Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The mess hall

Go down 
+17
Rachel
Dovah
Dexter
Ani
Gir
Liz
Rayquaza
Kasi
Evimero
PeetaMellark
Hammah
Rave Girl
Swishalicious
Stormageddeon
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Dragonfire
Carrie Beary
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

The mess hall - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 34 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 1:53 am

Leah nodded. "I didn't expect most of what would happen either." Her brow furrowed, but she pushed foreboding thoughts away. "It's a good sign that your mom was nice in the end, though, wasn't it?"
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 34 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 1:55 am

"You can have pancakes! I'm not hungry."
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 34 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 1:55 am

"After I walked away, I looked back and she didn't seem to happy"Cameron says to Leah. He then takes a bit of his apple.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 34 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 1:58 am

"Oh," stated Leah shortly, twirling a few leaves around her fork to try and get herself hungry again. Pushing away thoughts, eating food, talking to Cameron...
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 34 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 2:02 am

Cameron finishes his apple and looks at Leah. "So how did your visit with your dad go?"he asks her.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 34 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 2:12 am

"Oh.. that." Leah looked down at her plate. "It was alright. I suppose I got a little carried away, though..." stated Leah in embarrassment. "I... I asked my dad if I could get my hearing back, and he told me that it was possible that Apollo could fix it. I mean... I probably shouldn't have asked in the first place.. I mean, I shouldn't have expected it to work," Leah reproached herself, feeling almost broken. "But I tried anyway, and for some reason it just... didn't. I don't know why, but now I know it's probably impossible to fix. I overreacted, I suppose, but I let myself think of everything that could happen as a result..." Leah was wistful.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 34 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 3:46 am

"Are you just saying that because you're fat?"I super-teased.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 34 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 4:11 am

Cameron listens to what she says. "Oh"he says softly not sure what to say. "Leah, I think your perfect just the way you are, deaf or not deaf, I honestly don't even look at people if there deaf or they can hear, blind or they can see, I look at them based on personality"he says, just kinda rambling at the end.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 34 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 4:24 am

I walked into the Mess Hall, and instantly noticed all the other people. I got the urge to kidnap/kill them all and experiment on them... but, alas, this wasn't a good time. I went over to the place with food, grabbed a simple peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and headed for an empty table.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 34 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 4:29 am

Felix walked into the Mess Hall, noticing a large amount of people, but it was lunch time so it wasn't like something odd was going on. He took a turkey and cheese sandwhich and headed to the same table Krystine was seated at.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 34 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 4:33 am

I sat down, and began to wordlessly munch on my sandwich. Hmmm. The wisest thing to do would be to ditch Felix... But you don't want to dooooooo that~
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 34 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 4:36 am

Felix quietly took a bite out of his sandwhich, chewing on the chunk slowly out of the fact the the atmousphere was very awkward at the moment. He sighed and turned his attention to Krystine. "So...are we going to carry out that plan you were working on....?" he asked, just vaguely remembering that they were in the middle of some operation before Krystine decided to switch gears to Olympus.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 34 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 4:39 am

"Oh yeah. That." I thought for a moment when I chewed up my food, then swallowed. "I suppose so. The body shouldn't be too decayed by now..." Talking about dead bodies on a date? GROSS. This isn't a date, stupid. Is too! No, it isn't. YOU'RE EATING LUNCH TOGETHER. IT'S A DATE.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 34 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 4:49 am

Felix shrugged, "It's only been a few hours or so...might be alittle more.....smelly...still it should be fine." He finished off his sandwhich and awaited for Krystine's response.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 34 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 4:53 am

"Hmm. Well, you're still carrying it," I responded, and took another bite out of my sandwich. Being a bit of a small sandwich, it was nearly two-thirds gone now. Oh, I'd 'forgotten' to put some of it in the altar for the gods. My mistake.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 34 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 4:54 am

"Yeah, yeah, yeah....whatever..." Felix replied with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 34 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 5:03 am

I finished up my sandwich, and ordered a goblet to fill with water. I drank some, then set it back down. And then... the unthinkable happened. I hiccupped. Oh, poo. Ooooh, now Felix has to help get rid of your hiccups! SHUT THE F*%# UPPPPPPPPPP.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 34 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 5:12 am

Felix noticed Krystine had hiccupped, and then grinned at the expression on her face. "Jeez, you look like you've seen a ghost...." Felix commented, chuckling alittle.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 34 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 5:13 am

"Maybe I did," I countered, unable to say anything as mean as I would like. Dam# you again, love arrow. I do my best. Your best sucks. Not as much as your love life, sweetie...
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 34 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 5:15 am

Felix smirked and got a goblet of water. He took a few sips of it and yawned quietly.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 34 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 5:18 am

I hiccupped again, and glared at the air, because I couldn't exactly glare at myself. Did you do this to me on purpose? Pfffft. How would I do THAT? With your evil black magic. Oh, come now, I'm GOOD magic! Liar. Love is good, right? So I'm good. LOVE IS HORRIBLE, YOU NITWIT. HAVEN'T YOU NOTICED ALL THE AWFUL NAUSEATING FEELINGS IN MY STOMACH AND MY FACE NEARLY CATCHING FIRE? No, no I haven't. I swear, that magic was a troll...
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 34 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 5:21 am

Felix smiled at her...she was acting kind of....'Don't.....say.....it!'. 'You think she's acting cuteeeeeeeee.' he frowned mentaly, 'Shut up random voice...you need to drop dead......grr....'.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 34 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 5:29 am

I found myself getting flushed again when Felix smiled. WHY DID THAT KEEP HAPPENING? IT WAS SURELY NOT A NATURAL OCCURANCE. Tch, it's completely natural. It's what happens to normal people around people they like. BUT I DON'T LIKE FELIX. Oh, you liar! You'd be acting like this soon enough anyways, even without my help. Would not! I have more self-control than that. Oooooh, you're not denying that you'd feel like this~? YES I AM DENYING, YOU WORD-TWISTING ANNOYANCE.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 34 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 5:35 am

'Gah.....why must I smile so much!?! I never smile!!! I've smiled at this girl five times since I've met her, that's the most I've smiled in ten fricking years!!!.' Felix was completely irritated at himself, the voice wasn't helping much either...
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 34 Icon_minitime12/29/2011, 5:40 am

Frustrated, I hit my head on the table, knocking my plate onto the ground and spilling my goblet of water. FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The mess hall
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next