Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thalia's Tree

Go down 
+14
Kasi
Evimero
Rachel
Liz
ML
Hammah
Dexter
Kendall
Carrie Beary
Silly Lily
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Rave Girl
Dovah
Swishalicious
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

Thalia's Tree - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 24 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 8:46 pm

Dahlia let out a yelp, not for the first time that day, cursing under her breath, and jumped away from the tree. "Does everyone just appear here? I don't understand..." she muttered to herself, looking up at the regal looking woman. "Who are you, anyway, and why are you here? Are you a demigod?" She asked, completely confused and oblivious to the woman's godliness. She felt like something was off about her, but she couldn't put her finger on it.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 24 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 8:54 pm

The woman opened her eyes and looked at the girl with a focused, gray gaze. "I am most definitely not a demigod, Dahlia," she said, and then continued in the same breath, "but I am here to tell you some information pertinent to your quest." Athena smiled a knowing, one-sided smile, and wondered if the half-blood would be able to guess her identity.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 24 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 8:58 pm

Dahlia watched the goddess, gaping as her eyes flickered with recognition. She drew in her breath. "Lady Athena, I'm so sorry!" she scrambled, kneeling before the goddess, looking up quickly as she processed what she had said: she was going to tell her about her quest. "Really? My quest?" Nervousness flickered in her eyes, but she refused to let it show much outwardly. She was before a goddess. In an instant she tried to quell her nervousness, to face the facts and learn what she was to do on her quest.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 24 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 9:02 pm

The goddess nodded in approval at Dahlia. So many demigods these days didn't properly kneel in the presence of the divine, it was a nice refresher to be shown the proper respect. "Yes, the quest... you remember your prophecy, I'm sure?" Prophecies tended to be difficult to forget, but one could never be too careful about making sure of these things.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 24 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 9:15 pm

Dahlia nodded. "Rachel, the Oracle, gave it to me. But.. I don't understand," she admitted. "I mean, I get that three other people have to come with me, but I don't even know why I'm going on this quest. Chiron just told me to come over here, so I did. Do you have more information to give me?" she asked, a small bit of desperation in her tone, still kneeling and feeling incredibly short looking up at the tall woman.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 24 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 9:19 pm

"Indeed." Athena took a small step away from the tree, and crossed her arms, looking even more intimidating than before. "Janus, the god of doorways, has somehow severed the connection Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades and their Roman aspects," she said. "The primary purpose of your quest is to correct Janus's ill-fated actions."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 24 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 9:29 pm

Dahlia quivered slightly as the goddess gazed at her with those cold, calculating gray eyes. "Roman forms? Those.. exist? So I have to lead a quest to put them back together?" she was extremely confused, her body tense with nervousness. She continued to gape at Athena, brown eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 24 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 9:33 pm

Athena nodded again, but did not elaborate about the Roman forms. "Under more stable circumstances, we would be able to fix this issue without the aid of demigods. But the Fates have not been so kind." The goddess glanced at the sky, as if checking for stray clouds on this clear spring day. Fortunately, there were none. "The so-called 'big three' do not particularly wish to be reunited with themselves."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 24 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 9:38 pm

"Oh," stated Dahlia simply, looking down and considering this for a moment. "What about the other questers? The prophecy said that there would be three more, do I choose them myself?" she looked up with a flicker of hope.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 24 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 9:47 pm

"No. They have been predetermined," Athena replied, with a crushing sense of finality. "Seek out Alexander, son of Zeus, Joseph, son of Dionysus, and Ian, son of Eris." The goddess paused for a moment before adding, "Oh, and there's one last thing that you and your fellows need to remember..."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 24 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 9:58 pm

Dahlia frowned, her stomach twisting. What if these people were horrible? Her mind raced, but she looked up when the goddess spoke. "What is it?" she asked, still kneeling awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 24 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 10:01 pm

A grimace played across Athena's face, and she began to glow faintly in preparation to disappear.

"Get there first."

And with that, the weak light radiating from her became infinitely more bright, and she vanished.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 24 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 10:06 pm

"What?!" called Dahlia, but moved away from the glowing goddess, turning and shielding her face when she disappeared. "Great.." she muttered when the goddess left, close to tears. She left quickly, confused as ever.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 24 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 5:25 pm

Thalia's Tree - Page 24 Tumblr_m2wpwkKpCo1r8mhn5o1_500
Lana Mason

Lana walked up the hill and sat down the bottom of Thalia's Pine. She pulled out her black leather journal. It was a latched journal, with a button and leather strap to keep it closed. Her journal was more of a scrapbook. It had pictures of her while she was at the dreaded hospital, some of her at camp. She even had a picture of her mother with Aristaeus. It was torn in half though. All you could see was Aristaeus' hand and the tip of his shoe. Lana turn to an empty page and tucked a picture of Camp Half Blood. It would be the starting page of her whole new life. She already had more pictures of camp but, this one was special. It was at the amphitheater during the daily campfire. Lana has a perfect shot of everyone laughing while Travis and Connor sung a stupid song off YouTube. Lana made sure it was tucked in firmly and took her Sharpie marker out of her backpack, writing: "Camp Half Blood, A Safe Haven For All Demigods". She then closed the journal and stood up with her old polaroid. Lana snapped a picture of camp from the hill. You could see everything. Even Long Island Sound. She tucked that one into her scrapbook also and just sat down, thinking of what it would be like, here at camp now. She had gotten here when she was seven but, Lana had made friends just lately, and had started to get better with her dagger. Lana had also been praticing her flying. Her bee's wings weren't the best for flying 50 mph but, they were something special. Lana stood out at camp. One of the only one's at Camp Half Blood with wings. She hated it. Lana layed her head back against the tree and looked up at the swaying branches.
Back to top Go down
http://ewkenzie.tumblr.com/
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 24 Icon_minitime5/4/2012, 6:47 pm

Vaughn walked up the hill with Josh. "Where's your car?"
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 24 Icon_minitime5/5/2012, 10:00 pm

Josh pointed towards a small array of bushes and two pine trees. "Over there." He said.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 24 Icon_minitime5/5/2012, 10:33 pm

"Alright, give me your keys." Vaugh stated, walking him over to it.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 24 Icon_minitime5/6/2012, 1:26 am

Josh pulled the key ring out of his pocket. There was still a picture of his ex-girlfriend chained to them. He took the picture off and threw it behind him. "Here." He limped over to the passengers side and opened the door, plopping into the leather seat.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 24 Icon_minitime5/6/2012, 1:51 am

Vaughn raised her eyebrow at the picture. "Hmm, pretty girl. Who is she?" She asked taking the keys.Opening the doors she got in as well, turning on the car.Vaughn put the car in drive, started to take them to the nearst hospital she knew.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 24 Icon_minitime5/6/2012, 2:02 am

"Julia Marshall. She died in a car accident. She's my ex. I forgot to take that of the key chain..." Josh looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 24 Icon_minitime5/6/2012, 2:13 am

Vaughn frowned slightly. "Oh, im sorry." She said growing quiet. Now that she's doing it, driving felt so much easier than she thought it would be. Seeing a sign, she took a left toward the hospital. (( Im sure there's a hospital topic. Want to go there?))
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 24 Icon_minitime5/7/2012, 10:48 pm

((Yes please))

Josh scrunched his lips together. "She was really nice. Wasn't all prettied up like the Aphrodites that I usually date or all prissy and dramatic. She was simple and smart. I seriously have no idea why she would have gone out with me." Josh shooked his head. It was ridiculous. He was the reason she was dead. He had snuck his father whisky and got her buzzed. Thats when she got in the car accident. It was his fault.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 24 Icon_minitime11/29/2012, 4:56 pm

Greg bounded up the hill and left camp forever.

Remi walked out of camp right behind Greg and felt like she would never return there again.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 24 Icon_minitime3/6/2013, 10:00 pm

Eli stood around the tree, waiting for the girls to come up it and the three of them head to the city. He glanced around, seeing the dragon sleeping, coiled around the tree. He sat down and sighed, partially wishing he had his gord of sand to keep him occupied through the waiting.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 24 Icon_minitime3/6/2013, 10:07 pm

Lea and Ana walk up to Eli. Ana was leading the way, Lea not too far behind. Lea was wearing the blue shirt and faded jeans that Ana let her borrow. A small smile was lighting up Lea's face, and the smile broadened when she saw Eli.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thalia's Tree
Page 24 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: Outside of Camp :: Thalia's Tree/The Borders-
Jump to: