Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Basketball Courts

Go down 
+6
Dragonfire
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Rave Girl
PeetaMellark
Swishalicious
Dexter
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Basketball Courts - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 6 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 2:52 pm

Adrian smirked as Zen stole his ball and then said to bring it. "Alright then." He said with a smirk and then tried to steal the ball back.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 6 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 3:18 pm

Zen darted out from his steal attempt and dribbled across the court. She stuck her tongue out at him before shooting the basket.
"Don't steal from a thief," Zen called showing Adrian his watch in her other hand.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 6 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 3:28 pm

Adrian laughed at the watch of his in her hand. "You'd think I'd have learned that lesson after last time of spending the day with you." He said with a chuckle as he picked up the basketball.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 6 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 3:56 pm

"Obviously you didn't," Zen said pointedly, trying on his watch. "This is nice."
She moved to block Adrian, and makes a move to steal the ball. Her dark hair was flying everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 6 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 4:09 pm

"I know it is, it's mine after all." He said refereing to the watch. He saw her come and try to steal the ball and side stepped around her then took a shot, watching the ball sink in. "Now how did that happen I wonder." He asked with a cocky smirk
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 6 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 4:25 pm

Zen retrieved the ball and glared at Adrian.
"Fine then, first person to get to five wins."
She backed up the court and waited for Adrian, bouncing the ball up and down rhythmically, her dark hair hanging over her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 6 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 4:33 pm

Adrian smirked. 'I've signed myself for a grade A butt kicking it seems.' He thought as he cautiously moved forward, trying to to steal the ball from her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 6 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 5:03 pm

Zen darted past Adrian, jumped, and slammed the ball through the hoop. Letting go of the hoop sh landed lightly on her feet. Zen grinned crookedly, "Your turn pretty boy."
She ribbed.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 6 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 5:13 pm

"Oh so you think I'm pretty now?" He asked with a smirk, knowing that he was probably going to lose. Oh well, why not have fun with it. He started to dribble the ball, getting into a groove as he waited for her to come at him.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 6 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 5:58 pm

Zen smiled charmingly at him before snatching the basket ball away and doubling back.
"Just don't let it go to your head, kay?"
She did a free throw and missed due to the ball bouncing off the rim.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 6 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 7:08 pm

Adrian ran up and caught the ball, shooting the rebound in for a point. "Who's letting anything go to their head?" He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 6 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 7:21 pm

Zen grinned and poked him in the ribs before going to steal the ball.
"You are, apparently."
She darted backwards.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 6 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 7:31 pm

Adrian chuckled a bit and came around in front of her, stealing the ball away from her and taking a shot lucky enough to barely get it in.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 6 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 9:19 pm

Zen caught the ball and smiled as it came threw the net. She backed up to the other side of the gym. Shot and made it.
"Oops." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 6 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 9:43 pm

"Hahaha." He said to her and then took the basketball and started to dribble. Rather than wait for her he just shot it when it was safe and he knew he could make it. Which he did. "I think that's 3 to 3." He said to her with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 6 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 10:30 pm

Zen rolled her eyes, she was very adept at eye rolling.
She wen't after the ball and bounced it a few times before shooting the basket again.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 6 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 10:34 pm

Adrian smirked and then took the ball himself, dribbling it for a moment or two, waiting to see how she'd try to take it.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 6 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 11:58 pm

Zen faked a steal, went around Adrian and stole it from that point. It all happened very quickly. She dribbled up the court.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 6 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 12:11 pm

Adrian ran up after her, attempting to steal the ball back before she got a winning shot in.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 6 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 5:25 pm

Adrian managed to steal the ball and Zen moved to block the shot he was about to make.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 6 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 7:33 pm

Adrian smirked and twisted around her, going for a layup.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 6 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 7:40 pm

Adrian made the layup and Zen ground her teeth, tied. By all the flying pigs in the universe...
She picked up the ball and dribbled it towards the basket blocking Adrian from thievery.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 6 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 7:46 pm

Adrian went to try and block her, not expecting her to let him win, but trying his best to shock her..more than he already has. "Come on, Zen. I thought you'd win this by a landslide." He told her as he tried to steal the ball.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 6 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 7:57 pm

Zen hip checked him before slamming the ball into the hoop in a slam dunk.
"Not to bad for a homeless kid huh?" She asked, dropping back down.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 6 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 8:07 pm

"For a homeless kid, it's impressive. But since you're a master thief...it looses a bit of the irony." He told her with a smirk and then laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basketball Courts
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next