Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Biege's Quest

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

Biege's Quest - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/3/2011, 10:37 pm

"Okay..well..." I thought for a second. "I don't even know how to say it."
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/3/2011, 10:38 pm

I tap my finger's on the bed. "Just say it normally", I suggest.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/3/2011, 10:40 pm

"I like you. As..more than a friend." I just kinda blurted it out. Then my face turned SUPER red. I could feel it getting hotter. I looked away.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/3/2011, 10:42 pm

I feel a smile ply itself across my face. "That's good", I chuckle.
'Ogh love so cruel so harsh yet so elegant and powerful", the voice chuckled in my head.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/3/2011, 10:44 pm

I whipped my head around at him then jumped up. "GOOD?! HOW IS THAT GOOD?! IT'S OBVIOUS YOU LIKE BEIGE. AND I THINK SHE LIKES YOU!" No way was I gonna tell him she liked him.. "AND SHE'S MY BESTFRIEND AND AND WE'RE ALL ON THIS FREAKING QUEST TOGETHER! AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN. AND I JUST WANNA GO HOME!" I burst out. Letting everything come out in that little ammount of time. I sat down on the floor and started crying. I don't even know what I was crying about. It just felt good to let it all out. D:
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/3/2011, 10:49 pm

I go next to Arizonia.
"Break her heart", I hear an evil voice say.
"No comfort her and make her feel good", I hear a kinder voice say.
'Choices to make", the man's voice giggle.
I wrap my arm around Arizonia. "It's okay there's no need to cry", I smile.
OOC: the red and white are his conciounce by the way.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/3/2011, 10:52 pm

I leaned into him. "I..I..I can't help it." I said, the tears still coming out.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/3/2011, 10:58 pm

I hold Arizonia and I pat her back. "It's okay", I smile.
"Why do you still hold her destroy her hope", the evil voice yells.
'Ogh why don't you be quiet you imbicel don't listen to him show your true feelings", the kind voice says.
My true feelings, I thought.
'Feelings bah you have none", the strange man's voice taunts me.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/3/2011, 10:59 pm

I sniffled a little bit then wiped my cheeks and eyes off on the sleeve of my shirt. I put my head on his chest and thought about what I just said...o:
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/3/2011, 11:03 pm

I pull Arizonia off my chest then I level myself to her and then I kissed her her.
'Really Joe Really pathetic", The mean voice grumbled.
'What's pathetic about it", the kind voice replies.
"Well for one why should he care for her".
"Ogh just be quiet".
"Lust and love looks like you found bothe fool", yhe mans voice chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/3/2011, 11:05 pm

OOC: ooooooooh freakin weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. kasi/beige is gonna be mad.

BIC: I was stunned for a second then kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/3/2011, 11:08 pm

I close my eye's as I continue to kiss Arizonia.
"Ogh love ogh thee ogh my ogh we hheheheh", the voice says.
OOC:should we stop and wait for Kasi
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/3/2011, 11:12 pm

OOC: WTF VOICE! hahaha. and alright!

BIC: I moved closer to him and closed my eyes as well. I started thinking about Beige and her liking him.. was in the back of my mind. I totally shut it out, not caring for the moment. I kept kissing him...
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/4/2011, 5:04 pm

I awkoe on Ari's bed. I sighed about my vison. This time I knew it was true, but I had to go and make sure. I was going to confront him about it. I go out onto the patio, and climb over to his. When I jumped down I looked through the window. I saw Ari and Joey litterally making out. I could feel my eyes jsut pop out of my head, words exploded out of my mouth, but quetily. "That little Slut.." I blubberd. Then a thought accored to me. "He's not going to kill me" I whisperd and start to climb over the rail. "He's just going to kill my heart." I felt hot tears fall from my cheeks. I looked down from hanging off the railing, just below me were more blue, and more clouds. My tears fell, falling through the clouds, that's when I let go of the railing.............

ooc: DUN DUN DUN!!! =DDD
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/4/2011, 6:07 pm

"Broken heart you shall make demon child have you cast doudt now", the voice cooed in my head.
I keep kissing Arizonia telling that voice in ym head to be quiet.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/4/2011, 6:13 pm

I put my arms around his neck, pulling him closer and still kissing him. I had a weird feeling about Beige.......
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/4/2011, 6:24 pm

I scoot closer to Arizonia continuing to kiss her.
'Broken hearts broken life is all you shall make", the voice chuckled.
"Sick just sick".
"Ogh be quiet you".
"Make me".
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/4/2011, 6:26 pm

I landed on mushroom top and slid down. I landed feet first on the ground but my legs gave out. I sniffled loudly, I could barelt see from the tears. "My day jsut keeps getting worse and worse!" I shouted, but it didn't sound right since I was crying to much. "First, I learn I like this guy, then I learn he is going to kill me, then my friend makes out with him! And I feel my heart get freaking broken" I just stood there looking at the sky. "I WANT TO GO HOME!! I HATE MY FREAKING LIFE!!" I shouted to the air. "NOW IM YELLING AT MYSELF!!" I stomped my foot. I started to roam around the land randomly, why did my dad want me to go on this quest..? He probably hates me too, so I should just not wake up this lady, but I HAVE to. UGH! Swaying around trees, ignoring the growls and the little bird tweets in the forest but I kept walking. As I walked I looked at the ground, and then up at the sky. I had NO idea what to do. Then out of no ware my legs gave out in a puddle of mud. "WHAT DID I DO TO GET THIS BAD OF KARMA!?!?" I screamed to the air again. I sat in the puddle for maybe two minutes when I heard a bark. I knew the bark, I did have a dog when I was three, his name was Torence.

"TORENCE..?" I blubberd. But there was nothing. Then out of the tall grass I saw little dog hopping, it was Torence as a puppy. He barked at me and then turned around. I got up of the ground, sniffled some more. "Tornece Hunny, where are you going..?" And then I started to follow my... should be dead dog.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/4/2011, 6:29 pm

I kissed him for a few more seconds then pulled back. I smiled softly, my cheeks still streaked from my tears.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/4/2011, 6:33 pm

"There you go love there's that smile", I cjuckle and smile back.
"How romantic".
"Romance bromance".
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/4/2011, 6:40 pm

I followed Torence who took me to a door. I looked at it and tilted my head. "Erm, Torence, I don't want to go in here..". He barked at me and I just lifted my arms to wiped my tears off my face and sniffled my nose but, they kept on coming. He barked once again but I turned the knob ont he door slowly and was magically sucked in. Then I fell AGAIN, but once again I landed in ANOTHER puddle. Really, I just wanted to swear my head off, that way I could die and expresse my feelings. I just wanted to die anyway possible, like a murderous fashiony way or seomthing. When I got out of the puddle And looked at my skinny jeans I let out a whimper. I really liked these jeans. I started to walk once again when I saw a box. "Really, if your 'the box'" I blubbered, "Then go away because I'm personally, NOT in the mood."
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/4/2011, 6:41 pm

I kept smiling then sighed. This was probably never going to happen again...D:
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/4/2011, 6:44 pm

"What box ogh me sorry for being me", the box yells.
I look at Arizonia.
"A choice you have made now run and dilly dally you silly Sally", the voice chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/4/2011, 6:46 pm

OOC: boring post with Joey, much? |: and that voice should be a poet!!!!!

BIC: I looked back at him..staring into his eyes. o:
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/4/2011, 6:46 pm

"No, Go away." I murmerd. Trying, and TRYING to stop the tears, but they just... just wouldn't. That's when I stood up strong and started to scream, "DAD!" I yelled. No answer. "DAD!" I growled. Then there was... just what I thought. Taking in ALOT of breath, too much then I ever should be able to I screamed as loud as ever. "DAD!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biege's Quest   Biege's Quest - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Biege's Quest
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next