Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I was bored, and I wanted another dude.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

I was bored, and I wanted another dude. Empty
PostSubject: I was bored, and I wanted another dude.   I was bored, and I wanted another dude. Icon_minitime4/8/2011, 12:21 pm

Character Name:Nathan Jacob Taylor
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Nathan has dark brown hair, thats cut short. He has green eyes that always seem to sparkle. Nathan is very fit and muscular, yet he looks skinny. His skin always seems to be tan, no mater what. Nathan's face and body have various scars running over them.
God and mortal parent:Eros and Lindy Taylor
Powers**:He can make people fall in love with him, 5 times a day for up to a half-hour each time.
He can make people fall in love 10 times a day for up to a half-hour each time.
Flaws***:He can be a real lover boy at times which is really annoying, He also has a quick temper, He is impatient also, Nathan is also secretly afriad of the dark, Also he can be to child-like at times.
Pets:A small Huskey pup, named Blizard but he calls him Bliz.
Weapon****:A celstial bronze sword that turns into a Black Gel pen, that when you twist the cap 2 times to the left will shock a person.
Talents/Skills:Baseball, Basketball, Running, Tennis, Swiming, Painting, Drawing, Cooking and the Tenor Saxphone.
RP Example*:Nathan looks in the mirror and fixes his hair. He then smiles as he bends down and ties his shoelaces. Nathan then stands up, straightens out his shirt and walks out of the bathrooms. He then starts to walk towards the Courtyard. When he reaches the courtyard, Nathan smiles and walks over to a bench and sits down. He then reachs into his pocket and takes out his sunglasses. Nathan then puts them on and smiles lightly as he leans back.
Biography*:Nathan was born in, Dublin Ireland. However when he was two, he and his mother Lindy an famous Author moved to Copenhagen, Denmark. When Nathan turned 4, he began to play sports and draw and also paint a tiny bit. By the time he turned 8 Nathan could play a ton of sports, swim, paint,draw, cook and even play the Tenor Saxaphone. When Nathan turned 13 he was claimed, and then he was attacked by a monster. After this his mother told him about camp, and said whenever your older you must go there to be safe. Nathan always remebered this, and then when he was 16 he finally went to camp.
Notes:He speaks fluent French, and Danish, Oh and he also looks like Logan Henderson, from Big Time Rush.

Last edited by ML on 4/8/2011, 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: I was bored, and I wanted another dude.   I was bored, and I wanted another dude. Icon_minitime4/8/2011, 3:47 pm

Wait..... he can make people love themselves, or he can make people fall in love with HIM?
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: I was bored, and I wanted another dude.   I was bored, and I wanted another dude. Icon_minitime4/8/2011, 6:56 pm

Him, I put himself sorry about that. Ill edit to make it clearer
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: I was bored, and I wanted another dude.   I was bored, and I wanted another dude. Icon_minitime4/9/2011, 9:25 am

I don't really see a problem with it so, approved
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was bored, and I wanted another dude.   I was bored, and I wanted another dude. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I was bored, and I wanted another dude.
Page 1 of 1