 and 2, though, she rarely wears dresses. Speaking of clothing, Keith has a unique, fun sense of attire. She usually wears skinny jeans, that's a no brainer. But besides that, Keith likes to wear T-Shirts, loose ones, rarely tight ones, that have funny sayings and things that Keith enjoy. They may seem kind of hippie-ish (she loves tie-dye), but it's her kind of style. Also, Keith loves hats. She likes trucker hats, ear flap hats, and baseball hats. For ear flap hats, she usually wears the ones with the (fake) fur on the rim or one with a panda at the top. The puffy ball things are always at the end of the strings.
    Keith is rather pale. Her paleness suits her nicely, though. I mean, her bright green eyes are stunning against her pale complexion. Oh, Keith has amazing eyes. They're an emerald green and they practically sparkle (if Edward Cullen had green skin and stepped out into the light, his arm would look like Keith's eyes). Her medium sized eyelashes curl up over her thin eyes. Those eyes are on what seems to be a 'flatter' face, but a happy one. Most of the time, Keith's smiling. He white, yet kind of crooked, teeth flash grins all of the time. Covering those lips is usually cherry red lipstick. This cherry red lipstick also makes Keith pop out of a crowd.
    More red, because her hair is a popping red. It's naturally dirty blonde/brown, but Keith dyed it bright red when she turned 13. Ever since, it has been dyed this color. Her hair drapes her head and stops around her shoulder. The choppy layers wave everywhere, leaving a side bang flowing down the ('audience' side--->) left side of her face. The bang leaves enough room for Keith to show her cute, little nose and her eyes! Oh, and Keith is thinking about getting her 'cute, little' nose pierced one day!

God and mortal parent: The Egyptian Goddess of magic, Isis, gave birth to Keith with Daniel Donti, a court judge. He was heart broken when Isis revealed her identity and said she had to escape. Daniel vowed to never marry again. This love-lost man is 45, and he resides in a good sized house in New York. Daniel can get a little angry at times...

Powers: Keith has the power to put simple spells on people/things/herself, and as of now, can only do three that work. The first one is to make an object turn invisible, but only for an hour. She cannot make people invisible, only one object, for one hour, once a day. Over that and Keith will began to have trouble with the spell. For this to actually work, Keith must say "الرؤية تختفي" perfectly in Arabic (yes, I'm using spell-words), and this means Visibility Disappear in English.
    The second spell is to make people feel nauseous. Very random spell, I know, but Keith can make three people in the same room as her feel nauseous, and whoever will feel this way is randomly chosen (Keith herself cannot get 'hit' by this spell). Keith can do this three times a day, but whenever she does this spell, Keith gets dehydrated quickly, so she tries making wise decisions. If she goes over this maximum, Keith will become very drained and sick. To make this work fully, perfectly in Arabic, Keith must say "بالغثيان المواطنين", in English, Nauseous Citizens.
    Thirdly, and lastly, Keith can make sparkles come out of her finger tips. Again, very random, but it can be useful. This spell lasts for one day, and can be done every two days. All that happens is rainbow glitter, regular glitter, dances out of her fingers. While this doesn't affect Keith a lot, it isn't useful very often. To make this spell work, perfect Arabic, she'll say "مضيء الأصابع", but you'll know it as Glittery Fingers.
    ***If you didn't know why Keith must say this in Arabic, it's because Isis, being an Egyptian Goddess, passed on her Egyptianness to Keith. In Egypt, they speak Arabic. So, I'm guessing fluent Arabic speaking to Egyptian demigod is as fluent Greek speaking to Greek demigod.***

Flaws: Some flaws about Keith would be that she is afraid of what will happen once she does something. By this, I mean that she's afraid that if she does something wrong, or not in favor of many people, the outcome won't be good. Keith also is a people pleaser, and she has hard times saying no when people ask for favors. This could be a plus, but then again, it is most likely a minus. The teen also holds grudges, and long ones, too. She is disgusted on how fast people can get over things. Last but not least, Keith would rather stay in all day playing COD: Black Ops. and watching Star Wars than do homework. Keith is very smart, but she's missing so much homework, that her grades are usually C's in her classes,

Pets: Keith has two red Ladybugs and one orange Ladybug that she keeps in a jar besides her bed/bunk. Keith also has a white rabbit named Fluffer-Doo.

Weapon: A celestial-bronze named سيف, or Sword, is taken care of by Keith. It's about 4'1" and has a thin, leather base. When it's not a sword, it's a bracelet with a blue background, and all it says on it is "sword".

Talents/Skills: Keith is a good dancer, if you count doing the Robot good dancing. She is an amazing singer, like, amazing. Keith is also an expert at mini-golf and Star Wars fighting (with lightsabers). Her favorite sport is bike riding, and she loves to do that. Since Keith is so flexible, she is also an amazing gymnast. While Keith is meh with a sword, she is very quick, and has great reflexes.

RP Example:

Star-studded, black boots squeaked over the shattered glass. My eyes widened when the piercing pain ran sharp through my foot. "Owwww!" I exclaimed and then muttered some Arabic curse words. This was Hell. My father, the crazy guy I live with, had just punched a window. I don't know why, all I know is that he was drunk. My cousin, Ashn, and I had to clean up the shards of clear material, and one just slipped through my thin layered boots. The black was quickly dyed withs a red liquid known as blood. "Gods dangit!" I shouted and folded my arms. My face pouted and I started to close my eyes. Rest... That was all I thought about.

Biography: Keith was born in New York, and, of course, raised their, too. While her father was off at work, Keith stayed with one of her cousins(father's side), and best friend, Ashn. This was up until Keith turned 10. Once she was 10, her father began to get very odd. When he wasn't at work, he acted very odd, and never seemed to care much about Keith. His depression over Isis grew, and Mr. Donti didn't love anyone anymore. Once, he punched a window when Keith was 14, because he was jealous of her happiness. Her and Ashn cleaning up the glass was the scene for the RP example. Keith, when she was 12, was told that she was a demigod, and her father sent her off to CHB. Keith wasn't a year-rounder until the glass punching incident, because she feared that her dad might start getting abusive. Her short trip to CHB was a safe one, and she wasn't harmed at all.

Notes: Her color is #3399cc. Oh, jehs, I forgot; She's ADHD and Dyslexic! Also, whoever is going to approve/disapprove this, I was kind of lost for the power section with a Goddess the who controlled magic, though I really wanted a child of Isis. So, I apologize if the powers are like way off and stuff.

Last edited by Music on 3/9/2011, 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Mai 2nd char, woo! And she's Egyptian.,.,.   Mai 2nd char, woo! And she's Egyptian.,.,. Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 5:19 pm

First: Only one swear (Hell/God dang it) are allowed in a post. Just saying.
Second: Only Kendall can approve an Egyptian character
Third: The power to make people feel nauseous needs a restriction for how many times it can be used.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Mai 2nd char, woo! And she's Egyptian.,.,.   Mai 2nd char, woo! And she's Egyptian.,.,. Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 7:28 pm

Haha, sorry for the cursing thingy.```Edited.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Mai 2nd char, woo! And she's Egyptian.,.,.   Mai 2nd char, woo! And she's Egyptian.,.,. Icon_minitime3/11/2011, 11:31 pm

How... nauseous will people feel?
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Mai 2nd char, woo! And she's Egyptian.,.,.   Mai 2nd char, woo! And she's Egyptian.,.,. Icon_minitime3/12/2011, 1:46 am

Hmm, like they're about to throw up? If you had to put it on a scale, 1 being not nauseous and 10 being very, it'd be about a 6.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Mai 2nd char, woo! And she's Egyptian.,.,.   Mai 2nd char, woo! And she's Egyptian.,.,. Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 2:15 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mai 2nd char, woo! And she's Egyptian.,.,.   Mai 2nd char, woo! And she's Egyptian.,.,. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mai 2nd char, woo! And she's Egyptian.,.,.
Page 1 of 1