Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Artella Rose

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Artella Rose Empty
PostSubject: Artella Rose   Artella Rose Icon_minitime4/22/2011, 3:20 pm

Artella Rose 194056455490689218Artella Rose 194056456176586666
'Put another X on the calender, summer's on its deathbed. There is simply nothing worse than knowing how it ends.'--The Calender by Panic! At the Disco

Character Name:
Artella Rose

Description:
Artella has long black hair, which is usually messy because she doesn't really bother with brushing it. Her skin is pale year round, because she rarely goes outside, and when she does, she covers herself in sunscreen. She's slender, but not extremely skinny. Her eyes are a very pale blue. She stands at a shorter than average height of 5'0". She usually has some dramatic eye makeup on, just because she likes the effect. She sometimes wears white or black lipstick, which resulted in people thinking that she was goth. She usually wears a skirt with wool stockings, a long sleeved shirt, sneakers of boots (not Uggs, though), a jacket, and big sunglasses.

God parent:
Bia

Mortal parent:
Barber Rose

Powers**:
None.

Flaws***:
She has alexithymia (difficulty describing feelings to other people), she's terrible at getting along with people, kind of violent, she doesn't really think about things, she just does them.

Pets:
None.

Weapon****:
She has a double bladed sword, several daggers, and a few throwing knives.

Talents/Skills:
Guitar, running, fist fighting, gymnastics, swimming, singing, sketching/drawing.

RP Example*:
Artella was sitting in the graveyard, not really caring that it was a graveyard that she was in. Just as long as she was away from her house. She pulls her Swiss army knife from out of her pocket and stands up, walking over to a tree. She looked at the tree, at all of the things she carved into it. Song lyrics, pictures, music notes, her name, her initials, quotes, band names, song names, just everything she had carved into it. 'What should I add this time? Hmm...' She held the knife to the wood and started to carve the words, 'It's a beautiful lie,' into the tree.When she finished, she looked at it and smiles. "Perfect," she said quietly, then left.

Biography*:
Artella had never gotten along well with other kids. She always tried to tell them what to do. She walks always say to them "You do this" or "You do that". There was only one person who she didn't act like that towards, and that was her little sister, Nora. Nora was three years younger than Artella. Artella didn't like her dad or anyone at school, but if someone messed with Nora, Artella would probably murder them. When Artella was nine and Nora was six, they found out that Nora had cancer. Artella had put all of her trust on the doctors, that they could cure Nora, but they couldn't. Nora dies three years later. By that time, Artella decided not to get that attached to someone. She spent the next four years on her own, no friends at all. One day, a monster attacked her. A satyr found her and took her to camp.

Notes:
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

Artella Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artella Rose   Artella Rose Icon_minitime4/22/2011, 3:29 pm

Dude where do you come up with these names their like.... epic.. and who is Bia?
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Artella Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artella Rose   Artella Rose Icon_minitime4/22/2011, 3:34 pm

Bia is the Greek personification of force.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

Artella Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artella Rose   Artella Rose Icon_minitime4/22/2011, 3:39 pm

Mkay Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Artella Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artella Rose   Artella Rose Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artella Rose
Page 1 of 1