Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new charrie I edited Conner and Aeryn out of my siggy because I hated them.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

A new charrie I edited Conner and Aeryn out of my siggy because I hated them. Empty
PostSubject: A new charrie I edited Conner and Aeryn out of my siggy because I hated them.   A new charrie I edited Conner and Aeryn out of my siggy because I hated them. Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 2:00 pm

Character Name:Audrey Nicole Pruitt.
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Long blond hair that has purple streaks, Purple Eyes, Tan Skin, Fit/Model like and 5'5''.
God and mortal parent:Dionysus and Nancy Pruitt
Powers**:She can grow grape/strawberry vines 30 times a day they are 3 to 5 feet long and she can also control them.
Flaws***:She is a wild child, She has a drinking probluem, She is crazy, Very stupid.
Pets:A Cat Tibbs
Weapon****:None
Talents/Skills:Planning/throwing parties, Dancing, Singing.
RP Example*:I giggle and take another sip of my wine finishing it. I then toss it in the trash. I giggle and walk out to the dance floor right as Evactute the Dancefloor comes on. I then start to dance. After the songs over I keep dancing.
Biography*:Audrey was born in San Diego California. She lived there with her mom, Step dad and her younger siblings Noah, Alex and Julianna. Audrey went to school but only to see her friends and she never tried at all. Finally when she turned 15 she found out about camp. She then was sent to camp by her mother.
Notes:None.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

A new charrie I edited Conner and Aeryn out of my siggy because I hated them. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new charrie I edited Conner and Aeryn out of my siggy because I hated them.   A new charrie I edited Conner and Aeryn out of my siggy because I hated them. Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 4:15 pm

did you pay?
and weapon?
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: A new charrie I edited Conner and Aeryn out of my siggy because I hated them.   A new charrie I edited Conner and Aeryn out of my siggy because I hated them. Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 4:25 pm

I got rid off two charries and She shouldnt be trusted with a wepon.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: A new charrie I edited Conner and Aeryn out of my siggy because I hated them.   A new charrie I edited Conner and Aeryn out of my siggy because I hated them. Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 4:29 pm

i think you still need to pay.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: A new charrie I edited Conner and Aeryn out of my siggy because I hated them.   A new charrie I edited Conner and Aeryn out of my siggy because I hated them. Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 4:30 pm

No Lily You dont have to pay ok Ik that you dont.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: A new charrie I edited Conner and Aeryn out of my siggy because I hated them.   A new charrie I edited Conner and Aeryn out of my siggy because I hated them. Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 4:37 pm

Snappyy, fine i'll just approve but i wont take the blame IF something happens.
Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new charrie I edited Conner and Aeryn out of my siggy because I hated them.   A new charrie I edited Conner and Aeryn out of my siggy because I hated them. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new charrie I edited Conner and Aeryn out of my siggy because I hated them.
Page 1 of 1