Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Olivia, daughter of Hecate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Olivia, daughter of Hecate Empty
PostSubject: Olivia, daughter of Hecate   Olivia, daughter of Hecate Icon_minitime6/12/2011, 8:03 pm

Character Name: Olivia Maloney
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Curly Brown hair, and dark brown eyes. Olivia is 5 ft. 4 in. and is VERY skinny
God and mortal parent: Hecate and Steve Maloney
Powers**: wizard
Flaws***: Scared of spiders and bees/hornets, gets mad easily, very impatient, and she can only cast 25 spell a day or else she gets VERY weak.
Pets: Lab named Wolf
Weapon****: Wand (CB Sword if needed)
Talents/Skills: can cast spells to defend herself-is best at nature spells but CAN cast any spelll
RP Example*: "I was 10 years old when I found out about camp half-blood and that my mother is Hecate. I was watching my favorite show-Wizards of Waverly Place. They did a spell that turned something into something else if you just concentrate. So jsut for fun, I tried it on my lamp. I look at my lamp, consentrated on a bunny, and said the spell. All of a sudden the lamp turned into the EXACT bunny I was thinking of. I told my dad what had happened and, he reluctently told me about my mother and took me to this camp."
Biography*: Olivia loves attention and is great at making friends. But you DO NOT want to get on her bad side. She will turn you into toad in a heartbeat. When Olivia was 10 her dad told her she needed to go to Camp Half-Blood. Her best friend (who apparently is some half goat thing) brought her luckly, they lived in NY so they walked to camp.
Notes:

Last edited by awesome101 on 6/13/2011, 5:00 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Olivia, daughter of Hecate   Olivia, daughter of Hecate Icon_minitime6/12/2011, 8:14 pm

idk if ur aloud to be a wizard....
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: Olivia, daughter of Hecate   Olivia, daughter of Hecate Icon_minitime6/12/2011, 8:33 pm

If she's a wizard/witch then what type of powers does she have. Magic? Please specify. Your talents are basically powers. The RP is more like a bio but i guess she's saying it so i'll say its fine. The bio needs to be 2 sentences longer. But can you please tell how she got to camp/where she's from/what's the main purpose in her life. Add another flaw or 2. And yes, wizards are allowed, i have a witch myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Olivia, daughter of Hecate   Olivia, daughter of Hecate Icon_minitime6/12/2011, 9:32 pm

should i tell how i got to camp in my bio or RP??
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Olivia, daughter of Hecate   Olivia, daughter of Hecate Icon_minitime6/12/2011, 9:33 pm

Bio is their life before camp and how they got to camp, RP example is like this:

I kicked the cat.

OR

She/he/it kicked the cat.

(Yes, it, because you never know.)
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Olivia, daughter of Hecate   Olivia, daughter of Hecate Icon_minitime6/13/2011, 1:01 pm

anyone see anything wrong?
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: Olivia, daughter of Hecate   Olivia, daughter of Hecate Icon_minitime6/13/2011, 2:20 pm

How many times a day an she cast spellS? And does it drain her?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Olivia, daughter of Hecate   Olivia, daughter of Hecate Icon_minitime6/13/2011, 3:14 pm

that good?
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Olivia, daughter of Hecate   Olivia, daughter of Hecate Icon_minitime6/13/2011, 3:15 pm

There needs to be a limit as to how many spells a day she can do, and she has to be drained by the spells.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Olivia, daughter of Hecate   Olivia, daughter of Hecate Icon_minitime6/13/2011, 3:16 pm

kk Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Olivia, daughter of Hecate   Olivia, daughter of Hecate Icon_minitime6/13/2011, 3:21 pm

anything else that you see?
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Olivia, daughter of Hecate   Olivia, daughter of Hecate Icon_minitime6/13/2011, 3:28 pm

Thirty minutes occur twice in an hour, and there are twenty four hours per day. That means she'd be able to do forty spells in an hour, which means she'd be able to do nine hundred sixty spells per day. I think that's way too many. I'd go with doing how many spells she can do per day, and lowering it by a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Olivia, daughter of Hecate   Olivia, daughter of Hecate Icon_minitime6/13/2011, 3:43 pm

do you think that is good?
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Olivia, daughter of Hecate   Olivia, daughter of Hecate Icon_minitime6/13/2011, 4:13 pm

Still way to many. Maybe twenty (and it doesn't have to be one spell per minute or something like that, it can be all at the same time.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Olivia, daughter of Hecate   Olivia, daughter of Hecate Icon_minitime6/13/2011, 4:52 pm

what about now?
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Olivia, daughter of Hecate   Olivia, daughter of Hecate Icon_minitime6/13/2011, 4:55 pm

How tired does it make her? (This is my last question, by the way. After this one I'm done.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Olivia, daughter of Hecate   Olivia, daughter of Hecate Icon_minitime6/13/2011, 5:01 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Olivia, daughter of Hecate   Olivia, daughter of Hecate Icon_minitime6/13/2011, 5:06 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olivia, daughter of Hecate   Olivia, daughter of Hecate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olivia, daughter of Hecate
Page 1 of 1