Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The mess hall

Go down 
+17
Rachel
Dovah
Dexter
Ani
Gir
Liz
Rayquaza
Kasi
Evimero
PeetaMellark
Hammah
Rave Girl
Swishalicious
Stormageddeon
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Dragonfire
Carrie Beary
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

The mess hall - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/24/2011, 9:10 pm

"Yeah I guess so." Chris said as he pulled his arm away. He then watched as Kaylie took a bite out of the apple she had. He watched as she chewed the fruit then took notice of her stacked tray of food and raised and eyebrow. He then debated wether or not to ask Kaylie and finally decided that it probably wouldn't hurt to ask. "Did you not sacrifice some of that to the Gods?" He asked and then stared at her waiting for a response.

OOC: Last post for the night....Heading Back to my house now and I don't enjoy using my Wii to post anything....and all my computers are busted.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/24/2011, 10:41 pm

Kaylie blinked, "Oh we're so that's what that fire is for? Alright I sappose I'll do it now..." she said as she stood up and made her way to the fire. she tossed the apple, half of her chicken, and a clump of the mashed potatoes into the fire. "To Morpheus...I guess." she muttered quietly. She made her way back over to the table and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/25/2011, 7:23 pm

Merry Happy wrote:
anime<3 wrote:
"I have no clue who my dad is," Jance says pushing his plate away. " I'm looking for him same way your looking for your mom."
"It's just.. stupid to look for my mom though. I mean, she's supposed to be dead. I had papers stating that she was dead. But I don't think she is," Zahra shrugged. It shouldn't have mattered, her mother left her either way and probably wouldn't even recognized her. Hell, her mom could have been a loony in jail. She chuckled slightly at this thought. Having drained her fresca her cup filled up with water, and she took a sip.

OOC- ARGGG! all these quotes

BIC-

"you never know," jance said swirling the contence of the root beer float.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/25/2011, 7:30 pm

ooc: xDD
"Yeah. I guess I should investigate a bit, but that doesn't seem like it would be too simple. It shouldn't be that important," she stated, considering this. The fingers on her left hand absently traced intricate patterns on the table as she talked to him.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/25/2011, 7:36 pm

"Who knows it could be an adventure," Jance says arching his back and hearing it pop.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/25/2011, 8:25 pm

Nemo the Fish wrote:
Kaylie blinked, "Oh we're so that's what that fire is for? Alright I sappose I'll do it now..." she said as she stood up and made her way to the fire. she tossed the apple, half of her chicken, and a clump of the mashed potatoes into the fire. "To Morpheus...I guess." she muttered quietly. She made her way back over to the table and sat down.

"Hmmm...." Chris hummed to himself as Kaylie sat back down. He then looked around wondering if there was anyone else here. When he grew bored of looking he remembered that Kaylie was a daughter of Morpheus. He began to wonder what powers she might have. "So since your my sibling what powers did you get from our Dad." Chris asked after getting a headach from wondering.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/25/2011, 8:26 pm

"Maybe," Zahra stated. "Or it could be a death trap, hoax or my dreams playing tricks on me. Best case scenario is I find my mom and it's all hunky dory. Worst case scenario... I die. And that's far more likely than the best case." Besides, there was no real reason for her to be going out and doing this. She had no proof her mother was alive, and she didn't even know if it would be beneficial to find out.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/25/2011, 8:32 pm

"no the worst case is your kiddnapped and have horrid things done to you." He says joyfully digging into a pile of pancakes he had heaped up.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/25/2011, 8:46 pm

"Oh gods," stated Zahra, though she chuckled slightly. That wouldn't happen to her. She was too bada** with her demigod fighting skills for that. Not.. goodness, she hoped nothing like that ever happened to her. She noticed him dig into his pancakes. "I see you're still hungry after your huge plate of food," she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/25/2011, 8:51 pm

Kaylie blinked for a few seconds and took in the question, "Oh, I'm not quite sure yet. I haven't really settled down to work the powers out of me..." she replied to Chris. Unbeknownanced ((if thats how you spell it)) to Kaylie she was using her powers right then and there, making Chris become tired by the minute. She yawned quietly and ate a piece of her chicken. She looked around the mess hall, looking for other people, the camp was somewhat empty in her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/25/2011, 9:29 pm

Chris starts to feel a bit sleepy after listening to Kaylie's reply. He soon thought about and realized that she doesn't know that she is the one making him feel tired. "Uhmm yeah I think your using your power now Kaylie." Chris said to her forcing himself to stay awake. He knew that he was tired. He knew why he was tired. But most importantly he knew what his powers were. That and age were the only things Chris could figure he had against Kaylie's lack of knowledge of her powers. He sat in the chair waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/25/2011, 11:25 pm

Kaylie took a sip from her goblet before hearing what her half-sibling said, so that was her power? Making people tired...it was odd...but then again she was odd as well. She turned her attention back to Chris and made her powers stop. She yawned before speaking, "Oh erm...sorry about that..." she felt alittle embarrased at what happened, and looked at the ground sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/26/2011, 9:23 am

"No problem. Believe it or not it was worse for me." Chris said then looked around. He then grabbed a goblet and whispered Dr. Pepper then watched as the magic cup filled with the drink. He then took a sip as relaxed. "So.....what to do now." Chris said almost to himself as he looked around for something exciting to do.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/26/2011, 4:59 pm

"I can't really think of anything..." Kaylie eyed the remainder of her food, "But I'm still alittle hungry..." she murmured. She picked up a fork and continued to enjoy her meal.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/26/2011, 6:55 pm

"Me either..."Chris says to himself almost then sees that not many people were actually around here. He sighs and then relaxes. It was safe for him to let his gaurd down. Chris wasn't usually this timid, or tense, but he soon learned that trusting people as your friends was just a way for people to hurt you in the end. He then reminises of why his mother and him left his house on Elm Street and the horassments ofwhat was happening when he left. He then shudders and takes another sip of his drink, having gotten his fill of food before Kaylie sat down.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/26/2011, 7:32 pm

Kaylie finished her meal and sat there, stomuch full. "Hmm, are you any good at sword fighting? Cause' I've been wanting to learn some sword-fighting moves since I got here." Kaylie finished off her drink and let out another small yawn.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/26/2011, 7:39 pm

Chris finishes his Dr. Pepper as he listens to what Kaylie says. He then takes a minute and answers with,"I'm not a sword fighter to be honest seeing as these are my weapons." He then takes out his ulaks and set them on the table. Then he puts on his bladed glove((It's the same as Freddy Krueger btw)) and then shows it to Kaylie. He then takes it off and sets it next to his ulaks. He then waits patiently for her response.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/26/2011, 7:58 pm

"Oh cool, it's like that weapon Freddy Krueger uses in those movies!" Kaylie exclaimed, she was very intriguied by Chris' weapon. "I got this piece from the Weapon Shack, it was in a pretty dusty corner." Kaylie drew from her scabbard strapped around, a normal celestial bronze sword. It was standard size, nothing special, the only thing noticeable being that there was a skull made of pure obsidian that served as the swords' pommel.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/26/2011, 8:02 pm

"If you know about that stupid Freddy Kruger crap then you aregoing to flip from where I came from and what the punks at school used to call me for absolutely no reason." Chris said slightly jumping back from the name. Freddy Kruger, the name that rang in Chris's head every time he thought back to his past and his life on Elm Street. He shuddered again as he often did when he remebered his past. He then grabbed his glove and put it away not wanting to look at it.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/26/2011, 10:36 pm

Merry Happy wrote:
"Oh gods," stated Zahra, though she chuckled slightly. That wouldn't happen to her. She was too bada** with her demigod fighting skills for that. Not.. goodness, she hoped nothing like that ever happened to her. She noticed him dig into his pancakes. "I see you're still hungry after your huge plate of food," she said, smiling.

Jance points to himself, "Teenaged guy here."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/26/2011, 10:44 pm

Zahra laughs. "I suppose teenage girls don't have as large of an appetite... but I doubt it, since most of the girls my age that I've encountered could shove mountains down their throats and not have enough." She'd always thought that was disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/26/2011, 10:45 pm

Jance laughs at the look on her face. Yes, the epic look of repulsion.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/26/2011, 10:53 pm

"What? It was really nasty! And we never had that much food to begin with, wherever the authorities ended up putting me," stated Zahra, taking another sip of her water.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/26/2011, 10:58 pm

Kaylie raised an eyebrow, "So where did you come from?" she asked, she was becoming ever so curious as Chris talked to her. She whispered kool-aid to the goblet again and it filled up once again. She took and nice long swig and let out a quiet sigh.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/26/2011, 11:07 pm

"I used to live on Elm Street."Chris said quietly like he didnt want to be heard. He then sat there and waited for her to laugh.

OOC: Sorry its short I burned my while making tea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The mess hall
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next