Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The awesomesaucness of Jack Kubin

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The awesomesaucness of Jack Kubin Empty
PostSubject: The awesomesaucness of Jack Kubin   The awesomesaucness of Jack Kubin Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 12:26 am

Character Name:Jack Kubin
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Jack is tall and lean, and well built. He has a light, mud brown hair that hangs over his eyes in a messy fasion. He is first percieved usually as a big, tough guy who is ready to go to war. His eyes are a deep bluish green, and seem to change their color to brown as the sunlight hits them. He is rarely seen without a smile on his face, but not a mocking smile, it is a joyful, heartfelt smile, that usually makes people want to smile back. He also has his left ear pierced.

Picture: The awesomesaucness of Jack Kubin Chad
God and mortal parent: Apollo, Mary Kubin {Deceased}
Powers**: Can heal small wounds by touching them (I.E. Bruises, slightly fractured Bones, scrapes, cuts)[Can be uses about 3 times per day, or topic if you will], can reflect sunlight at a certian direction, which can end up either setting something on fire or making it extremely hot.[can use only twice per topic/day]
Flaws***: Scared of Heights, Claustrophobia, Stubborn
Pets: A SheepDog named Zeus
Weapon****: A thing of Celestial Bronze Bow and Arrows (set of 20, refils every Topic) That can turn into a paperclip, rubberband, and tack, and a Celestial bronze Butcher knife(Used Sparringly)
Talents/Skills: Photographic memory, suberb Archery Skills, Can ride a Chariot with ease, good with animals, Great musician
RP Example*:{Apparently not necassary Very Happy}

Biography*: Growing up in the slums of New York, Jack was raised in a harsh enviorment. But he never gave in. he grew up wishing to know his father, to know who he was, to see his face. His mother said he was a great man, and he had gotten some traits from him. He remembered faintly seeing a fuzzy outline of his father, but it could have been anyone. At the age of 10, his mother died in a car crash, but Jack survived it, somehow. He was taken in by his Grandfather, who was amazed by his quality and strength. At that age, Jack exerted his anger and sadness on other kids, bullying them to no end. But his Grandpa taught him a different pathway. He taught him to respect all people, and fight for the innocent, and risk yourself for good. After that, Jack was very nice to others, and was disgusted by gangsters, and fought against bullies.

when he turned 13, he encountered his first monster. IT was a hellhound, and attacked Jack while he was conversing with his friend, Jacob. Jacob let out an earsplitting shriek, stopping the monster in its path, and tossed Jack a knife, Jack unconciously grabbed it, and he waved it around at the dog as it tried mauling him. He stabbed it neck, and the Demon dispersed. After that traumatising experience, JAcob took Jack to Camp Half-Blood, where he met with Chiron, and Mr. D. He went there over the summer, his Grandfather accepting the fate of his Grandson. He has been there every Summer and Witner Break since then.
Notes:

Last edited by Jack Kubin on 3/13/2011, 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The awesomesaucness of Jack Kubin   The awesomesaucness of Jack Kubin Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 10:38 am

Just pointing this out, but the description is asking for a physical description. The stuff describing his attitude goes in the bio.
Your second power is a talent.
I'm not positive, but is the RP example about your charrie? If it isn't, it has to be. If it is about him, my bad. Also, with a bio that long, the RP example isn't necessary.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: The awesomesaucness of Jack Kubin   The awesomesaucness of Jack Kubin Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 11:56 am

It has to be about my Character? Dangit... Mkay

Second power is a talent, got that.

Ok, so how would his personality be described in his bio? I don't understand that. It's a description of him. Can you explain that to me please?

Also, love your Signature Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The awesomesaucness of Jack Kubin   The awesomesaucness of Jack Kubin Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 11:58 am

Description is asking for how your character looks, not their personality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The awesomesaucness of Jack Kubin   The awesomesaucness of Jack Kubin Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 1:56 pm

Well than.. I fixed it up.. but I can't think of any other powers a son of Apollo can have. Meh, is it good?
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The awesomesaucness of Jack Kubin   The awesomesaucness of Jack Kubin Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 2:42 pm

How many times a day can he use his powers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The awesomesaucness of Jack Kubin   The awesomesaucness of Jack Kubin Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 2:47 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The awesomesaucness of Jack Kubin   The awesomesaucness of Jack Kubin Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 2:51 pm

Approved.

(PS, it would be per day.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The awesomesaucness of Jack Kubin   The awesomesaucness of Jack Kubin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The awesomesaucness of Jack Kubin
Page 1 of 1