Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brennan! Hehe.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

Brennan! Hehe. Empty
PostSubject: Brennan! Hehe.   Brennan! Hehe. Icon_minitime6/14/2011, 2:22 pm

Character Name:Real Name: Brennan Nash, Alias': Jace Summers, Trace Bennett and Harley Pearson. He goes by Brennan normaly unless of course he needs one of his other names in which case Jace is used when hes doing something involving undercover work, Trace is for when he doesnt want to be tracked and Harley is used for everything else.
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Brennan has rather messy blonde hair thats a tad on the long side, ending around the top of his ears, but he will get it cute shorter. He has amazing and dreamy green color, but the appear brown or green in differnt lighting. Brennan is well built, being fit and muscular yet still slim. He has a normal skin tone through out most of the year, but during late spring the summer and the start of fall Brennan has a rather amazing tan. He is also rather tall standing at around 6'2". Brennan always dresses nicely, and somehwat expensivly. He has glasses but often times he doesnt wear them but he sometimes will and other times he wears contacts.
God and mortal parent:Brennan's father's name is Patrick Nash and he is a Author as well as being a sucessful lawyer in England, Brennan's mother on the other hand is the Goddess Nike.
Powers**:Brennan is able to increase someones chance of winning by up to 10 percent he can only do this twice a day how-ever, and once he does it he become very tired.
Flaws***:Brennan thinks of him self as perfect, He can also be a rather large Flirt, He is over competive at times, He often is jelous, He also lies alot, He is very secretive, He is also serverly alergic to Apricots, He is very spoiled, and he is secretly afraid of clowns.
Pets:Brennan has a vartiey of pets at home but he choose to bring his award winning Pure Breed Collie named Prince Harry with him to camp.
Weapon****:Brennan chooses to fight with a celstial bronze sword that turns into a fencing saber when its not needed, and in-case his sword breaks Brennan has a celstial bronze dagger.
Talents/Skills:Brennan is very athletic so he has talents in: Football(Soccer), Cricket, Polo, Rugby, Running, Tennis, Croquet(No idea how to spell it), Swiming, Surfing and several over sports including Karate. He also is very good at the Piano, and singing and Brennan can also draw very well.
RP Example*:I look around at the bottom of the hill, where the cab stopped. I shake my head and sigh as I climb out of the back. I swing my back-pack over my back and grab my over bags. I then begin to walk up the hill, once I get to the top I look back once more at the 'normal world'. I then turn and walk down the hill, into this dumb camp. When I reach the bottom, not bothering to look around I trudge towards the cabins.
Biography*:Brennan was born in London England on March 1st in the year of nineteen nitey something. He was raised by many nannys because his father never had time to care for him or even talk to him half the time. Since Brennan had a poor relation ship with his father he grew to be a liar and rather secretive and trouble-some. He also adopted the habbit of using alias' for certian things. Oneday however when Brennan was around 13, he was attacked by a monset but the mist made it look like he got hit by a car, and because of this his father suddenly became intrested in carring for him. So for the next year or so, his relationship improved between him and his father. But then his father got married to this god awful women that was terrible to Brennan. So Brennan went back to his old ways because his father was ignoring him and this women was terrible. His father not noticing that it was his fault Brennan was like this, then sent him to camp in hopes to straighten him out.
Notes:
He looks like this:
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Brennan! Hehe. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brennan! Hehe.   Brennan! Hehe. Icon_minitime6/14/2011, 2:27 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/

Brennan! Hehe.
Page 1 of 1