Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anriach, Son of Dionysus

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Anriach, Son of Dionysus Empty
PostSubject: Anriach, Son of Dionysus   Anriach, Son of Dionysus Icon_minitime3/5/2011, 6:08 pm

Character Name: Anriach Moria
Description: Height is about 5'10", small frame, lightly muscled, slight build. Pale skin, constantly color-changing eyes, deep shadows around the eyes, and short, shaggy black hair.
God and mortal parent: Father- (Greek God) Dionysus; Mother- (Mortal) Alanna Moria
Powers**: Can create illusions of anything, but they only effect a person if he's made eye contact with the person within the last minute. The more complex the illusion, the more difficult it is for him to keep it going. With illusions of minimal effort, he can create a 30 of them a day, but as they become more complex, it exerts a strain upon him to where he can summon a very small amount per day. (5 complex illusions per day) Is also able to make others temporarily insane and disoriented (15 minutes) by touch. But it causes intense pain for Anriach so he always wears long sleeves and gloves so he doesn't accidentally touch someone. The less time the contact is, the less the person is affected. So if they only grazed each other for a second, Anriach would only feel a sting and the other would only be slightly confused for just as much time. If it was for an extended time, the pain would increase significantly just as the effects on the other. But if he touches a person long enough for the full effects of the insanity to take place, Anriach dies.
Flaws***: Insomniac, consumed with desire for revenge, is occasionally stricken by bouts of insanity or extreme ecstacy, and overly confident in his own abilities.
Pets: None.
Weapon****: Silver ring with an amethyst moonstone that turns into a four foot Celestial Bronze sword when the stone is twisted.
Talents/Skills: Moderately good swordsman, skilled with his powers, has learned how to only exert a small amount of his power for hypnotic-esque purposes (underdeveloped as of now), good strategist.
RP Example*: n/a
Biography*: Anriach discovered early on that while sleep was a refuge for many, it only brought dispair to him. Born in Italy, he lived with just his mother and had never met his father. Once he turned 13, every dream he had was ruled by horrific visions and dreadful sights. His mother, Alanna, didn't understand what was happening so she had him go to therapy and they prescribed pills. After a year of pills and nightmares, Anriach ran away, to where, he had no idea. Monsters started to notice him, so he ran and hid most of the time, never staying in one place too long.
Then one day, he slept and was going through the regular motions of screaming at his dark dreams, when a dark figure appeared to him. He awoke instantly and next to him was a silver ring with a moonstone set. Anriach soon discovered that it turned into a blade that could help him out with the monsters that plagued him. Fighting his way through Italy, the boy made it back to his mother in time for his 14th birthday. He opened the door and hellhounds appeared to attack him, but missed him and killed his mother instead.
He killed the hounds, but it didn't soothe his tormented soul, and he lusted for revenge. For a year he searched for answers, vowing to never sleep again as he searched for the one who commanded the hounds. Howling for blood, the boy attempted to attack the monsters on their own turf and was badly beaten. It was a bad move, and he very nearly died when confronting several hellhounds at once. Spared simply due to the his own quick thinking, Anriach crept away to nurse his wounds.
Distraught, he fell into a deep trance for years, during which time he started to focus his powers and longed to know who his father was. Once he awakened, he immediately wanted answers, but was forced to concede that he was too weak to travel alone and he was lucky the first time he did so. Searching for a safe haven, he stumbled upon Camp-Half Blood and asked for permission to stay. He trains hard until he can get a chance to inact his revenge on the one who killed his mother.
Notes: He has a suspicion that the one who gave him the ring was his father. He is always a bit mad at times, and his eyes tend to change as often as his moods do. His eyes change color very often indeed.

Last edited by Moonshadow on 3/6/2011, 1:36 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Anriach, Son of Dionysus   Anriach, Son of Dionysus Icon_minitime3/5/2011, 6:13 pm

I don't think those are Morpheus powers. Morpheus powers are controlling dreams. And you can't have Imperial Gold. That's only allowed for Roman demigods. Greek demigods get Celestial Bronze and Styagian Iron.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Anriach, Son of Dionysus   Anriach, Son of Dionysus Icon_minitime3/5/2011, 6:15 pm

Imperial gold weapons are not allowed.
There needs to be an rp example that is at least five sentences long.
How thick is the mist...like impenetrable which is not acceptable to just hard to see.
How bad are the illusions.
How many times can he create illusions.
How long do the illusions last.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: Anriach, Son of Dionysus   Anriach, Son of Dionysus Icon_minitime3/5/2011, 6:16 pm

Have to be 18 years or younger.
No interactions with Gods in their history.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Anriach, Son of Dionysus   Anriach, Son of Dionysus Icon_minitime3/5/2011, 6:17 pm

And an RP example actually isn't needed, Fyre.. The bio is long enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anriach, Son of Dionysus   Anriach, Son of Dionysus Icon_minitime3/5/2011, 6:18 pm

Edited the IG issue, thank you ^.^

"Morpheus sends images of humans in dreams or visions, and is responsible for shaping dreams, or giving shape to the beings that inhabit dreams"

That quote led me to believe that illusions are well within his realm. The mist just seemed like something you'd see inside of a dream. If you notice when in shows they show a dream scene, the outsides are foggy like with mist.
Did some research, made an educated guess.

I'll edit the history/age. Thank you.

Rules said I didn't have to give rp example if I gave a full fledged four paragraph background.

I'll elaborate more on the powers.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Anriach, Son of Dionysus   Anriach, Son of Dionysus Icon_minitime3/5/2011, 6:20 pm

The rules say that the two of them are both required. Not just one if its long enough.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Anriach, Son of Dionysus   Anriach, Son of Dionysus Icon_minitime3/5/2011, 6:21 pm

Kendall wrote:
*=must be five sentences long AT LEAST. RP Example is not required if your form exceeds limits. (ie: gives a literate, 4 paragraph Biography, good explanation of the character's looks and powers)

Oh really now?
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Anriach, Son of Dionysus   Anriach, Son of Dionysus Icon_minitime3/5/2011, 6:25 pm

Yes thank you. I just reread the rules. I think that the mist is too much because it has nothing to do with dreams if it is tangible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anriach, Son of Dionysus   Anriach, Son of Dionysus Icon_minitime3/5/2011, 6:28 pm

I'll take the mist out.

And I edited the powers and age.

I'll keep the age the same but it said in the character form:

Quote :
All demigods must be between the ages of 4 to 20.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Anriach, Son of Dionysus   Anriach, Son of Dionysus Icon_minitime3/5/2011, 6:32 pm

I think that the innumerous amount is too much. It should at least have a limit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anriach, Son of Dionysus   Anriach, Son of Dionysus Icon_minitime3/5/2011, 6:34 pm

Blacke_Fyre wrote:
I think that the innumerous amount is too much. It should at least have a limit.

For stupid illusions 'making a card look different' or low-risk illusions, I feel a few dozen is appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Anriach, Son of Dionysus   Anriach, Son of Dionysus Icon_minitime3/5/2011, 6:36 pm

I think what he wants is something specific, like two dozen instead of a few dozen. If you say a few dozen, then you could make the amount be different every day. That's just what I'm guessing.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Anriach, Son of Dionysus   Anriach, Son of Dionysus Icon_minitime3/5/2011, 6:38 pm

I will approve this but only because it is a fair point that you bring up. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Anriach, Son of Dionysus   Anriach, Son of Dionysus Icon_minitime3/5/2011, 8:49 pm

Sort of unapproved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Anriach, Son of Dionysus   Anriach, Son of Dionysus Icon_minitime3/6/2011, 1:10 am

Can people resist the insanity? (Hint, the answer is yes. But to what extent you can choose)
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Anriach, Son of Dionysus   Anriach, Son of Dionysus Icon_minitime3/6/2011, 1:15 am

no no no no no........the insanity for fifteen minutes is absolutely unacceptable and grounds for power play. Not gunna happen with that power.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Anriach, Son of Dionysus   Anriach, Son of Dionysus Icon_minitime3/6/2011, 1:24 am

I kind of think that 15 minutes at a max is overkill. Maybe 10 minute max might be better.. (suggestions. I don't have power over character forms.)
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Anriach, Son of Dionysus   Anriach, Son of Dionysus Icon_minitime3/6/2011, 1:42 am

I will approve this on the grounds that fifteen minutes equals death. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Anriach, Son of Dionysus   Anriach, Son of Dionysus Icon_minitime3/6/2011, 1:49 pm

I'm just gonna assume anybody can resist this power with the right amount of will and life in them.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anriach, Son of Dionysus   Anriach, Son of Dionysus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anriach, Son of Dionysus
Page 1 of 1