Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jacob Mitchell

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jacob Mitchell Empty
PostSubject: Jacob Mitchell   Jacob Mitchell Icon_minitime7/4/2011, 12:04 am

Character Name: Jacob Mitchell

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Pale skintone, Black eyes, approximately 5'6, body type is mild (or skinny but still a little bit buff.

God and mortal parent: Thanatos and Sarah Mitchell (Deceased, Killed by thanatos after abusing Jacob)

Powers**:Can shadow travel to three different places and still have enough energy to raise one spirit to talk to. Or can raise 3 spirits for protection and have enough energy to fight but cant shadow travel.

Flaws***:Short tempered, will fight anybody who looks at him wrong, cant make friends.

Pets:A hell hound that helps protect him. but stays hidden in the shadows its name is Henry.

Weapon****:A one sided stygian iron blade he carrys on his back.

Talents/Skills:Sword fighting. Not great with a bow at all. Hiding Is one of his specialtys.

RP Example*: I walk in noticing a dark figure standing in the living room. "Hello?" i call out but there isn't an answer. "What are you doing here?" i say drawing my sword. "Put that down" the dark figure says. "Who are you!" i yell raising my sword. "I've come to Kill you!" He says. "Well ill go under one condition, I take you out first!" I say as i jump at him.

Biography*:Jacob was always abused by his mother but would never do anything. He never had any friends besides his Hell hound Henry. He was abused until the day he came to camp. He doesnt take crap from anybody and isnt afraid to kill. And also he absolutely hates camp.

Notes: None

Last edited by Collin on 7/4/2011, 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

Jacob Mitchell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob Mitchell   Jacob Mitchell Icon_minitime7/4/2011, 12:13 am

Two things.
First: your bio is only four sentences.
Second: No godly contact before camp.
Back to top Go down

Jacob Mitchell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob Mitchell   Jacob Mitchell Icon_minitime7/4/2011, 12:15 am

Ohh wow lol i thought i counted five :/ just my luck and ok
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

Jacob Mitchell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob Mitchell   Jacob Mitchell Icon_minitime7/4/2011, 12:21 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jacob Mitchell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob Mitchell   Jacob Mitchell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jacob Mitchell
Page 1 of 1