Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

k so i realised i have an open slot...soooo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

k so i realised i have an open slot...soooo Empty
PostSubject: k so i realised i have an open slot...soooo   k so i realised i have an open slot...soooo Icon_minitime4/16/2011, 12:52 pm

Character Name:Jake Archer (goes by Archer)
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Height:6'1"Skin Color:tanEye Color:blueHair Color:dirty blondBody Type:tall and muscular
God and mortal parent:Pyriphlegethon and jackalyn archer
Powers**:can perform fire manipulation (create fireballs/punches/kicks, breathe fire, etc.) twelve times an hour, sixty times max daily limit. (Strongest thing he can do is create a 5' wide fire ring)
Flaws***:never thinks hes wrong, hates losing like badly,has a very hard time sleeping
Pets:a phoienix(sp?) named jet
Weapon****:a bow and arrow with stygian iron tips(bows&arrow shafts are red), a stygian iron kilij
Talents/Skills:he has really fast reflexes,amazing at bow and arrows,born leader
RP Example*:i sigh walking up the hill. i muttter under my breath "...i hope this place has at least some sort of archery being a greek place and what not". i sigh and walk down the hill.i walk into my cabin and drop of my stuff. i then walk outside to explore.
Biography*:jake jack had a good life,he had lots of friends and a girlfriend,though she died before he left.he was team captin of his archery team and loved to run track also though it wasnt his best thing. he was on a gymnastics team since he was 5 and has the fastest reflexes in the state of texas.he propably would have stayed at home untill his gf died which was the last straw for him and he came.
Notes:(the gf it talks about is my character jackie)
Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

k so i realised i have an open slot...soooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: k so i realised i have an open slot...soooo   k so i realised i have an open slot...soooo Icon_minitime4/16/2011, 2:50 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

k so i realised i have an open slot...soooo
Page 1 of 1