Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The mess hall

Go down 
+17
Rachel
Dovah
Dexter
Ani
Gir
Liz
Rayquaza
Kasi
Evimero
PeetaMellark
Hammah
Rave Girl
Swishalicious
Stormageddeon
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Dragonfire
Carrie Beary
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

The mess hall - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 18 Icon_minitime10/12/2011, 10:10 pm

Jane finally requested a drink from his cup, a rootbeer float
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 18 Icon_minitime10/12/2011, 10:19 pm

Zahra smiled slightly. "I don't think you were hungry," she stated sarcastically, after he'd scarfed down a ton of food. She skewered a few pieces of salad with her fork, though she suddenly wasn't very hungry.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 18 Icon_minitime10/12/2011, 10:24 pm

Jance see's the change in her temperament right away, "whats up?"
when she changes her mind about food that not good.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 18 Icon_minitime10/12/2011, 10:30 pm

Zahra looked up at him, confused. "What?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 18 Icon_minitime10/12/2011, 10:37 pm

"wern't hungy like- 3 seconds ago?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 18 Icon_minitime10/12/2011, 10:44 pm

"I was," she admitted. "But I did eat a bit, and I've had a lot on my mind.. sort of distracts me from eating, I guess," she chuckled slightly. "I've never been a huge eater in general though." This was true. She'd never really eaten huge portions of food in her childhood, and even though she could eat a lot now she wasn't used to it- and she didn't think it was particularly normal.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 18 Icon_minitime10/13/2011, 5:35 pm

"Then whats on your mind?" jance asked. his dark hair falling in his face.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 18 Icon_minitime10/13/2011, 10:36 pm

"I don't know. A lot. I've been thinking about my mom, and what happened with her. I never met her and she's supposed to be dead. But I have no idea," Zahra shrugged. It'd been bothering her for a bit, especially when her mom came through in her drawings. She was distracted, though, which was probably a good thing. She shouldn't be concerned about stupid things like this.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 18 Icon_minitime10/19/2011, 6:14 pm

"I have no clue who my dad is," Jance says pushing his plate away. " I'm looking for him same way your looking for your mom."
Back to top Go down
Gir
Big Three Demigod
Gir

Location : I'm meditating with Chuck Norris. Guess you can't stalk me now fool!

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 18 Icon_minitime10/19/2011, 7:08 pm

I skipped in.
Back to top Go down
http://rantroom.forumotion.com/
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 18 Icon_minitime10/19/2011, 7:25 pm

I enter in
Back to top Go down
Gir
Big Three Demigod
Gir

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 18 Icon_minitime10/19/2011, 7:37 pm

"Let's do something fun!"
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 18 Icon_minitime10/19/2011, 7:38 pm

"Okay what would be fun?"
Back to top Go down
Gir
Big Three Demigod
Gir

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 18 Icon_minitime10/19/2011, 7:49 pm

"Hm... What would be fun in a mess hall? I never really came in here." I said giggling.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 18 Icon_minitime10/19/2011, 7:51 pm

"Hmmmm what would be."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 18 Icon_minitime10/19/2011, 8:12 pm

anime<3 wrote:
"I have no clue who my dad is," Jance says pushing his plate away. " I'm looking for him same way your looking for your mom."
"It's just.. stupid to look for my mom though. I mean, she's supposed to be dead. I had papers stating that she was dead. But I don't think she is," Zahra shrugged. It shouldn't have mattered, her mother left her either way and probably wouldn't even recognized her. Hell, her mom could have been a loony in jail. She chuckled slightly at this thought. Having drained her fresca her cup filled up with water, and she took a sip.
Back to top Go down
Gir
Big Three Demigod
Gir

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 18 Icon_minitime10/20/2011, 1:08 am

I rolled my eyes. That really doesnt help at all. "I don't know. What do you do when you come in here."
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 18 Icon_minitime10/20/2011, 1:16 am

"Eat."
Back to top Go down
Gir
Big Three Demigod
Gir

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 18 Icon_minitime10/22/2011, 2:00 pm

"Do they have yummy things?@
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 18 Icon_minitime10/24/2011, 8:19 pm

Chris walked into the mess hall his stomach growling from his hunger. He went and grab some food then went over to the pyre and tossed some of it in the flames. 'There you go Dad, and Zeus, and everyone else that would take forever to name.' He thought to himself as he smelt the smoke stocks emiting from the flames. Chris then turned and headed to Morpheus's table. He readjusted his ring with the symbol of Morpheus that he also had imprinted on his black shirt. He then began to eat, but also keep his eyes open and at least one hand near his Celestial Bronze Knives and Right Handed-Bladed Gloves. After he finished eating he tossed his scraps in the trash then went and sat back down not yet ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 18 Icon_minitime10/24/2011, 8:21 pm

Kaylie entered the mess hall, she was bored, tired, and hungry for one thing, which was kind of obvious seeing as she was in the mess hall, and the fact that her stomuch was roaring like a lion. She picked up a plate and went over to look at the foods they had on the tables, filled to the edges with anything you could imagine. She took a chicken sandwhich, a few spoonfuls of mashed potatoe, and an apple. She made her way to a table and took a seat at the end of one side. She looked at the goblet closest to her, and wondered why there were no drink dispensers in the mess hall. She continued looking at the goblet, with a frown of frustration.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 18 Icon_minitime10/24/2011, 8:27 pm

Chris looks over to the girl that sat at his table and saw her frustration with the goblets. 'She must not know about the magic' Chris thought as she saw her mounting frustration. Chris waited a few minutes not sure wether to speak, but finally decided that it would be rude to let her go thirsty. "The goblets are magic. You just tell it what you want to drink and it will fill up the cup with that drink. But no beer, wine, or anything along those lines." Chris said timidly like he was trying not to be noticed. He then sat there in silence and waited for a response from the girl
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 18 Icon_minitime10/24/2011, 8:42 pm

Kaylie jumped slightly at the sound of a guys voice. she turned to the voices' direction and found its' owner. It was a person sitting at her table, a few years older than her. She listened to what she said and turned her vision back to the goblet. "Erm......cherry kool-aid...?" she asked sheepishly to the inanimate object. She watched, in amazement as it filled itself to the brim with the red liquid. She took a large sip and smacked her lips quietly afterwards. She turned back to the guy, "Thanks for the help...um..." she said, not knowing this guys' name.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 18 Icon_minitime10/24/2011, 8:47 pm

"Oh uh Chris, Son of Morpheus." He said then held out his hand. He wasn't sure who this girl was but he knew that common courtesy was always appreciated even if your as timid as Chris was. He waited for a response from the girl starting to slowly lose the feeling in his arm after holding it up.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 18 Icon_minitime10/24/2011, 9:00 pm

"Kaylie, Kaylie Thaed, daughter of Morpheus." Kaylie shook his hand, not wanting to be rude. "So I guess we're like, half-siblings or something?" she said to him, she took a bite out of juicy, sweet apple and chewed on it for a few seconds before swallowing the fruit. She blinked a few times and waited for Chris to respond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The mess hall
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next