Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Character!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

New Character! Empty
PostSubject: New Character!   New Character! Icon_minitime4/2/2011, 10:33 pm

I got rid of a few characters I don't use that much so I decided to make a new one
Character Name:Reed Kiyomizu
Description:Black and Blounde hair, Blackish brown eyes, 5ft 9, Thin and slightly pale.
God and mortal parent:Kimiko Kiyomizu God parent:Triton
Powers:Same abilities as a posideon son would but not as powerful (Cant do miniature hurricanes or giant waves liek percy jackson can) Can talk to whales and other sea mammals
Flaws:Afraid of heights,When angry he yells randomlly in japanese making communication in battle hard,
easily annoyed by younger kids

Pets:A Black Albotross named "Munro" with a magical beak which is celestial bronze.
Weapon:Celestial bronze harpoon 6ft long with leather covering bottom 2 ft of shaft.Blade and shaft are spray painted black.
Talents/Skills:Can speak japanese.
RP Example:I walk down the forests of Long Island when 6 trolls apear.I draw my harpoon and stab 2 of them with ease.Third oen comes behind me, but Munro flies down and pecks it's eye out with its celestial bronze beak killing it.I kill the last of the trolls and stretch wiping monster dust off my shirt.Munro lands on my arm and we walk off.
Biography:Reed was born in a small fishing dock town in Japan.His mother said his father was a busy sailor who had to travel far away to america.When he was 9 his mom woke him up on a stormy night and told him to go to the small speed boat they owned.They were sialing off in the storm when an Oni (japanese demon) attacked them and killed his mom.He found a bronze harpoon lying around and killed it.After a moment of shock from his mom's death a voice told him to sail the boat to the u.s.Somehow knowing how to manuever a boat and knowing which way to go he went to the u.s.THe voice then told him to go to New York. Once he got there a teenager was waiting for him.The teenager took him to Camp Half-Blood where he was claimed a son of Triton.
Notes:Picture of Reed and Munro
New Character! Asian_guys_Indonesia_Malaysian__28082009075521New Character! Black_footed_albatross19
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

New Character! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Character!   New Character! Icon_minitime4/3/2011, 5:39 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

New Character!
Page 1 of 1