Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thalia's Tree

Go down 
+14
Kasi
Evimero
Rachel
Liz
ML
Hammah
Dexter
Kendall
Carrie Beary
Silly Lily
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Rave Girl
Dovah
Swishalicious
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Thalia's Tree - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/13/2012, 6:32 pm

"Hold on."Burning says and then drives down the hill headed into the city.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 3:10 pm

The taxi pulled up at the base of Camp Half-Blood and I payed the man. I slowly got out of the cab and waited for Cypher patiently.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 3:14 pm

Cypher steps out of the taxi, finally brushing her hair out of her face. Her lip had stopped bleeding in the taxi, and she can only hope that it looks natural enough. Meanwhile, the voice is still ranting about 'how ungrateful she is and how she really needs to be more mature' and on and on and on, driving Cypher crazy.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 3:17 pm

I turned to Cypher, "So, what do you want to do now?" I asked her. 'You should probably figure out what's wrong with her....' the conscience said simply. Shut.......just shut up....please?'
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 3:20 pm

"I think I'll just go to my cabin to rest for a bit. I'm feeling kind of tired," Cypher says. 'Oh, you better not go into another one of those coma things again, because that was TORTURE! I'd try to talk to you, but you'd just be like 'zzzzzzzz lulz I'm sleeping shut up' except you DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING!' 'Then why did you say that's what I was like?' 'That's how I interpreted it.'

OOC: Time to activate my plannnn >=D
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 3:24 pm

"Alright...I guess I'll go to my cabin too....kind of tired...too." I replied simply. I waved goodbye and went up the hill to camp.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 3:26 pm

Cypher simply waves to Eddie with a slight sigh, then walks off to her cabin.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 23 Icon_minitime3/11/2012, 9:36 pm

Vaughn walks up the hill and stand at the top.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 23 Icon_minitime3/23/2012, 12:38 pm

Thalia's Tree - Page 23 78947685
{Citali Raquelle}
"Hold your head high heavy heart.
So take a chance and make it big,
Cause it's the last you'll ever get.
If we don't take it, when will we make it?
I make plans to break plans,
And I've been planning something big,
Planning something big, planning."

Citali sighed as she dragged her heavy bag up the tall hill to leave camp. She didn't belong there, and she knew it. She didn't belong anywhere, not really, so she'd just move around a bit. Stay on the run, because it wasn't like it would be noticed that she was missing. Her father sent her to the camp, so it's not like he'd be expecting to see her again.

Those were the thought that flashed through Citali's mind as she walked down the hill and out of camp, knowing that she might not even make it home without any money, but also not really caring.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 23 Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 1:48 am

Percy slowly strolls up the hill with Annabeth, pulling the car keys out of his pocket. He motion to an Azura Blue Ferrari parked a little down the road, near some trees. "Well there's the car" He said smirking. Maybe he should ask Paul for a convertible next. Percy chuckled slightly at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 23 Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 1:58 am

Annabeth look at the car, and her jaw dropped, she was dumbfounded. Quickly closing her mouth, she retorted. "Are you kidding me, Percy? Paul's a school teacher, not a millionaire. Where did you get this car?" she asked, looking at him in disbelief, suppressing the smile playing across her lips. Percy wouldn't have stolen something.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 23 Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 2:05 am

Percy stepped back and shrugged his arms out. "How am i supposed to know?!" He grinned. "I even told him a normal car! But he wouldnt listen!" He paused, thinking. "Hey, at least it's blue. And, it goes fast." He smirked. You never know, Paul could be a gun dealer or something. Next time he'll make sure Paul listens, so Annabeth doesnt go crazy on him, again.

((that's like one of the only cars i know the name of! And i dont feel like looking them up XD))
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 23 Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 1:59 pm

((xD Paul's definitely like a drug dealer bahaha. No. Sally wouldn't marry someone who did that... would she?))

Annabeth smirked. "Alright. Now I think that Paul's more nuts than he was before, though," she chuckled, brushing her hand along the side of the car. "It looks brand new, too," she mused. "Whatever. We should probably go."
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 23 Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 2:54 pm

Percy smiled and leaned against the side. "He said a friend had it, but didnt like. So Paul took it for half off..." He shrugged and opened her door for her. "Yeah lets get out of here."

((Maybe if he was good looking XD but even then, not worth it hah!))
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 23 Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 3:02 pm

((xD Totally not worth it))

Annabeth got in the car, and the interior was just as impressive as the exterior was, with leather seats, colored lights, a state of the art radio and touch screen system. "Paul's a lucky guy," she said, laughing slightly. "You have any ideas as to where we're going, or are we just going to wing it?"
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 23 Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 3:14 pm

Percy shut her door and walked around the front of the car, getting into the drivers seat. Turning the key, the engine roared to life. "Well, what are you in the mood for? Or are you just sssssoooooo hungry you dont care?" He smirked putting the car in drive, and pressed the petal down. He took a left toward to city.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 23 Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 3:23 pm

"The latter. I'm ravenous. I could eat... anything, really, although I'd prefer something normal," she stated. Percy stepped on the gas pedal and the Ferrari sped down the road. Annabeth grinned. "I don't think it's possible for you to drive at a normal speed in this thing, is it?" she teased, nudging him.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 23 Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 3:36 pm

Percy smirked and got onto the express way. He was just waiting for a cop to pop out of no where. "You know it's irresistible" He smiled at her nudge. "How about... Chinese?" Some reason, they really didnt have Chinese at camp. They had Mexican.. and some others he couldnt name. And of course Greek.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 23 Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 3:49 pm

"Just be glad the speed limit on the expressway is pretty low," she said, rolling her eyes at him jokingly. "Anyway, Chinese sounds doable. I don't think I've had Chinese food in ages, actually." She grinned, completely relieved to be away from her work in her cabin. Bored, she started playing with the various buttons in the car. She pressed one and party lights came on, flashing green, red, and yellow. Laughing, she turned them off and pressed another button, at which the huge moon roof open up, allowing a wave of cool air into the car and blowing her hair away from her face. "They really cover everything in here, don't they."
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 23 Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 3:59 pm

Percy smiled "Chinese it is!" He saw her playing with the buttons, grinning when the lights came on. "I always wondered what that one did" He mentioned, turning the radio on low volume. " I guess they did cover everything. It's like a mini-limo" He felt relieved when the wind hit his face. It was getting slightly warm in the car and he hated when it got hot. Percy felt like staring when the air brushed Annabeth's blonde curls from her face, but had to remind himself to watch the road. Or he wouldn't ever be able to do tha again. Or worse. His mom would ground him. Percy cringed slightly at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 23 Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 4:40 pm

Annabeth left the moon roof open, leaning back in her seat and closing her eyes for a second. She didn't have to worry about anything right now, the war with Kronos had been over for a few months, and all she had left to do was things that she didn't particularly mind doing. She opened her eyes after a few seconds to see that they were in the Midtown Tunnel, about to enter the city. She watched as they passed through it, admiring its design. The tunnel had been built during the depression, and Annabeth had always found it sort of impressive how it was able to stay up under so much pressure from the Hudson and the amount of traffic that it underwent daily.

((Topic switch, again? xD Let's just do a general NY topic or something this time))
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 23 Icon_minitime4/5/2012, 9:30 pm

Thalia's Tree - Page 23 Rapunzel1_large
{Rapunzel}
"I want something that I want,
Something that I tell myself I need.
Something that I want,
And I need everything I see."

Rapunzel walked up the hill with a slight sigh. The camp wasn't nearly as fun as she imagined, and, while she didn't know anything of the outside world, she felt she was ready to leave. She had her hair back up in the braid, which was far heavier and less free feeling than wearing it down, but Rapunzel didn't mind at the time. She just knew that she was going to try something new, that she was going to see the world. With those thoughts, she walked down the hill and outside of camp.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 23 Icon_minitime4/6/2012, 4:24 pm

Darren walked up the hill and left camp.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 23 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 8:25 pm

Dahlia stumbled out of Rachel's cave, walking out into the forest. She breathed in the fresh air, trying to calm herself. This whole quest thing was extremely overwhelming, and she had no idea why she was even going on the quest yet. She leaned against a tree, trying to regain her balance and breathe steadily.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 23 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 8:32 pm

"You're looking suitably shell-shocked," remarked a very tall, stern-looking woman, who happened to be leaning on the other side of the tree. Had she been there before? Whatever was the case, she was standing with her head slightly bowed and eyes closed, as if she was in very deep thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Tree   Thalia's Tree - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thalia's Tree
Page 23 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: Outside of Camp :: Thalia's Tree/The Borders-
Jump to: