Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YO. Its now complete.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

YO. Its now complete. Empty
PostSubject: YO. Its now complete.   YO. Its now complete. Icon_minitime5/18/2011, 10:01 pm

Character Name:Alexander(Alex) Anthony Jackson
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Fair hair(Like dirty blond) thats slightly long/shaggyish but not really he sometimes dies it a brown color and cuts it shorter, A emerald green color, A slightly tan skin color, fit/muscular, 6'4''.
God and mortal parent:Isis and Henry Jackson
Powers**:He can use magic 30 times a day, his biggest spell is the ability to use magic to teleport.
Flaws***:He can be really protective, He has a slight temper, He can be a flirt, He is often to talkitive.
Pets:None
Weapon****:A celstial bronze sword that turns into a necklace that he always wears.
Talents/Skills:Track & Field, Acting, Modeling, Drawing, Guitar, Soccer, Basketball, Football and Baseball.
RP Example*:I sigh and turn up my ipod volume as I keep jogging. As the song gets faster I increase my pace slightly. I smile lightly and start to sing softly, still running. When the song is over I slow down to a jog. I countine to jog/run for a half-hour or so. When I am done, I start walking towards my bag.
Biography*:Alexander Anthony Jackson was born in Langley Virgina on Januaray 13th, 1994. Here he lived with his Father and step mom. His parents were C.I.A. agents, so he didnt see them to much, and he learned to care for himself. When he turned 13, he was claimed by Isis. When he was 15 his father and step mom died. For two years he lived by himself. Until he decided to come to camp.
Notes:Its done.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: YO. Its now complete.   YO. Its now complete. Icon_minitime5/19/2011, 12:26 pm

How tired would he get after teleporting and how many times could he teleport before he passed out
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: YO. Its now complete.   YO. Its now complete. Icon_minitime5/19/2011, 10:55 pm

He would need to take a five minuet nap and twice but like he can't go very far.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: YO. Its now complete.   YO. Its now complete. Icon_minitime5/20/2011, 11:31 am

ok then Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YO. Its now complete.   YO. Its now complete. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YO. Its now complete.
Page 1 of 1