Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mike James

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mike James Empty
PostSubject: Mike James   Mike James Icon_minitime7/9/2011, 8:27 pm

Demigod form:

Character Name: Mike James

Description: Spiky Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes, 5 Ft. 8 In., Muscular.

God and mortal parent: Real father-Thor, Real Mother-Samantha James,
Stepdad- Marcus James.

Powers**: Can Form Lightning Bolts In His Hands.

Flaws***: Anger Issues, Impatient, Bossy, Can't Swim.

Pets: None.

Weapon****: A Double Edged Electric sword ( Mist Form: Taser )

Talents/Skills: Sword-Fighting.

RP Example*: I ran through the woods looking for a beast that I could slay! I came across a Fenrir.
It's red eyes glared at me and it growled at me. I grabbed my taser and switched it on. It immediately
formed in to a Celestial Bronze sword that had electricity running through it. "Hey Fenrir! You fur is gonna go
on my cabin wall!" I lunged at the Fenrir, but the monster was to fast it jumped away. I fell on to the ground
and felt a huge pain in my back. The Fenrir had pounced on me and dug it's claws into my back. "AGGHH!!!!!"
I grabbed my sword and swung it. The Fenrir jumped back howling. I saw a deep gash in the Fenrir's leg.
I tried getting up but I couldn't, My back hurt too badly. I only had one other option for slaying the beast...
I concentrated hard and the lightning bolt formed in my hand. "HA!" I aimed and threw the lightning bolt straight
at the Fenrir. It got him right between the eyes! The bolt ran through the Fenrir and he exploded into dust!
I still couldn't get up so I just shot a lightning bolt into the air. Hopefully someone would see it, and come and
find me. I then was so weak I fell asleep.

Biography*: Mike was born in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Samantha was moving to Minneapolis and she happened to meet Thor The God Of Thunder on this trip. She had Mike, and Thor warned her about the dangerous life that Mike would have.
Thor told her about Camp Half Blood in New York City. Thor left, and Samantha met a man a few years later named Marcus
James. He lived in New York City, but cam to Minnesota for a business trip. They fell in love and Mike and Samantha
moved to New York. Since Mike was so young when Samantha married Marcus, he thought that Marcus was his Dad.
So when Mike turned 10, and Samantha told him that he was a Half-Blood Mike was so confused that he ran away.
Mike ran to a place that his mom told him about... Camp Half Blood. He has been there ever since, and never wants to
leave. He wishes to become the greatest hero ever, and can't wait until he gets a quest.

Notes: None

Last edited by Alaskanboy510 on 7/9/2011, 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Mike James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike James   Mike James Icon_minitime7/9/2011, 8:34 pm

Ok 1) only underworld demigods can have Stygian iron. (like hades Thanatos etc)
2) how many time can he use the lightning and how strong is it?
Back to top Go down

Mike James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike James   Mike James Icon_minitime7/9/2011, 8:43 pm

I'll change the sword to Celestial Bronze.

Oh, and the lightning bolts are like lightning knives, they can't kill anything except for monsters.
Cyclopes, Minotaurs, Hydra...stuff like that would take lots of lightning bolts, but he can only do like five without passing out. He only could do two in the role play, because he was injured.

Does that answer your question?
Back to top Go down

Mike James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike James   Mike James Icon_minitime7/9/2011, 8:50 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mike James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike James   Mike James Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mike James
Page 1 of 1