Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christopher (Chronos) Shay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

Christopher (Chronos) Shay Empty
PostSubject: Christopher (Chronos) Shay   Christopher (Chronos) Shay Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 3:12 pm

Character Name:Christopher John Shay
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Black eyes and hair, though when he get's really angry his hair turns white. He's 5' 6" and looks anorexic, but is strong as hell.
God and mortal parent: Kronos and Maria Shay
Powers**: He can control time and teleport
Flaws***: He's hot-headed, egotistic, and can only drive a motorcycle, he failed all his car driving tests (20 of them).
Pets:
Weapon****: Twin hooks, A Back-biter style sword called Typhoon, and, his most prized possessions, his daggers (if you know him from the original Percy Jackson RPG, you'd know why)
Talents/Skills:Skateboarding, guitarist, he's a natural marksmen, and he's awesome at hand-to-hand
RP Example*: I rode my motorcycle around New York, just trying to clear my head. I was contemplating if I should go back to camp or stay in my apartment. I've missed my friends, but my enemies haven't attacked me in a while. Why isn't life ever easy, I thought to myself. I then decided I couldn't afford my apartment, so I'll just go to camp till I get my money together.
Biography*:Chris is probably my most famous character. He's lived in multiple orphanages, killing everyone in each one. He used to have an evil half to him, but he destroyed it. He's related to Kris and Crys, and Crys hates him for unknown reasons.
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Christopher (Chronos) Shay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christopher (Chronos) Shay   Christopher (Chronos) Shay Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 8:38 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/

Christopher (Chronos) Shay
Page 1 of 1