Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chris, son of Dionysus

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Chris, son of Dionysus  Empty
PostSubject: Chris, son of Dionysus    Chris, son of Dionysus  Icon_minitime4/11/2011, 7:01 pm

Character Name:Chris
Description black hair and green eyes, 6'2, muscular.
God and mortal parent:Dionysus, and unknown mortal parent
Powers**: Can make a vine plant grow as tall as he wants, but it drains him the more he makes the plant grow, but the taller the plant is, the more it drains him. Ex: if the plant is three inches off the ground, it will not drain him o make it grow as much as a 10 foot plant would.
Flaws***:Talks to much, points out all of the little detalis, and is deterimed into what ever he wants to do.
Pets:none
Weapon****: A CB knive.
Talents/Skills:Can fun fast.
RP Example*:I walk into the Feilds. I start to grow the plants, about 12 feet. Getting a little drousy. I stop growing the plants. I contiue to grow the plants, untill I am tired, then I leave.
Biography*:Chris when to Camp half blood at an early age. He has no idea who is mother is. He was claimed at the age of seven. He never even seen his mother. He is ditermined to find her, if she is alive, but he does not talk about it.
Notes:

Last edited by Speed on 4/23/2011, 10:37 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Fix a flaw, and some other stuff.)
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Chris, son of Dionysus    Chris, son of Dionysus  Icon_minitime4/15/2011, 6:22 pm

Any plant?

Being smart isn't a flaw unless he's a smart-alec/points out the logic in everything.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Chris, son of Dionysus    Chris, son of Dionysus  Icon_minitime4/23/2011, 2:55 am

Fixed it Kenny.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Chris, son of Dionysus    Chris, son of Dionysus  Icon_minitime4/23/2011, 12:10 pm

Well, Dionysus is more of a vine-type god... If you want any plant, he'll be a Demeter kid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris, son of Dionysus    Chris, son of Dionysus  Icon_minitime4/23/2011, 10:19 pm

Sorry, I fixed that, thanks for the help Kenny.

Last edited by Speed on 4/24/2011, 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Chris, son of Dionysus    Chris, son of Dionysus  Icon_minitime4/24/2011, 8:26 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris, son of Dionysus    Chris, son of Dionysus  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chris, son of Dionysus
Page 1 of 1