Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Forest

Go down 
+16
Yukikaze
Rachel
Shade
Dovah
Dexter
Gir
Ani
Carrie Beary
Kasi
Liz
Rave Girl
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Swishalicious
Evimero
Dragonfire
Silly Lily
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

The Forest - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 24 Icon_minitime10/11/2011, 8:10 pm

I see out of the corner of my eye, the girl I was talking to leave. I whistle shrilly and Shadow lands on my arm as I open a portal out of the forest. I walk through and disappear from the forest.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 24 Icon_minitime10/12/2011, 12:36 pm

John turns on a dime and caches the stick, launching it back at the girl with just an eye lid twitch as his reaction. "Bend your knees more you can cover more area that way," John said lazly.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 24 Icon_minitime10/12/2011, 6:26 pm

Alia: I shrug, not really caring, and dodged the stick. "And dont attack with something your apponent will expect." I snap my fingers and a large branch breaks off a tree right about him.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 24 Icon_minitime10/12/2011, 7:39 pm

John looks at the branch and dodge's it.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 24 Icon_minitime10/12/2011, 11:16 pm

Alia: I take his distract as a chance to run at him. I take out my knife and jab at his side.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 24 Icon_minitime10/13/2011, 5:36 pm

He drops and rolls to the side, kicking his foot up so it connected with the hilt of the knife.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 24 Icon_minitime10/13/2011, 11:26 pm

Alia: The knife flew out of my hand and onto the ground. At the same time i front flipped over him, landing on the other side, and kicked my leg back at his head.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 24 Icon_minitime10/19/2011, 6:15 pm

I roll onto my side dodging the blow, then I jump to my feet and my sword slowly materializes across my back.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 24 Icon_minitime10/19/2011, 7:38 pm

Alia: i did a frontwards roll onto my feet and turn towards him, with a raise eyebrow. " Giving up already?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 24 Icon_minitime10/24/2011, 8:12 pm

Castiel appears in the forest and looks around. It was relatively dark with beams of light in several places because of the somewhat tall trees. The darkness reminded Castel of the past he couldn't forget and the tattos on his arms and torso that remind him of what he had them cover. He stifled a tear and readjusted his cloak then looked for some place to lie down andget some rest. Castiel was usually content with sleeping in his bunk but everynow and then he likes to sleep in a forest just because of the natural state of being that you could only find in a forest
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 24 Icon_minitime10/24/2011, 8:25 pm

I spin in a circle, and disappear, reappearing on a tree branch, leaning against the base. Looking down at the ground i sigh and start picking bark off the tree.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 24 Icon_minitime10/24/2011, 8:35 pm

Myles walked into the forest, he knew Fang was around here somewhere. He was wanting to train Fang some commands, and just some other things that would help him strengthen his relationship, with the loveable sabre-tooth. He made his way to a clearing in the thick woods, there were a few beams of light hitting the leaf-cladded grounds of the forest. He saw dusk approaching the sky, as the lights had a tinge of orange in them. He stood in the middle of the clearing and yelled, "Fang! Where are you, you little kitten?"

Fang let out a loud roar at the sound of his masters voice. He bounded through the woods and spotted his master in a clearing, the light shining on him. He charge forward and tackled Myles.

All of a sudden a black being tackled Myles and sent him to the ground. His bones had built a resistance to such force, due to the fact Fang has tackled Myles multiple times, the first few times leading him with a broken bone or two. He smiled and petted Fangs' head with delight, "God damn it Fang,I don't want to be stern, but you need to be careful when you charge at me like that." I smiled and patted the top of his head before standing up.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 24 Icon_minitime10/24/2011, 8:44 pm

Castiel turned to the sound of a roar. What he saw was the boy that was petting the same saber-tooth at the top of Half-Blood Hill not to long ago. Castiel had left te two alone then because he didn't want to spoil their moment together and this time he doesn't plan on doing anything to disturbe them either. However he does want to know who the two are cosidering how small Camp Half-Blood actually is contrary to popular belief. He then took out his staff and summoned his ghost of a friend Tanner.

I appear at Castiel's side after hearing his call.

Castiel then turns to Tanner and says to him,"Tanner would please go ask that boy his and his saber-tooth's names?" He then points to the two that he wants Tanner to ask and then sets his hand down.

"No problem my friend." Tanner says then vanishes. He then reappers near the boy and his pet and asks them,"Excuse me but my would like to know the names of each of you."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 24 Icon_minitime10/24/2011, 8:56 pm

Fang let out a quiet growl of protection for his master at the sight of a paranormal being behind him. Fang went into a pouncing posistion and waited for his masters' orders.

Myles turned around when he saw Fang turn aggressive to something behind him. He turned around to see what he thought at first was another demi-god, but a good look at the person revealed him to be transparent, he was a ghost. His eyes raised in surprised, then they returned to normal. He heard the ghost speak, asking of his and Fangs' names. Myles cleared his throat before speaking, his voice still alittle raspy from Fang tackling him, "I'm Myles, and this,' he let out a loud cough before continuing, "Is my 'little' friend Fang." I say patting the side of the giant, six and a half foot tall, tiger.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 24 Icon_minitime10/24/2011, 9:06 pm

"OK well thank you for the names."Tanner said then saw Fang's aggression,"Sorry for interrupting Myles forgive me Fang." He then vanished and reappered next to Castiel and whispered the names of the two in Castiel's ear.

Castiel listens as he is told by Tanner. He then rases his head slightly and tells Tanner,"Thanks my friend, you can stay or go if you want." He then goes and sits down next to a tree near him. He takes on a look of being asleep, but really he coninues to watch the Myles and Fang from the corner of his eye.

Tanner decideds to stay after much thought knowing that Castiel might get into unwanted trouble. He then remembers the night he died and what Castiel did when the last bit of life had left Tanner's body.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 24 Icon_minitime10/24/2011, 9:25 pm

Still in the tree, i crouch down, hanging onto think branches to prevent the possibility of any snapping. Curiously, I listen to the conversation and slowly make my way towards the ground in order to hear them better.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 24 Icon_minitime10/25/2011, 8:25 am

Myles watched the ghost return to his apparent owner. He watched them for a few seconds before turning his attention back to Fang, "Now...what should we do today Fang? We sure do have alot of catching up to do..." Myles studied his surroundings, looking for something for him and Fang to do.

Fang made a quiet pur and laid down on the ground, streching his legs and paws out. He turned over on one side and let out a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 24 Icon_minitime10/25/2011, 7:25 pm

Silly Lily wrote:
Alia: i did a frontwards roll onto my feet and turn towards him, with a raise eyebrow. " Giving up already?" I ask.

"Not quite," John says. He brings his double bladed sword out again.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 24 Icon_minitime10/25/2011, 7:48 pm

Alia: I snicker and jump to the ground as a 6 year old. "Oh Im so scaried!" I exclaim giggling.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 24 Icon_minitime10/25/2011, 8:17 pm

Nemo the Fish wrote:
Myles watched the ghost return to his apparent owner. He watched them for a few seconds before turning his attention back to Fang, "Now...what should we do today Fang? We sure do have alot of catching up to do..." Myles studied his surroundings, looking for something for him and Fang to do.

Fang made a quiet pur and laid down on the ground, streching his legs and paws out. He turned over on one side and let out a yawn.

Castiel yawns without reason. He thought of it being the cause of how little light there was in the forest. Then he thought of it being because of the fact that he had depleted his reserves of magic in his shadow traveling. He knew he would have to wait a whole 24 hours before he could teleport anywhere else. Castiel shrugged his shoulders as if he didn't care then continued to watch Myles and Fang from the corners of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 24 Icon_minitime10/25/2011, 8:30 pm

"I wasn't supposed to be scary," he comments and swings the sword down in wide ark.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 24 Icon_minitime10/25/2011, 8:44 pm

Myles heard Fang yawn loudly and turned to him, "Come on boy, go and get some sleep." he said to the cat. He turned his attention to the ghost and his master. He studied them for a few seconds and then proceeded to sit down, bored.

Fang let out another loud yawn and closed his eyes. He soon dosed off to sleep, dreaming of food.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 24 Icon_minitime10/25/2011, 9:38 pm

Castiel watches as Myles tells Fang to get some rest. He then watches as Myles stares at him and Tanner then turns and sit's next to a tree. Castiel believes this is probably a good time to introduce himself. He gets up slowly then brushes the dust from his pants and cloak. Castiel then looked at the tatoos on his shirtless torso to make sure his scars were still hidden. He then makes his way over to Myles with Tanner close behind. Castiel then cleared his throat and said in hoarse voice," Hello Myles, I believe you have met Tanner here but not me. The name is Castiel, Castiel Marko, Son of Hectate." He then streached out his tatooed arm to shake.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 24 Icon_minitime10/25/2011, 10:06 pm

Alia: I snicker and dodge, aiming to kick the back of his knees. "Oh you wouldnt hurt a little girl would you now?"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 24 Icon_minitime10/25/2011, 11:21 pm

Myles saw the master of the ghost approach him and introduce himself to Myles. He shook the guys' hand and replied to him, "Myles Jaykobah, son of Set." Myles glanced at Fang, seeing that he was asleep. He turned his attention back to the tatooed and waited for him to speak once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forest
Page 24 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next