Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Since I got rid of mah egyptian... (Man I really like ice...)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

Since I got rid of mah egyptian... (Man I really like ice...) Empty
PostSubject: Since I got rid of mah egyptian... (Man I really like ice...)   Since I got rid of mah egyptian... (Man I really like ice...) Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 2:23 am

Character Name: Izo Izzard
Description : White Hair, Cobalt Blue eyes, 5'7", Skinny but well built, Very Pale.
God and mortal parent: Skadi (Norse Goddess of Winter & the hunt) and Izozts Izzard.
Powers**:Creating snow and ice, on a scale of 1-10. A one he can use about 15 times a day, while a 10 knocks him out for 1.5 weeks.
Flaws***: Gets revenge if done something wrong to him, hates cramped conditions, loathes warm places, is hard to control his righteous anger.
Pets: A male frost dragon named Sarmis
Weapon: Two Boxer hunting knives (CB), and a long bow
Talents/Skills: Running, Jumping, climbing, hunting, and other survival skills.
RP Example*: I walk across the hot plains in Wyoming. Hot. "Why does it have to be so hot!" I shout at the sky. I sigh. "If it only started raining.". As soon as I said that, it started raining boiling rain. I frown. I sigh again and make a coat of ice, but it melted as soon as it was made. "AARGH!" I yell. I walk off into the distance.
Biography*: Izo lived a happy life with is father in Yukon, Canada. They lived up in the mountains, alone and undisturbed. One day, they were attacked by a bear. The bear killed his father, and by then, Izo discovered his powers. He froze the bear and took his father's hunting knives. He fashioned the bow himself, and walked all the way to CHB.
Notes: Likes chess. Is fairly friendly.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Since I got rid of mah egyptian... (Man I really like ice...)   Since I got rid of mah egyptian... (Man I really like ice...) Icon_minitime3/11/2011, 11:28 pm

Can he do anything else with the ice and snow? Make a snowman with a flick of his hand, for instance?
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Since I got rid of mah egyptian... (Man I really like ice...)   Since I got rid of mah egyptian... (Man I really like ice...) Icon_minitime3/11/2011, 11:37 pm

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Since I got rid of mah egyptian... (Man I really like ice...)   Since I got rid of mah egyptian... (Man I really like ice...) Icon_minitime3/11/2011, 11:40 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since I got rid of mah egyptian... (Man I really like ice...)   Since I got rid of mah egyptian... (Man I really like ice...) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Since I got rid of mah egyptian... (Man I really like ice...)
Page 1 of 1