Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

James Johnson Son of Hecate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

James Johnson Son of Hecate Empty
PostSubject: James Johnson Son of Hecate   James Johnson Son of Hecate Icon_minitime3/5/2011, 5:29 pm

Character Name:James Johnson
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Black hair, black eyes, 6'7'' Athletic
God and mortal parent:John Johnson, Hecate
Powers**:Dark magic (stealing, creating tiny monsters. etc) can do all five times a day, some that need energy last for ten minutes, can do standard magician tricks xD, (rabbit in the hat, levitation, etc) can do those 7 times a day, can levitate for ten minutes.
Flaws***:He has many mental disorders, Psychosis, schizophrenia, OCD, Narcissistic, etc.
Pets:Does a second personality count?
Weapon****:Stygian iron twin swords
Talents/Skills:Running, jumping, swimming, diving, climbing, parkour, Can use any kind of weapon that involves two hands, or one.
RP Example*:I Was walking through the forest, the voices here and there, sometimes they sang. Anyway, i took out my swords, and run my hand around the cold handles, "Iceeee." i say making a whistling sound. I See my dad, i think, I Just stare, then i blink, and hes gone, "Booga wooga." i mutter sarcastically. I create a small arena of sticks, and some small monsters appear inside, and begin to fight, i laugh when a centaur ends up getting its head cut off. I Hear some rustling, and throw my sword in the direction, i go to the bush, and only find my sword, "Boogaleh woogaleh." I Pick up my sword, and put it away, one of my small monsters came at me, i didnt notice till i stepped on it, "Ew." i drag my shoe on the ground, see some dust poof around, "Time for my meds." i race to my cabin.
Biography*:He was born as a normal kid, normal family, in fact he was pretty rich, he had brothers and sisters, not by blood though, he was the special one. He was on a sim team, he was the schools best diver, and swimmer. He and his school had won state three times, but soon, things went bad, his older brother was killed by his second oldest sister, who got killed by his youngest brother, turns out, they were psycho paths, with half his family dead, he started to lose it as well. His father took him to an adolescent psych ward. There doctors were afraid to go near him, cause when they did, they never came back normal, some were hurt, some went insane. He was found by a satyr who was put there when he claimed he was depressed, he got james out, and off to camp.
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: James Johnson Son of Hecate   James Johnson Son of Hecate Icon_minitime3/5/2011, 5:30 pm

Most powerful spells?
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: James Johnson Son of Hecate   James Johnson Son of Hecate Icon_minitime3/5/2011, 5:33 pm

Hm, most powerful spell with dark magic is causing a house to collapse (making the structural points turn to dust. cant do it unless he knows where they are.)

Normal magic, levitation. xD
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: James Johnson Son of Hecate   James Johnson Son of Hecate Icon_minitime3/5/2011, 5:37 pm

Yes you can have a second personality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Johnson Son of Hecate   James Johnson Son of Hecate Icon_minitime3/5/2011, 5:37 pm

so its apporved?
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: James Johnson Son of Hecate   James Johnson Son of Hecate Icon_minitime3/5/2011, 5:40 pm

YUPERS.
Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Johnson Son of Hecate   James Johnson Son of Hecate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James Johnson Son of Hecate
Page 1 of 1