Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Basketball Courts

Go down 
+6
Dragonfire
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Rave Girl
PeetaMellark
Swishalicious
Dexter
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Basketball Courts - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 9:12 pm

Stellan follows behind her, not really convinced that his mood will get any better.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/26/2012, 2:35 pm

-Scout (Chazz's Eagle)- Scout flies over the courts. He screeches his call for help and then leaves.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 8:58 pm

It was a rather mellow day at camp, and consequently, Matt was very, well... bored. There was no beating around the bush. And when people get bored, they tend to make stupid decisions, in Matthew's case the decision to try out his basketball skills. He knew he wasn't a traditional "b-baller," as some called it, but he had a strange hope that maybe, just maybe, he had improved after having honed his demigod skills. But, with Matt's luck; and ironically he seemed to have none of it even though he was its son, he was horrible. He took a hasty shot at the net, but his arms seemed to turn to jelly and the ball propelled itself far into the fields besides the court. He groaned, become despondent. What was the point of this? Did people actually enjoy this sport? Because it seemed to be an awful lot of work to play something so pointless... Finally, one of the balls he threw descended through the net with a distinct swish. "Yes!!" he shouted, a bit pathetically, grinning widely nonetheless.

Last edited by Queen Elizabeth on 7/18/2012, 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 9:13 pm

Swish! A netball went through the hoop and Nobody grinned at the person who had just arrived. "Hi there. I'm Nobody," said the girl. She smiled a little shyly with hints of confidence and mischief. She picked her netball up and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 9:30 pm

Matt was broken from his celebratory haze when a girl spoke, causing him to literally jump in surprise. He tended to be a bit spastic sometimes, in case you couldn't tell. "Uh.. hi," he said, gathering himself. Had he heard her right? Nobody? He chuckled, raising an eyebrow and smiling at her in confused amusement. "Hey, Nobody, I'm Somebody." Matt smirked.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 10:08 pm

Nobody scowled. "It's not a joke. My real name is Ariel. My "adoptive" parents called me Nobody. My brother got stuck with Anyone," she explained and tossed her ball at the hoop again.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 11:11 pm

"Oh," replied Matt, feeling dumb suddenly, even though he couldn't possible have known that. "Well, I'm sorry if I offended you, because I honestly didn't mean to. I thought you were one of those snarky kids we get around camp sometimes who think they're hot s***," he slowly worked up a smile. "I, somebody, happen to be one of them." Matt smirked, shooting another basketball, only to have it miss completely. "Okay.. definitely not. I'm not hot s***, and I know it." He chuckled, turning to her. "But that whole name situation is really... odd. Would you rather me call you Ariel, or Nobody?" he asked awkwardly, but he felt like he needed to know. He didn't want to insult her or anything, he'd already been a bit rude already. "By the way, I'm Matt," he continued, shooting another basketball that bounced off of the rim. Why was he still attempting this?

((I apologize for the profanity but I couldn't think of any other way to put it without it sounding stupid xDDD))
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 8:46 am

She threw her ball again, missing. She shrugged it off and collected the ball again. "I'm used to Nobody... Even Anyone refers to me as Nobody these days. He does call me Ariel."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 7:05 pm

Matt nodded, retrieving the ball and taking another shot. He was still extremely confused as to what he was supposed to call her. He felt weird calling her Nobody, because she didn't seem to like it that much, but he also felt like he was getting too personal if he called her Ariel. The ball swished through the net and Matthew grinned. Success! He dribbled it a few times, facing the girl. She was pretty, he decided, in a way that was different from a lot of girls. Though it wasn't like it mattered, and he didn't even really know her. It was just something he noticed. He shouldn't be thinking about these kind of things. "Who's your god parent?" he asked her curiously, avoiding the whole name situation. "My dad's Caerus, god of luck... though I don't really seem to have much of it," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 11:03 pm

"That's too bad. My mother is Melinoe. Not that I'm very ghostly," Nobody said, smiling. It really wasn't like her to smile a lot. Last time someone other than Mike had made her smile, she'd ended up shooting them... She mentally pushed her darkest memories away.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 11:13 pm

Matt studied her for a mere second before he leaned back and shot the ball at the hoop, which inevitably missed and bounced with a hollow pang back onto the asphalt. He replied to her statement as he went to recover it... yet again. "I don't think any of us really live up to the way people expect us to be, with our parents," he said, gripping the ball in his palms and bouncing it once, enjoying the feeling of control he had over it. It was nice to know that there were some things in life that one can control, relatively. Sometimes, especially for Matt, life could become so erratic that he would forget, and that wasn't good. It was nice when he had time to relax, time to focus on the simple things in life.

"But, you know, when you're called Nobody, people might think you're more ghostly than you are," he added with a small smile, watching her, not meaning to offend. It was more a test of boundaries. If she didn't like it, he wouldn't bring it up again.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 11:46 pm

Nobody dropped her ball. She just watched him for a few moments then went and picked it up. "You're lucky my brother isn't here," she said. "He's not fond of me talking to strangers. Not after... Never mind that. It's not important."

She shot and her ball went through the hoop.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/21/2012, 5:38 pm

Charity slammed her laptop shut. "Dammit Chiron! Stop shutting down the Wifi!" She shouted. Charity sighed, pulled herself out from under her mound of blankets, stomping across the room in her Dr.Martens, and grabbing her Nike basketball. "I guess I'll just go shoot some hoops." She slammed the cabin door shut and trudged over to the basketball courts. She had been getting good lately. Good enough to be 2 boys a year older than her in a 2 on 1. Charity started dribbling the ball around, taking shot here and there. She couldn't find a partner so she just ran and did some lay ups. Charity shot the basketball, it hit the rim and hit somebody in the back of the head. "Oh gods." Charity walked over and picked up her ball. "Yo, you ok?"
Back to top Go down
http://ewkenzie.tumblr.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/15/2013, 7:38 pm

Adrian walked to the basketball courts and looked around, picking up a ball and starting to dribble it before taking a shot and watching as it went in perfectly. He went and repeated this until he got into a nice groove and was moving around, soon breaking into a sweat.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/15/2013, 7:48 pm

Zen walked in, stuffing her motorcycle keys in her pocket as she went. The thief picked up a basket ball that had been sitting on the ground. She bounced it a few times before making a shot clear across the court, Zen smiled slightly. That crooked smile she rarely wore.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/15/2013, 7:59 pm

Adrian was about to take his shot when the other basketball flew across the court and sank itself into the basket. He stopped dribbling then and then caught the ball, turning to see who shot it and finding Zen standing there.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/15/2013, 8:29 pm

Zen walked over to the drinking fountain in the corner and took a small drink. Finishing she stood and spotted Adrian watching her, she hadn't seen him before she had come in.
"Hello Adrian." She said, softly.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/15/2013, 8:35 pm

"Hey, Zen." He said to her when she said hello. He was surprised to see her, but then he remember that he couldn't find his wallet the day after that bike ride they had spent together so he figured he must have left it with her by accident. "Nice to see you again." He told her calmly, with a light smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/15/2013, 9:11 pm

"Same here," Zen replied, twisting the silver bracelet on her wrist. "You wallet is still in my bike," She continued. "I haven't touched anything in there at all."
Zen was being completely honest, she bent over and picked up the basket ball and bounced it up and down a few times.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/15/2013, 9:21 pm

"I figured you had it, just wasn't sure where to find you to get it back." Adrian told her truthfully. Honestly last time they talked he didn't even ask about her parentage after the big mess that was made over assuming that she actually believed in the gods and stuff. It wasn't worth mentioning after that point was made. "Guess you came to the courts just out of boredom, then?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/15/2013, 10:07 pm

"Pretty much," Zen answered, spinning the basketball on her fingertips. "People generally don't find me unless I want to be found."
There was truth in her words, she was very, very hard to find. If she wasn't the police would have caught up to her already.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 12:02 pm

Adrian smirked as he had figured as much about her statement. He turned then and dribbled the ball slowly and then took a pot luck shot at the basket. He missed but he wasn't really trying to make it.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 1:42 pm

Zen stopped spinning the ball on her fingertips and took a shot again backing up a little. It sailed in making the net swish. She watched the back of Adrian's head for a few seconds before picking up another ball.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 1:50 pm

Adrian watched the ball sail into the basket as he got his own back from wherever it flew off to. He smirked, not noticing her looking at the back of his head for a moment or two, and then went back to dribbling, taking another shot and watching it fall in the basket.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 2:44 pm

Zen getting bored stole Adrian's ball was prepared to block him.
"Bring it on," she joked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basketball Courts
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next